Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic (42178 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by SexynSerious(f): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari and APC are not leaving any stones unturned - they are using every source: INEC, thuggery, military, police, tradermoni, etc to rig themselves back into power angry
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
shegra58:
if Buhari should be in old people home at the age of 76 where should Atiku be at the age of 72? Young people home? Ipob and stupid analysis can't be separated

Oga this is not about IPOB...that is what they have used to Brian wash you,....

Buhari @ 76 years is a scam,.. Possibly his football age
Look at both of them, if Buhari was not elected in 2015,...where do you think he will get the money to treat his illness? He should have long died by now safe for our tax payers money and London doctors in collaboration with Indian doctors

A man with a potential sickness in his health history is not suppose to contest for a re election,... Let him go and rest haba,....
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Fadomero(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
ha na nau I believe sey naija na confirmation of the confirm shitthole after him don collect loot from Mr athievku n d lifeless one
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by JozzyMayana: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bruatai should go to sambisa, and stop fooling himself for once!!! He should lead by example
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by programmer8753: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or AppAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by shegra58: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Oga this is not about IPOB...that is what they have used to Brian wash you,....

Buhari @ 76 years is a scam,.. Possibly his football age
Look at both of them, if Buhari was not elected in 2015,...where do you think he will get the money to treat his illness? He should have long died by now safe for our tax payers money and London doctors in collaboration with Indian doctors

A man with a potential sickness in his health history is not suppose to contest for a re election,... Let him go and rest haba,....
if we don't need Buhari because of his health then we don't need Atiku because he's a well known theif

1 Like

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by winj: 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
He still needs to explain how he could afford houses in Dubai.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Kuginzi: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
id911:

If Gen Dubai Burutai see Boko Haram boys now, him go run go hide dey complain for lack of ammunition. Him dey do gra gra for elections mata wey no concern military.

Don't worry, we will soon have a brand new and very competent Commander in chief in the person of His Excellency, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
Atiku, Commander of thieves of Nigeria commonwealth
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
shegra58:
if we don't need Buhari because of his health then we don't need Atiku because he's a well known theif

But you all including your Virgin Buhari and Bola Tinubu alongside the 40 thieves including you went mouth licking his stolen monies during 2015 campaign to support you guys,...that time he was not a well known thief abi? He was a saint

But now he seizes to be a saint but a well known thief
If Atiku is a thief..then Bola Tinubu is a monk?
If Atiku is a thief...then Amaechi is an Iman?
If Atiku is a thief,..then Kaduna State Governor is a Priest
If Atiku is a thief,.. Then Akapbio is a reserved Rev Sister abi

APC and her sycophants....betrayals....
I know you must be a Yoruba guy
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Kuginzi: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

But you all including your Virgin Buhari and Bola Tinubu alongside the 40 thieves including you went mouth licking his stolen monies during 2015 campaign to support you guys,...that time he was not a well known thief abi? He was a saint

May you regain back your senses on Sunday
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
I am Voting Atiku Abubakar because he was the thief that used his stolen money to support Buhari and APC party in 2015 presidential campaign.....

Am voting him because he supports to vote out any president that is not performing well

He did it during Jonathan era by supporting APC and got buhari smiling to his stolen wealths without jailing him as the chief incorruptible Judge of the federation after obtaining the seat....

Please how many people have Buhari jailed so far?

I heard he has Jailed Obasanjo.....
Heard he has Jailed IBB
Heard he returned all the money ABACHA his friend stole from Switz bank and gave it to his cabals
Heard he has jailed Tinubu
Heard he has Jailed Amaechi
Heard he has jailed you the APC zombies because he is a saint and you are corrupt
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Kuginzi:

May you regain back your senses on Sunday

Oga,..I don't trust Nigerian system and I know Buhari will surely manipulate the votes,...so am not of the opinion who wins the election please,....

Am just trying to keep you Zombies posted that your Virgin buhari is no saint

Stop calling Atiku a thief pls,...Buhari is the friend to thieves
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by yongg: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Where are them sexy lady soldiers. Such potential dominatrices
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Kuginzi: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Oga,..I don't trust Nigerian system and I know Buhari will surely manipulate the votes,...so am not of the opinion who wins the election please,....

Am just trying to keep you Zombies posted that your Virgin buhari is no saint

Stop calling Atiku a thief pls,...Buhari is the friend to thieves
Two many things divide and draw heavy distinction between Buhari and Atiku.
A cat and rats cannot live in the same place
Pls try and Google Atiku and you'll see the response it will give.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by shegra58: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Amaechi,Tinubu,Akpabio,Ganduje are not contesting for president

PDP slowpoke....cowards...I know you must be an IPAD grin the only tribe that dosent know what they want yesterday Biafra or we die today na Atikulooted by Monday morning when you people lose with your Atikulooted you will be back to your Biafra or death chant mantra...NDI ARA
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by asawanathegreat(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Our coas is good to go
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Dearlord(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can't wait to see our next old president.

