Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic (42642 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

Someone is still measuring the worth of his life with Nairaland quotes! grin

How funny it is observing you drawing inferences and formulating theories about your frustrated cyber existence...
and I thought I had seen the worst mixture of low and frustrated in a human.

You make ipob pigs look envious. grin
[/s]
Really? Lol. grin grin

Measuring life worth with quotes? Who does that? Do I even give a damn about pained quotes? Small fry, I don't, perhaps, that is what you live for, hence the reverberations about same.

Oh, frustrated cyber existence? Why then is your bp getting high over this "frustrated cyber existence"? Isn't that the height of poppycock?

Mixture of low and frustrated human indeed grin

Yet, he keeps packing the poo of the same entity he so describe as frustrated.

You know how to identify wannabe frustrated clowns?

For instance, I'm not aware of your existence. The only time I do is when you forcefully bring yourself to my attention. Less that, I don't even know if you are on nairaland.

On the contrary, my post is giving you hbp, hence the need to exhaust all the usernames on nairaland in my mention.

However, if this is the trolling you talked about with the banned moniker, sorry, you are still a learner. It is better you simply register your followership on my moniker to make the trolling quite easy for you. But this one you remain on one thread shows you are still learning. I have dealt with real trolls not to talk of small fries. Please let's go there.

Once again, Igbos are filthy pigs. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by chrisley(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Someone is about to get murked
Sailing on the sea of turbulent waters
Bound to capsize witout a debris afloat
Like a raging bull he crush fools with ease
Many have met their doom by his claws
Wit a firm grip he leave his foes breathlezz
Dare to square up? Instant death thy fate
Postmann still lurking in the shadows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Really? Lol. grin grin

Measuring life worth with quotes? Who does that? Do I even give a damn about pained quotes? Small fry, I don't, perhaps, that is what you live for, hence the reverberations about same.

Oh, frustrated cyber existence? Why then is your bp getting high over this "frustrated cyber existence"? Isn't that the height of poppycock?

Mixture of low and frustrated human indeed grin

Yet, he keeps packing the poo of the same entity he so describe as frustrated.

You know how to identify wannabe frustrated clowns?

For instance, I'm not aware of your existence. The only time I do is when you forcefully bring yourself to my attention. Less that, I don't even know if you are on nairaland.

On the contrary, my post is giving you hbp, hence the need to exhaust all the usernames on nairaland in my mention.

However, if this is the trolling you talked about with the banned moniker, sorry, you are still a learner. It is better you simply register your followership on my moniker to make the trolling quite easy for you. But this one you remain on one thread shows you are still learning. I have dealt with real trolls not to talk of small fries. Please let's go there.

Once again, Igbos are filthy pigs. cheesy cheesy
someone who said he doesn't give a shiiit has written a 500 word article to explain why he doesn't give a shiiit. grin

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself you're not the low-bred doofus the voices in your head tell you you are!
I find that quite ironic. And I would have dismissed you for a confused hyperandrogenic female but you have the disposition of a bruised bush pig with a blind rage.
That can only mean you're a male whose intellectual disposition hasn't progressed beyond a motor park ticket tout.

You always use the term "small fry" is that a lame attempt to discard the fact that your upbringing is still materially inferior to a domestic dog?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
chrisley:
Someone is about to get murked
Sailing on the sea of turbulent waters
Bound to capsize witout a debris afloat
Like a raging bull he crush fools with ease
Many have met their doom by his claws
Wit a firm grip he leave his foes breathlezz
Dare to square up? Instant death thy fate
Postma.nn still lurking in the shadows

What I find ironical is when the TIGRITIS guy flap his mouth like a programmed automated bug but hit the MOD button at the same time calling for help.

He reminds me of a degenerate ponce with gender Identity crisis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
BadBradley:
someone who said he doesn't give a shiiit has written a 500 word article to explain why he doesn't give a shiiit. grin

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself you're not the low-bred doofus the voices in your head tell you you are!
I find that quite ironic. And I would have dismissed you for a confused hyperandrogenic female but you have the disposition of a bruised bush pig with a blind rage.
That can only mean you're a male whose intellectual disposition hasn't progressed beyond a motor park ticket tout.

You always use the term "small fry" is that a lame attempt to discard the fact that your upbringing is still materially inferior to a domestic dog?

KwakwakwaKwaka!!!!

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

[/s]
Small fry, you got it wrong. grin grin

First, the use of jaw breaking words is not a measure of high intelligence, rather, it portrays you on the contrary.

