Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (65503 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Mrpojj(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2019
dhuthraki:
They were warned not to try to steal ballot box, but they wouldn't listen

Election never even start my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Shakushaku6819: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmm soldiers

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by dwilliams: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Just listen to yourself, if he was is shooting him the appropriate response, what about making an arrest, Nigeria will remain a disgrace to other democracies because of folks like you
Charmingrascal:
Either he was trying to cause unrest or he was trying to snatch ballot box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by laosy(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Youths have to be careful, dying because of any political party is not worth it..if you die, na Sara!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmm.
Na wa. Now the army can just give one stupid excuse that he was trying to snatch ballot box and then case closed.

No one will bother to investigate or find out if it is true.
Instead of investigations into why he died.
The victim will be blamed for his death.
And everyone moves on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by peesleem(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Skengman:

Pls were u there to ascertain what the writer posted ? undecided undecided
How do you know he was trying to snatch ballot box
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Bellotelli: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmmm... Early morning wahala for Rivers... They should learn to conduct themselves in an orderly manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by PointZerom: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
AudiA4:
Which innocent civilian why is he the only one killed,if he is a PDP agent,why is he wearing shorts,and agent to a big party and not property dressed,we know how political thugs dress,u have been warned,una eye go see pepper

Instead of asking why he is wearing shorts, you should have asked why he is lying down.

Yeyedeysmell
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
InaNla:

I said it ...

All irresponsible killing will move towards ballot box

The story is too vague...

What was the reason he was shot at?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Koralords: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
dhuthraki:
You are s bastard make such befall you and your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Skengman: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Mrpojj:

Election never even start my friend
Since u were there to know that election hadn’t started before the young man was shot, i’m sure you’d also know why he was shot. Pls tell us what happened undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by abysirius(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2019
What happened? OP should explain what led to the gun shot..

Sure he did something. But they should have arrested him instead anyway..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by echodrum(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:
Just for a pittance or a morsel, the senseless youths would surrender and volunteer themselves to be used as pawns by these oppressive megalomaniac in an apt case of "Stockholm syndrome" while the thieving idiots tuck away their wards in the safety of foreign countries or chilling with the best wines under a cosy environment in their gargantuan edifices built at the back of our collective patrimony...

If you die, you die for nothing..
In other words, we should not participate in election or electoral processes. From all indications the victim is a party agent. For him to have saved his life, he should not have gone out to participate in today's election?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Tejiri41: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2019
dhuthraki:
Were you told he stole a ballot box in the story? Why don't you read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2019
dwilliams:
Just listen to yourself, if he was is shooting him the appropriate response, what about making an arrest, Nigeria will remain a disgrace to other democracies because of folks like you

Can u even hear yourself ?

Those thugs from rivers carry guns...

What if he engaged the soldiers?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by MistaCode(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2019
dhuthraki:
which ballot box when voting has not yet commenced, Obviously I think he may be dragging issues with them with that favorite word "Do you know me, Do you know who I'm"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Skengman: 10:41am On Feb 23, 2019
peesleem:

How do you know he was trying to snatch ballot box
I don’t, and I’m not jumping into unnecessary conclusions. It’s just sad he had to die this way.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by TenTon(m): 10:42am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:
Did he try to snatch ballot box?

This is a silly question you just asked

didn't you read the report before commenting?

It says "While elections are yet to start"
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by nkayclement: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Fake news everywhere, abuse of technology.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by emmangrace: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
ostechno:
This is bad

I have over 3000 premium WordPress themes and plugins
Get one for 600 naira
Save your money
WhatsApp 08124935654
This is the season of fake news. i don't believe this story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by colestephan86: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
AudiA4:
Which innocent civilian why is he the only one killed,if he is a PDP agent,why is he wearing shorts,and agent to a big party and not property dressed,we know how political thugs dress,u have been warned,una eye go see pepper
Wisdom and understanding won't leave u . objective reasoning is what is need here and not deductive reasoning that other commenters are exhibiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Lordkross(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2019
ostechno:
This is badd

I have over 3000 premium WordPress themes and plugins
Get one for 600 naira
Save your money
WhatsApp 08124935654

Really sad they have started acting on that Dullard's instructions.

What themes do you have? I need a very responsive woocommerce theme.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2019
With the time this was reported, we can't be sure voting had not commenced.
If he was clean, may Karma fight for him, else let him be a warning to those who want to do likewise
O ti fi ara re se ofa

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Wahala90: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Sad!

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by TenTon(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:

Idiot, didn't you read the report before commenting?

it says "while elections are yet to start"
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Reference(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
I warned about this. If violence breaks out, what should we say. What is the military's business in a purely civil exercise. What is wrong in apprehending him and evoking civil justice if he is caught in a crime. Why can't we live by rules and laws. What if that soldier has a brother or sister shot dead in the course of elections somewhere, what will he say.?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by IamJames: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:

Most of you guys are just wired to be stupid. Has election started as at the time he was shot dead?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by netflicks(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
And INEC been help the guy last week oo by postponing the elections he had a second chance but Naija army said no.... angry

On the other hand Nepa give us lite oooo abeg make we watch news...shouting out from surulere

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by ehissi(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:

No be when election start, na E you go see ballo box to snatch!?
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Alexgeneration(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:
You must be very stupid and heartless at the same time.

If he snatched the ballot box, HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Halopy: 10:46am On Feb 23, 2019
dhuthraki:
you are a full blown fool, are you blind to read that the election have not even started? May this type of death visit the soldier that killed him and all blood thirty zombies like you who support this.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.