Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (40229 Views)

Senate Approves N212 Billion To Install 1,150 Streetlights; N184 Million Each. / Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar / Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by ilohvictor(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
There are two ways to disenfranchise yourself in every election 1.not to vote 2.voting the wrong person.. Go out tomorrow and make a decision that posterity will live to remember

I am ILOH victor and I stand for one Nigeria
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by calberian: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
rottennaija:

Is Burahi your problem?

Worry about your problems. I'll bother myself with mine.

However, whatever the case may be,
BUHARI MUST GO!!!
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by MrImole: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Google has foreseen a bright future for Nigeria under Buhari. This is achievable in few.years to come only if Buhari is reelected.

Said Baba
Have you been drinking again Sir?
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by CrimeKsmart: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
MrImole:

Have you been drinking again Sir?
Yes I am high on Atiku weed. grin
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by barinedan(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Has google also joined apc? Thank God one apc campaign point just crashed, I for no fit sleep this night?
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by barinedan(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Since when did google became a department in apc? Thank God one of their cpotential last minute campaign just crashed. I for no fit sleep in peace this night
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Doktajay5: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
are u speaking for google or u r assuming?? cos the figure i still on there site.

small time now we will hear that Apc edited google. mtchewww.... Nigeria, harbinger of propaganda
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by rottennaija(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
calberian:

Worry about your problems. I'll bother myself with mine.

However, whatever the case may be,
BUHARI MUST GO!!!
Don't commit suicide if he wins tomorrow
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by calberian: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
rottennaija:

Don't commit suicide if he wins tomorrow

You keep concerning yourself with my affairs.

Why not just leave me and my matter alone?

You know what, let's play this simple game:

I ignore you and you ignore me.

After 10 years of playing without a winner, we do small thanksgiving separately and restart the game
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by erenax: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Op u smoke weed

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
For a moment i saw it i was thinking buhari and co had gone to bribe google to give that fake ratecheesy. Thank God google has resolved it.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by franksunny(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
If this crap is true, why won't it fall when PDP and APC have pounded and dollarised the whole street with stashed money from the loot,
most especially PDP.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Dollabiz: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
i guess google can.have that cbn isnt.buying.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by djbuky400001(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Google search just returned $1 to 361 naira. What a country.

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by yusman493(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
*Google has been hacked by *APC*

BUHARI will Neva know peace

They will never win theiselection.
That is what they implore networking from Israelites. They ought to distablize the Goggles networks tomorrow

Nothing changed in �

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Emmanuel226(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
hmmmm so even google dey make mistake?
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by enemyofprogress: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
God punish this fake lying government

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Emmanuel226(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wetin make na when e come for naija case nahim google come make mistake? #unpredictable coutry
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Emmanuel226(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
still the best country in the world though
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 23, 2019
KingNom:
I pray the Naira goes up against the US dollar

Meanwhile, can we trust them with another 4 years after what they did?

Trust the zombies at your own risk

1 Like

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by spintex2222: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Ecstasy154:
Google Currency is currently showing that one dollar is going for N184, but this is just a glitch in its software, TheCable can report.

The Central Bank of Nigeria sold the greenback to bureau de change (BDC) operators at N357 per dollar on Friday.

Musa Ibrahim, a BDC operator, who spoke to TheCable from Lagos Island, said he bought $20,000 from the CBN at 357 per dollar.

“We collected from CBN today at the rate of N357, and each BDC operator is entitled to $20, 000,” he said.

Two members of staff at Google, who spoke off the record, confirmed to TheCable that this was just a bug, that is currently being fixed by the search giant.

According to Bloomberg currency rate, the dollar is currently trading at N361.8, with the local currency gaining N1.75 against the greenback.

A mail from TheCable to Google Press office is yet to be replied — but an automatic response was received, stating that all queries will be addressed shortly.

Nigeria goes to the poll in less than 12 hours after this glitch, driving speculations and jokes on social media on how the incumbent may want to turn the economy around overnight.

While some fear that their stacked dollars may have lost tremendous value, others are celebrating a rise in the value of the naira, but many are aware this is just a temporary glitch.

Whatever the case is, TheCable understands that the dollar is still trading at 358 to 360 at the foreign exchange market.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-calm-down-one-dollar-is-not-n184-as-google-suggests/

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Kaybex007(m): 2:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Google is also working in hand with Buhari.
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by bigtt76(f): 2:58am On Feb 23, 2019
This just people trying to be mischievous by changing the figures through the web browser page source and then screen grabbing. It. Look at the graph chart beside it, did it drop from the usual? No

Ecstasy154:
Google Currency is currently showing that one dollar is going for N184, but this is just a glitch in its software, TheCable can report.

The Central Bank of Nigeria sold the greenback to bureau de change (BDC) operators at N357 per dollar on Friday.

Musa Ibrahim, a BDC operator, who spoke to TheCable from Lagos Island, said he bought $20,000 from the CBN at 357 per dollar.

“We collected from CBN today at the rate of N357, and each BDC operator is entitled to $20, 000,” he said.

Two members of staff at Google, who spoke off the record, confirmed to TheCable that this was just a bug, that is currently being fixed by the search giant.

According to Bloomberg currency rate, the dollar is currently trading at N361.8, with the local currency gaining N1.75 against the greenback.

A mail from TheCable to Google Press office is yet to be replied — but an automatic response was received, stating that all queries will be addressed shortly.

Nigeria goes to the poll in less than 12 hours after this glitch, driving speculations and jokes on social media on how the incumbent may want to turn the economy around overnight.

While some fear that their stacked dollars may have lost tremendous value, others are celebrating a rise in the value of the naira, but many are aware this is just a temporary glitch.

Whatever the case is, TheCable understands that the dollar is still trading at 358 to 360 at the foreign exchange market.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-calm-down-one-dollar-is-not-n184-as-google-suggests/

Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Donice01: 3:07am On Feb 23, 2019
See details here click the subscribe button for updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EZZSrGlYc8
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by Friday099: 5:08am On Feb 23, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by AllenSpencer: 6:15am On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
InaNla:
Google has foreseen the victory of Alhaji Atiku tomorrow and the likely reduction in exchange rate.

The whole world is waiting for the VICTORY of Atiku Abubakar to get Nigeria working again.
[/s]

Stop dreaming please!
Re: One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests by KingNom(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

...and you see and wonder why Nigeria is the way it is... Cuz of fools like these! angry Just imagine

It has actually gone up, though a bit
My question was actually rhetorical, Dear Unique one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.