Yes, I did say I don't give a fvck untill you forcefully bring yourself to my attention, how this is countered by the dogshits typed above is what what I can't still figure out. I don't give a shyt doesn't in any translates to me not responding to anyone who forces himself on my attention.

Hmmm, what an irony, he said I'm frustrated nonentity, yet he took the pain to count my words, lol. grin grin

Meanwhile, are pained by the description "small fry"? grin grin

I haven't seen your registration as one of my followers yet, abi na for only one thread you go troll me? Tah! Real trolls follow who they are trolling, not hiding under one old thread killing themselves in the name of trolling? I repeat, I have dealt with real trolls, while I eat small fries like snacks. cheesy

Igbos are filthy animals.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Small fry, you got it wrong. grin grin

First, the use of jaw breaking words is not a measure of high intelligence, rather, it portrays you on the contrary.

Yes, I did say I don't give a fvck untill you forcefully bring yourself to my attention, how this is countered by the dogshits typed above is what what I can't still figure out. I don't give a shyt doesn't in any translates to me not responding to anyone who forces himself on my attention.

Hmmm, what an irony, he said I'm frustrated nonentity, yet he took the pain to count my words, lol. grin grin

Meanwhile, are pained by the description "small fry"? grin grin

I haven't seen your registration as one of my followers yet, abi na for only one thread you go troll me? Tah! Real trolls follow who they are trolling, not hiding under one old thread killing themselves in the name of trolling? I repeat, I have dealt with real trolls, while I eat small fries like snacks. cheesy

he's still explaining why nature ensured he made his earth debut as a psychotic invalid manifesting as a digital outcast!

Abeg, why do you cross out my post in blind rage? Is that an attempt to clean the imprint they make in your heart?

Trust me, you're a snowflake melting at the slightest contact with heat. But you're trying hard to sound like a toughy. Don't crack your China LCD in your frenzied rush to type long article...after all intellectual dwarfs like you can only pretend to make an impression on social media when your lives out there aren't even worth the electricity unit expended to charge your cheap phone.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:
he's still explaining why nature ensured he made his earth debut as a psychotic invalid manifesting as a digital outcast!

Abeg, why do you cross out my post in blind rage? Is that an attempt to clean the imprint they make in your heart?

Trust me, you're a snowflake melting at the slightest contact with heat. But you're trying hard to sound like a toughy. Don't crack your China LCD in your frenzied rush to type long article...after all intellectual dwarfs like you can only pretend to make an impression on social media when your lives out there aren't even worth the electricity unit expended to charge your cheap phone.
[/s]
To start with, I strike out any dogshits I come across, that explains why I strike out the crap you uncontrollably throw into my mention. cheesy

The funniest thing is that he said I'm a frustrated nonentity, yet he can't just stay away from the sight of this nonentity, what a logic?

All those empty unintelligent description of cheap China phone bla bla bla are typical of ipob yuuts and I don't waste time on those nonsense.

My life isn't worth the charge of electricity yen yen yen, then, I ask; why is your bp rising uncontrollably over my matter? I repeat, if you are not in my mention, I don't even know whether or not you exist while on the the contrary, I have become a bone on your neck without me even knowing grin grin
This is the very big difference between insignificant micro bugs and the host.

Igbos are filthy pigs.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
To start with, I strike out any dogshits I come across, that explains why I strike out the crap you uncontrollably throw into my mention. cheesy

The funniest thing is that he said I'm a frustrated nonentity, yet he can't just stay away from the sight of this nonentity, what a logic?

All those empty unintelligent description of cheap China phone bla bla bla are typical of ipob yuuts and I don't waste time on those nonsense.

My life isn't worth the charge of electricity yen yen yen, then, I ask; why is your bp rising uncontrollably over my matter? I repeat, if you are not in my mention, I don't even know whether or not you exist while on the the contrary, I have become a bone on your neck without me even knowing grin grin
This is the very big difference between insignificant micro bugs and the host.

Igbos are filthy pigs.
lolz..I see you're taking my advice by shortening your empty long epistles. are you saying you have been spending hours striking out dogshit? I put it to you: any man who will dedicate his time striking out dogshit is less than a dog's bulp himself.

You're the digital loner who wanted to make people believe you're being followed and when you were burst as a liar, you began trying, albeit in vein, to explain why you were born and never thought the virtue of honour.

To make matters worse, you have the unfortunate bonus doubling as a tribal salivating homeless dog who fill up the internet with tribal bigotry but your own tribes people still see you as an unfortunate son without a paternal history.

