Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (40228 Views)

Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. / Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar / Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Racoon(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
"...Whatever the case is, TheCable understands that the dollar is still trading at 358 to 360 at the foreign exchange market."
I earlier said this development cant be true.Was goggle software hacked? So why is this happening on an election eve?

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
We just want 1$ to #100.
Is it too much to ask ?
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by teemy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
It has happened before.

1 Share

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Mathiasa(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
I wanted to start ordering for things on net but e no work. I knew it was not true, I pray it comes true soon.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by shedy03(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mikkystorm:
Lol, it's now Viral... Saw this earlier today. So APC has rigged Google?
����� it is well.
That Party APC can do anything to stay in power.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
lol This is other search Engine. This is Bing.com

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by WeRblessed(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
What is my business. All I know is that by this time tomorrow some people will wish had I known.

Please Likes fo Buhari and Share for Atiku.

6 Likes 11 Shares

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Smart3856bwttf: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hh tongue
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Sheriman(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Even say na true d rumour con be shey we go see any positive impact to Nigeria Economy...
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by faithfull18(f): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
I wish it was true.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by luluosas(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Better
Ecstasy154:
Google Currency is currently showing that one dollar is going for N184, but this is just a glitch in its software, TheCable can report.

The Central Bank of Nigeria sold the greenback to bureau de change (BDC) operators at N357 per dollar on Friday.

Musa Ibrahim, a BDC operator, who spoke to TheCable from Lagos Island, said he bought $20,000 from the CBN at 357 per dollar.

“We collected from CBN today at the rate of N357, and each BDC operator is entitled to $20, 000,” he said.

Two members of staff at Google, who spoke off the record, confirmed to TheCable that this was just a bug, that is currently being fixed by the search giant.

According to Bloomberg currency rate, the dollar is currently trading at N361.8, with the local currency gaining N1.75 against the greenback.

A mail from TheCable to Google Press office is yet to be replied — but an automatic response was received, stating that all queries will be addressed shortly.

Nigeria goes to the poll in less than 12 hours after this glitch, driving speculations and jokes on social media on how the incumbent may want to turn the economy around overnight.

While some fear that their stacked dollars may have lost tremendous value, others are celebrating a rise in the value of the naira, but many are aware this is just a temporary glitch.

Whatever the case is, TheCable understands that the dollar is still trading at 358 to 360 at the foreign exchange market.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-calm-down-one-dollar-is-not-n184-as-google-suggests/

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by IjebuWarrior: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
KingNom:
I pray the Naira goes up against the US dollar

...and you see and wonder why Nigeria is the way it is... Cuz of fools like these! angry Just imagine

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Don't mind Wailers, Master of fake news!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by valves: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
lol This is other search Engine. This is Bing.com

Please check the line chart. It is way above 200. It's just a bug...

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ecstasy154:
Google Currency is currently showing that one dollar is going for N184, but this is just a glitch in its software, TheCable can report.

The Central Bank of Nigeria sold the greenback to bureau de change (BDC) operators at N357 per dollar on Friday.

Musa Ibrahim, a BDC operator, who spoke to TheCable from Lagos Island, said he bought $20,000 from the CBN at 357 per dollar.

“We collected from CBN today at the rate of N357, and each BDC operator is entitled to $20, 000,” he said.

Two members of staff at Google, who spoke off the record, confirmed to TheCable that this was just a bug, that is currently being fixed by the search giant.

According to Bloomberg currency rate, the dollar is currently trading at N361.8, with the local currency gaining N1.75 against the greenback.

A mail from TheCable to Google Press office is yet to be replied — but an automatic response was received, stating that all queries will be addressed shortly.

Nigeria goes to the poll in less than 12 hours after this glitch, driving speculations and jokes on social media on how the incumbent may want to turn the economy around overnight.

While some fear that their stacked dollars may have lost tremendous value, others are celebrating a rise in the value of the naira, but many are aware this is just a temporary glitch.

Whatever the case is, TheCable understands that the dollar is still trading at 358 to 360 at the foreign exchange market.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-calm-down-one-dollar-is-not-n184-as-google-suggests/

"Nigeria goes to the poll in less than 12 hours after this glitch, driving speculations and jokes on social media on how the incumbent may want to turn the economy around overnight." Nigeria has totally become a joke under Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by IvarTheBoneless: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
I just bought a Ferrari.

Maga don pay grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by SaintLucia: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Oceannaagent:
Don't know but this is pure propaganda
It's not propaganda, those criminals that hoard the dollars are now bringing it out because of the election. The more inflow of hard currencies the more the naira begins to gain more value.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by eneyoduke(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's sign that Atiku/Obi is coming to get Nigeria working again

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Adamsynox(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
faithfull18:
I wish it was true.
I wish it wasn't. People are wicked. Chaii
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Cyoung4real(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Na una where una dey convert una own

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by ofuonyebi: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
the question is why is our Naira tied to the apron of the American dollar?

this is a mystery we must uncover to get our Naira freedom...haba America!
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Flashh: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
You people should try by all means, to vote Buhari out as a president tomorrow.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by dazzlingd(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Will u mind the sssholes, cbn updates fx rate once every day before 10 am in the morning.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by jrusky(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Google must be suffering from serious brain ailment or is Google too suffering from demential?

The dollar as of today exchanged at N357 cbn rate I don't know the black market rate but I'm sure it's going to be more higher.

Buhari has lost it. Buhari must go.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by clems88(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
undecided my bitisi ooo dallar beta remain where u are mbok
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Burshh: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Google has foreseen a bright future for Nigeria under Buhari. This is achievable in few.years to come only if Buhari is reelected.

Said Baba
Google is simply reminding us how things were before he came to power. How about that too.

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Newboss(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Even the chart there is clearly at over 350 angry

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by arrestdarrester: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Artificial Political Conversion (APC) lie lie rate
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Una wan gimme hypertension abi. I bot 2000 dols hoping e go rise during election. 5naira don wioe comot now chai

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by CrimeKsmart: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Burshh:

Google is simply reminding us how things were before he came to power. How about that too.

After hardship comes ease thats what Google is simply telling us. What about this too
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by rottennaija(m): 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
calberian:
BUHARI must GO!!
Is Burahi your problem?
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by sgd: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
They are diverting your attention from the election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.