I pray that there shall be no tragedy before & after election
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by wasuka14(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy I swear Buratai is doing his last ceremony as COAS under this government because Buhari is handing over from tomorrow.Nigeria already have a new president-in waiting.
U dey under yah father bed without PVC u dey determine who will be president. Your mumu is raise to power 2.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Raskasal(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
I enjoy this thier workout exercise very well. Kudos to NA
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Charly68: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
The war General himself ,these are the type of Generals we recognize not all those who never fought a single war till they retired .
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Myn d44 lalas.ticlala rule 2
scream for the mods all you want. I shall shadow you on Nairaland henceforth!

Everywhere you go, there will I be.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 12:14am On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
WrathOfHadez:
scream for the mods all you want. I shall shadow you on Nairaland henceforth!

Everywhere you go, there will I be.
[/s]
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Na you dem come finally attach to me? grin grin grin

I think the easier way for you is to simply be one of my followers.

Then, you can be rest assured to see my comments against demented ipob skunks.

Now, pls be my follower and let's get rolling, no time. grin grin grin. How I wish I had not reported. Anyway, when you finish serving your ban, we can play the game better.

**Modified**
Lol.

Just a quick check shows he has even been following me all along, and funny enough, I didn't even notice.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Na you dem come finally attach to me? grin grin grin

I think the easier way for you is to simply be one of my followers.

Then, you can be rest assured to see my comments against demented ipob skunks.

Now, pls be my follower and let's get rolling, no time. grin grin grin. How I wish I had not reported. Anyway, when you finish serving your ban, we can play the game better.

**Modified**
Lol.

Just a quick check shows he has even been following me all along, and funny enough, I didn't even notice.

@ the bolded, but the guy isn't following you nah.

I just realised people who dedicate their entire productive time calling others pigs are often worse and horrible liars suffering from self-hate.

Go learn to love yourself. No amount of hate for others will make your life better.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:
@ the bolded, but the guy isn't following you nah.

I just realised people who dedicate their entire productive time calling others pigs are often worse and horrible liars suffering from self-hate.

Go learn to love yourself. No amount of hate for others will make your life better.
[/s]
Keep shut and learn.

You think following is limited to be registered among followers?

Check his most recent posts all in my mention to which I ignored without even realising he has been consistently quoting me up and down.

As for calling others pigs, I will advise you to take that sermon to the hate filled skunks calling everybody against their ideas so many unprintable names.

About me? I reserve my comment on that.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by Kalapizim(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2019
cucumbae:
Why are DSS men guarding an army officer?
They are special forces o
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Keep shut and learn.

You think following is limited to be being registered among followers?

[s]Check his most recent posts all in my mention to which I ignored without even realising he has been consistently quoting me up and down.
[/s]
As for calling others pigs, I will advise you to take that sermon to the hate filled hate-filled skunks calling everybody against their ideas so many unprintable names.

About me? I reserve my comment on that.
Are does simple grammatical blunders a reflection of the disaster in your personal life? Don't get mad, I'm just asking a simple question.

Besides, that dude has only quoted you twice before! How does that amount to following you?

Nairaland must really be your escapism from the actual horrors in your very reality.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

Are does simple grammatical blunders a reflection of the disaster in your personal life? Don't get mad, I'm just asking a simple question.

Besides, that dude has only quoted you twice before! How does that amount to following you?

Nairaland must really be your escapism from the actual horrors in your very reality.
[/s]
Shut up and learn.

This is certainly the alternate handle.

Now, you are sure you quoted me twice and when it was observed I didn't give a fvck about your trolling, you later surfaced with a threat of continuous trolling and to that, I laff in swahilli.

Now, your concern is about grammar and that metamorphosed into "nairaland as escapism of true life horror" lol grin grin.

Pretty sure my posts are actually hitting someone at the right place ~ mission being accomplished. cheesy

Pls keep it coming, is my pleasure, small fry.

On the final note, Igbos are filthy pigs. cheesy
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Shut up and learn.

This is certainly the alternate handle.

Now, you are sure you quoted me twice and when it was observed I didn't give a fvck about your trolling, you later surfaced with a threat of continuous trolling and to that, I laff in swahilli.

Now, your concern is about grammar and that metamorphosed into "nairaland as escapism of true life horror" lol grin grin.

Pretty sure my posts are actually hitting someone at the right place ~ mission being accomplished. cheesy

Pls keep it coming, is my pleasure, small fry.

On the final note, Igbos are filthy pigs. cheesy

Someone is still measuring the worth of his life with Nairaland quotes! grin

How funny it is observing you drawing inferences and formulating theories about your frustrated cyber existence...
and I thought I had seen the worst mixture of low and frustrated in a human.

You make ipob pigs look envious. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary / Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? / Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.