No amount of hate for other tribes in Nigeria will make your mother's people legitimise the birth of your bastardy grin

You will keep being a digital Yoruba man but an actual outcast!

Sing me some more, you low-level beachcomber!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
BadBradley:
lolz..I see you're taking my advice by shortening your empty long epistles. are you saying you have been spending hours striking out dogshit? I put it to you: any man who will dedicate his time striking out dogshit is less than a dog's bulp himself.

You're the digital loner who wanted to make people believe you're being followed and when you were burst as a liar, you began trying, albeit in vein, to explain why you were born and never thought the virtue of honour.

To make matters worse, you have the unfortunate bonus doubling as a tribal salivating homeless dog who fill up the internet with tribal bigotry but your own tribes people still see you as an unfortunate son without a paternal history.

No amount of hate for other tribes in Nigeria will make your mother's people legitimise the birth of your bastardy grin

Ah ebamI!!!

See finishing.

So the TIGRITIS is a tribal idiot? Then it is safe to conclude that Mr TIGRITIS is an unevolved parochial rural peasant caught up in a fast moving cosmopolitan world. His world outlook is limited within the circumference of his tiny hamlet.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

[/s]
First, I'm not in any convo with you, not to talk of taking one crappy advice. I write based on what I want, regardless of length.

But the issue now is; what actually neccessitated this long unintelligent epistle fit only for the toilet if the entity being described is actually a frustrated nonentity? grin

VERDICT: some nerves are being struck at wrong places. grin cheesy

He said I'm a nonentity, yet, he counts the words of the nonentity, takes time to write unintelligent epistle and so many bla bla bla all about the same so called nonentity.

Hate? I hate Igbos like shyte because they are not humans and a small fry is such an insignificant bug that can ever change that.

All those your personal history you compiled up there are non of my fvcking business because I don't even know you and you don't know me, so all those bulcrap must be your biography with the thought everyone must be like you. grin grin

Typical ipob yuuts and their intelligence, they will sit down in one burrow and completely describe someone they have no knowledge of.

Finally, Igbos are filthy pigs.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
postmann:

Ah ebamI!!!

See finishing.

So the TIGRITIS is a tribal idiot? Then it is safe to conclude that Mr TIGRITIS is an unevolved parochial rural peasant caught up in a fast moving cosmopolitan world. His wold outlook is limited within the circumference of his tiny hamlet.

he's amongst those rural unproductive souls who have developed eye-defect peering at their phones just to call other tribes names on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:
he's amongst those rural unproductive souls who have developed eye-defect peering at their phones just to call other tribes names on Nairaland
[/s]
Ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin

Tigritis is this, tigritis is that, tigritis is a frustrated nonentity, yet, they are killing themselves because of the frustrated nonentity, lol. Essentially, tigritis is being called names just for some brains to be convinced of some imaginary description because if really he is what he is being described as, he shouldn't have become a bone on their neck grin grin grin
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
First, I'm not in any convo with you, not to talk of taking one crappy advice. I write based on what I want, regardless of length.

But the issue now is; what actually neccessitated this long unintelligent epistle fit only for the toilet if the entity being described is actually a frustrated nonentity? grin

VERDICT: some nerves are being struck at wrong places. grin cheesy

He said I'm a nonentity, yet, he counts the words of the nonentity, takes time to write unintelligent epistle and so many bla bla bla all about the same so called nonentity.

Hate? I hate Igbos like shyte because they are not humans and a small fry is such an insignificant bug that can ever change that.

All those your personal history you compiled up there are non of my fvcking business because I don't even know you and you don't know me, so all those bulcrap must be your biography with the thought everyone must be like you. grin grin

Typical ipob yuuts and their intelligence, they will sit down in one burrow and completely describe someone they have no knowledge of.

Finally, Igbos are filthy pigs.

You can't even defend your paternal legacy because yours is shrouded in sexual vagueness.

And your own game is as horrible as the circumstances of your birth. You can't even swing a decent punch. All you do is defend why you're a bigot ranting like a keyboard rebel when he can't even call a tribe a pig in his own street.

Hating people makes your frustration bearable or convinces you you aren't the only bitter, non-achieving human dross on earth.

Never forget who spend their entire existence ranting hope they hate someone on the internet are very powerless in real life.

Seems you can't even touch these "pigs" in reality hence you're pouring your frustration like a tap with a brown spigot.

