Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. (9899 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by AONE555(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Byazhin tongue

I don't understand you man ..
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Gentleziggy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
AONE555:

no vex sir !!!!!
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Gentleziggy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
AONE555:

no vex sir !!!!! cry
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Pentools(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Newboss:

Most attractive area in Abuja?

Abeg shed more light on this part? angry

I said ONE OF THE MOST

Undeniably one of the most...
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Ericnrm(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
EdoBozz:

I no wan mention the estate name sha, but e dey around galadimawa side. Make I no cast the estate name. I think that's like the best estate in that zone but its up to you to decide which is the best estate in that area were that kind chilling fit happen. That's a little clue bro.

Games Village? grin
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Owenn115: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
EdoBozz:
I was taking my usual evening stroll in an estate I lived in some years back while I was in Abuja. Most evenings you see a lot of beautiful ladies either doing evening exercise or strolling with their dogs or stuffs like that.

So on this day I came across one cute lady doing her exercise and I approached her, stretched out my hand for a handshake and introduced myself. She shook me as well but didn't give me her name and told me she was busy so as a gentle man I excused her and went my way. On another cool evening I saw her again at same place and almost same time so I greeted her and kept on walking but I had timed her already.

As a badt Edo guy, on another day I drove down there so she knows the nigger got a ride and you know some girls no dey take eye see machine. Ac pumping, gbedu blasting very cool, I pulled over and this time as a papas, I just signaled her to come over a minute and to my surprise she came over. When she saw me properly she smiled and I knew e don set. So I told her let's take a ride, get some few drinks at the corner shop and go chill in one lonely side of the estate that was still being developed.

All these while my mind na to blow that yansh and I no even remember to ask her name. Just like play I don dey touch this babe inside car, fell the seat so she relax properly. Started kissing her and she was so responding very well. As I took my hands down the major area I just realised my bread has since been buttered and ready to devour, the girl wore only her tight leggings and wasn't wearing anything inside. Just like that, no condom self I just chop this babe like play like play. Everything was so pure and sweet I just dey trip die. I no even fear for HIV or any disease because me I know say the babe na pure ajebo pikin.

After everything she didn't allow me drop her in her house and she didn't give me her number, she just told me to drop her were I picked her and we should meet there same time next day. It was the next day we went on same chillings I got her name as Ogechi (Igbo Amaka). I swear I miss the babe.

The shocking part of everything was that until I left Abuja I never knew her house and she never knew my house. We never had each others phone numbers, we just had a private good time together and she really helped my balls wella.
What is the name of the estate, we too need to visit
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by EdoBozz(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ericnrm:

Games Village? grin

Close to games village.
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Owenn115: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pentools:
Abj....arguably the best city to live in Nigeria.
What about Lagos
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Pentools(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Owenn115:

What about Lagos

Google.com
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Ericnrm(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
EdoBozz:

Close to games village.

Hmmm

I give up chief grin.

Where is it?
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Owenn115: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pentools:

Google.com
Hahahaha
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by phoenix17(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2019
So finally queen of the coast got you!!! ��
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by amakadihot87(f): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Newboss:

You just wish you have superpowers. That's okay angry
not superpowers its called understanding your body.........if a girl is not ovulating and you Bleep and cum inside her for a whole day,she wount get pregnant.If she is on pills and though ovulating ,nothing will still happen
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by Newboss(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
amakadihot87:
not superpowers its called understanding your body.........if a girl is not ovulating and you Bleep and cum inside her for a whole day,she wount get pregnant.If she is on pills and though ovulating ,nothing will still happen

You wish. You never jam angry
Re: My Fun Experience With A Lady In Abuja. by amakadihot87(f): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Newboss:

You wish. You never jam angry
jam wetin kwa.....I have seen it all,nothing is new to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? / I Met Him On NL / See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.