May God cure you from self-hate and may you find the strength to love yourself again!
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

Tigritis is this, tigritis is that, tigritis is a frustrated nonentity, yet, they are killing themselves because of the frustrated nonentity, lol. Essentially, tigritis is being called names just for some brains to be convinced of some imaginary description because if really he is what he is being described as, he shouldn't have become a bone on their neck grin grin grin

Lost son with a fragile heart made of laboratory glassware! When I told you you measure your life by quotes on Nairaland you denied and were fuming like a convulsing epileptic idiot.

Now you're even quoting my response to another poster!

When did your life nosedive into the abyss of total uselessness and low self-worth?
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

You can't even defend your paternal legacy because yours is shrouded in sexual vagueness.

And your own game is as horrible as the circumstances of your birth. You can't even swing a decent punch. All you do is defend why you're a bigot ranting like a keyboard rebel when he can't even call a tribe a pig in his own street.

Hating people makes your frustration bearable or convinces you you aren't the only bitter, non-achieving human dross on earth.

Never forget who spend their entire existence ranting hope they hate someone on the internet are very powerless in real life.

Seems you can't even touch these "pigs" in reality hence you're pouring your frustration like a tap with a brown spigot.

May God cure you from self-hate and may you find the strength to love yourself again!
[/s]

Same unintelligent epistle in the name of trolling.

Defend paternity? I have a feeling that must be one of your greatest challenges in life hence the feeling that same applies to all. Just like a tiger should explain to antelope that it is a tiger, how? Well, if that is how you were born, (of which I strongly believe that is the case), get this into your skull that not all are born by sexual perverts. So, just keep that problem to yourself and stop disturbing me with that. Infact, that is an abomination where I come from, as compared to a place where children are manufactured in baby factories.

All these rants consisting of nothing but craps are entirely meaningless, and same is typical of ipob yuuts.

Again, Igbos are filthy pigs.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

Lost son with a fragile heart made of laboratory glassware! When I told you you measure your life by quotes on Nairaland you denied and were fuming like a convulsing epileptic idiot.

Now you're even quoting my response to another poster!

When did your life nosedive into the abyss of total uselessness and low self-worth?
[/s]
Lol. Small fry, that is why I say shut the fvck and learn. cheesy

For your information, I respond to any of my mentions if I like, not because one frustrated soul will be pleased or displeased. Your brain should tell you that a comment in which my moniker appears automatically gets into my mention, well I don't expect an empty braggart to have this common sense. cheesy

When did my life get to uselessness and low self worth? Really? Did you just say when? Small fry, you are too small for me, honestly. But I will manage you like that. grin
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

Same unintelligent epistle in the name of trolling.

Defend paternity? I have a feeling that must be one of your greatest challenges in life hence the feeling that same applies to all. Just like a tiger should explain to antelope that it is a tiger, how? Well, if that is how you were born, (of which I strongly believe that is the case), get this into your skull that not all are born by sexual perverts. So, just keep that problem to yourself and stop disturbing me with that. Infact, that is an abomination where I come from, as compared to a place where children are manufactured in baby factories.

All these rants consisting of nothing but craps are entirely meaningless, and same is typical of ipob yuuts.

Again, Igbos are filthy pigs.

Bro no vex, anyone whose sole purpose online is to disparage other tribes is lacking a father figure or havown absentee daddy. Simple logic

That's why I believe you're missing your daddy. Maybe he took one look at you and decided you're worth it.

Ipob hate ain't bringing back your truant dad back . Sorry.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Lol. Small fry, that is why I say shut the fvck and learn. cheesy

For your information, I respond to any of my mentions if I like, not because one frustrated soul will be pleased or displeased. Your brain should tell you that a comment in which my moniker appears automatically gets into my mention, well I don't expect an empty braggart to have this common sense. cheesy

When did my life get to uselessness and low self worth? Really? Did you just say when? Small fry, you are too small for me, honestly. But I will manage you like that. grin

If you check all your posts, you'll see you're busy explaining your actions to me! I told you you're a snowflake and a human vomit!

Low intelligent idiot. Emotionally vulnerable pussy hiding in Nairaland.

Introverted in real life and a digital vagabond on-line. You respond to any mention? How much more lonely can this wet pussy get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

Bro no vex, anyone whose sole purpose online is to disparage other tribes is lacking a father figure or havown absentee daddy. Simple logic

That's why I believe you're missing your daddy. Maybe he took one look at you and decided you're worth it.

Ipob hate ain't bringing back your truant dad back . Sorry.
[/s]
Shut up and go in search of your bros. Even if that is what you were told at home, I reject it.

The way you aptly narrated this story is just a pointer to the fact that that is exactly what you are currently passing through in life, well, get this into yiur skull, same does not apply to everyone. It is a rare incidence, though unfortunately for you, you are among the affected few. In summary, it is a unique problem, not general.

Though, due to the prevalence of baby manufacturing industries in some area, it may be a common problem in those areas grin

Well, Igbos a filthy pigs.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]

You're such a rampaging quasi-literate. There's no such idiom as "bone on one's neck". It's "bone in one's throat".

Benighted unhinged peasant!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
BadBradley:

If you check all your posts, you'll see you're busy explaining your actions to me! I told you you're a snowflake and a human vomit!

Introverted in real life and a digital vagabond on-line. You respond to any mention? How much more lonely can this wet pussy get?

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

[/s]
Lol, he is on rampage insulting already, wetin carry you enter my mention? Why the insult? I dey y own jeje, dey make my comment on nairaland, you, on your own started trolling with a promise of continuously trolling. Now, we have not even started and you are already vibrating.

Now, "wet pussy" everywhere in the dogshit, is that what you eat for living? Or you are just describing the circumstances surrounding your birth?

Laff want kill me grin Who is hiding in nairaland? Empty gallon making very loud noise. These are the types that rant and make noise on nairaland, but you see them in real life, they start behaving like orphans.

Lol at emotionally vulnerable pussy. Small fry, everyone is not a pervert, because not everyone is born that way.

Igbos are filthy pigs.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
postmann:

You're such a rampaging quasi-literate. There's no such idiom as "bone on one's neck". "It's bone in one's throat".

Benighted unhineed peasant!

grin
[/s]
Oh, you have come to join your second? Don't, worry, I have the time and I'm equal to the task.

But something tells me this is an alternate though. It will still be revealed as we progress.

Really? It is now about literacy? From being a frustrated nonentity to illiteracy? That's great, at least we are getting somewhere.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by postmann: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Oh, you have ut something tells me this is an alternate though. It will still be revealed as we progress.

Really? It is now about literacy? From being a frustrated nonentity to illiteracy? That's great, at least we are getting somewhere.

Dem done blow your empty skull confuse. Mumu

grin

1 Like

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
postmann:

Dem done blow your empty skull confuse. Mumu

grin
[/s]
It is becoming more apparent this is the alternate.

Now, say something that is worth my response instead of this crap fit for the toilet.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Lol, he is on rampage insulting already, wetin carry you enter my mention? Why the insult? I dey y own jeje, dey make my comment on nairaland, you, on your own started trolling with a promise of continuously trolling. Now, we have not even started and you are already vibrating.

Now, "wet pussy" everywhere in the dogshit, is that what you eat for living? Or you are just describing the circumstances surrounding your birth?

Laff want kill me grin Who is hiding in nairaland? Empty gallon making very loud noise. These are the types that rant and make noise on nairaland, but you see them in real life, they start behaving like orphans.

Lol at emotionally vulnerable pussy. Small fry, everyone is not a pervert, because not everyone is born that way.

Igbos are filthy pigs.

grin grin grin now he's playing the victim grin grin grin this is the boring unimaginative tribal bigot priding himself as an ipob killer but so far he hasn't been able to swing a punch.

All he does is defend why he hates himself and protect same hate on others or use my own words back at me and I'm wondering if he inherited his father's lack of grace in shameless plagiarism!
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Shut up and go in search of your bros. Even if that is what you were told at home, I reject it.

The way you aptly narrated this story is just a pointer to the fact that that is exactly what you are currently passing through in life, well, get this into yiur skull, same does not apply to everyone. It is a rare incidence, though unfortunately for you, you are among the affected few. In summary, it is a unique problem, not general.

Though, due to the prevalence of baby manufacturing industries in some area, it may be a common problem in those areas grin

Well, Igbos a filthy pigs.
mehn you're as repetitive as your mother's overused panties!

Every time you receive an uppercut, your response will be to ask if your attacker is talking about his experience!
Mehn, that line is as old as Nairaland itself.

Your mental elasticity can't really go beyond 2cm. If your father was a full-time dad then he must have used you as a backlash for his frustration and underachievement by eating away your self-confidence.

Is this why you're a tribal bigot? A dumb one who can't even diss intelligently?
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:

grin grin grin now he's playing the victim grin grin grin this is the boring unimaginative tribal bigot priding himself as an ipob killer but so far he hasn't been able to swing a punch.

All he does is defend why he hates himself and protect same hate on others or use my own words back at me and I'm wondering if he inherited his father's lack of grace in shameless plagiarism!
[/s]
Keep quiet and get out.

I repeat, I hate Igbos more than shyt, kill yourself.

Lol at using your words back at you.

How more can one be less intelligent?

The issue is that, I can't describe who I don't know, but from his language, I can make some deductions.

For instance, you talk more of paternity than anything else, when it is usually a very rare incident. Whenever a man accuse others of a particular issue repeatedly and that man is properly investigated, it will be discovered that he is actually guilty of that same issue. Now, how can a human being be talking seriously about the paternity of a person he doesn't even know? The most logical and unambiguous conclusion to be drawn is that you are actually having that challenge in your life and I can swear to that. My advice to you, this your paternity issue is not a common case, very few of you are having that challenge, so stop assuming it is a general case.

Secondly, who is on the defensive? Is that what your brain told you? Hehehe. From the initial promise of trolling, I thought by now, I would have been so shattered to pieces that I must have deactivated, but I still don't understand, may be because we are just starting.

Igbos are filthy pigs.
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by TIGRITIS: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
BadBradley:
mehn you're as repetitive as your mother's overused panties!

Every time you receive an uppercut, your response will be to ask if your attacker is talking about his experience!
Mehn, that line is as old as Nairaland itself.

Your mental elasticity can't really go beyond 2cm. If your father was a full-time dad then he must have used you as a backlash for his frustration and underachievement by eating away your self-confidence.

Is this why you're a tribal bigot? A dumb one who can't even diss intelligently?
[/s]
Oh, about mothers panties? Do you do that to your mother? It seems you know the rate at which she changes pants per day.

I will go back and check the meaning of child born by perverts again. grin

Stop dragging words unnecessarily into sentences as that does not in anyway portray as intelligent, infact, it portrays you as the opposite. Which one is mental elasticity? Crap, just to create one funny impression.

My father you said?

Well, I have a father, so I wouldn't write like one who has a challenge in identifying who his father is.

Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Keep quiet and get out.

I repeat, I hate Igbos more than shyt, kill yourself.

Lol at using your words back at you.

How more can one be less intelligent?

The issue is that, I can't describe who I don't know, but from his language, I can make some deductions.

For instance, you talk more of paternity than anything else, when it is usually a very rare incident. Whenever a man accuse others of a particular issue repeatedly and that man is properly investigated, it will be discovered that he is actually guilty of that same issue. Now, how can a human being be talking seriously about the paternity of a person he doesn't even know? The most logical and unambiguous conclusion to be drawn is that you are actually having that challenge in your life and I can swear to that. My advice to you, this your paternity issue is not a common case, very few of you are having that challenge, so stop assuming it is a general case.

Secondly, who is on the defensive? Is that what your brain told you? Hehehe. From the initial promise of trolling, I thought by now, I would have been so shattered to pieces that I must have deactivated, but I still don't understand, may be because we are just starting.

Igbos are filthy pigs.
another unnecessary lengthy post from a man who is a waste of the very physical exertion expended during his conception.

If you were intelligent, I would have pardoned you. But you're easily the dumbest doofus seeking attention online to assuage for your horrible childhood trauma.

I will advise you to ask your mother how she met your daddy, you will get the answer why you turned out as nature's perfect curse as a reward for their lack of chastity!
Re: Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic by BadBradley: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Oh, about mothers panties? Do you do that to your mother? It seems you know the rate at which she changes pants per day.

I will go back and check the meaning of child born by perverts again. grin

Stop dragging words unnecessarily into sentences as that does not in anyway portray as intelligent intelligence infact, it portrays you as the opposite. Which one is mental elasticity? Crap, just to create one funny impression.

My father you said?

Well, I have a father, so I wouldn't write like one who has a challenge in identifying who his father is.

you don't know what "mental elasticity" is. Jeeeeeeeeeez!! What a chromic demented inferior-bred skank this human catastrophe is??
Metal elasticity is the a a figurative language for the how far you can project your mental capacity! Wait... you're going to as me what's mental capacity! grin

You should never have been born!!! This is kind of illiterate who ends up as a tribal bigot , having nothing to offer humanity except the horrors of their own childhood.

Your mother does not only repeat her roac-hbitten panties, she didn't even get your daddy's first name before offloading you as am offshoot of her sexual vulnerability!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks Adams Oshiomhole: ''Osho Baba Fit Decamp Ooooo" / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Ajimobi & Ganduje Celebrate Their Children's Wedding With A Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.