Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) (65504 Views)

PDP Agent Rejects Victory As Atiku Beats Buhari In Adamawa / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Redhot111(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2019
InaNla:

I said it ...

All irresponsible killing will move towards ballot box

Look at his name na. Na miyettiallah dey talk so. And they and their patrons in Aso rock are the real problem of Nigeria. Let's go ahead and vote them out. Rip to the dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2019
dhuthraki:
They were warned not to try to steal ballot box, but they wouldn't listen

When election neva start?

Which box e go snatch, naa?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Krisddon: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:
Did he try to snatch ballot box?
When did voting commence or you mean empty ballot box? undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by blackrules1(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:
Just for a pittance or a morsel, the senseless youths would surrender and volunteer themselves to be used as pawns by these oppressive megalomaniac in an apt case of "Stockholm syndrome" while the thieving idiots tuck away their wards in the safety of foreign countries or chilling with the best wines under a cosy environment in their gargantuan edifices built at the back of our collective patrimony...

If you die, you die for nothing..

In short, vote...no violence.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
bilulu:

no matter his offence he should be arrested n not killed.... it's a pity life worth nothing in Nigeria these days

Like I earlier stated the report is incomplete. what if he was armed. Do u try to arrest an armed person?, are you Jet Li?

The military are not police men that will start taking photos of the victim and the weapon. In fact no one there can even use their phones to take picture as far they are still present(9ja military mentality). They just do their work, take the weapon and zoom off.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Chukwurah003: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Zansu007:
When he was issuing orders for shoot at sight, ur brain was in factory reset abi

Your brain must be in hibernation. How will he order shoot at sight? He said ballot box snatchers. Mumu
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by abuannur: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Mrpojj:

Election never even start my friend
one he was shot just like that and you can ask yourself why? the hatred you have won't determine anything
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:
Yes.

And his family are going to pay for that bullet wasted on him.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by gare(f): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2019
AudiA4:
Which innocent civilian why is he the only one killed,if he is a PDP agent,why is he wearing shorts,and agent to a big party and not property dressed,we know how political thugs dress,u have been warned,una eye go see pepper

I wish it you that was shot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Zansu007: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Your education is a waste, what is ballot box snatchers. We have seen senseless killings in this country and you wanna hide under snatching.

I spit on you.

Chukwurah003:

Your brain must be in hibernation. How will he order shoot at sight? He said ballot box snatchers. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2019
This was their plan.....but they will FAILBUHARI today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Ayisatojo: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2019
This picture or stage is looking as if it is being acted. How come it is only one picture with no blood stain for a man shot dead? Secondly, he has bottles of something looking like Chelsea Dry Gin on those benches he was laid. I may be wrong but in my opinion, this picture is looking like joke someone is trying to act. Nigerians be wise!
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by cimag: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:
The report said election was yet to begin.Don't you understand English?If you justify this,may you be a victim of extrajudicial killing even after elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by fredoooooo: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2019
abescom:
Reportage should be balanced. What has he done? How come of the many people there only he was targeted and shot by soldiers.

Nairaland admins should be careful about what is being allowed on nairaland especially at this particular period in our country's life.

Nobody take their cry serious anymore ..
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2019
magoo10:
didnt you read that the election was yet to begin and the army was working with apc thugs.
Which ballot box are you talking about?

That speech of shooting ballot box snatchers by Buhari was obviously given to him to read out by apc politicians who had the plan of using the security agents to cause mayhem and as demented as he his he read it out without giving it a second thought.

Pdppig he did not read it when it was said

Say something else.

Note that if the whole of Pdppigs and biafrauud decide to steal ballot box, they will all be gunned down by the ever ready Nigerian army

Winning election no be by force
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by cimag: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2019
ostechno:
This is badd

I have over 3000 premium WordPress themes and plugins
Get one for 600 naira
Save your money
WhatsApp 08124935654
today is strictly for election matters,spare us this adverts pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by abibun: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:
U and those liking this ur stupid comment are the same thing. Can box be snatched while election is yet to commence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Uglymugg: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Lol, no blood but he was shot. Okay.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by akdjr(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Don't snatch ballot box even if the box want to fall don't try to reposition.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Skengman: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2019
akdjr:
Don't snatch ballot box even if the box want to fall don't try to reposition.
shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by jidenna21(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
I know say person go die today
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Brightest04(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
You sure he was not a PDP thug trying to course deadly trouble
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Ayisatojo: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Difficult to believe. This is looking as if it was acted. How come there is no blood stain? And how come they had only on picture taken? Nigerian be wise, these guys are looking as if they want to manipulate you and I into believing that River state is already boiling. May the good Lord deliver our country.

zoba88:
A young man identified as Thywill was allegedly shot dead today by army in Rivers State. Below is what Chijioke wrote....

'Army kills One In Rivers State!

This is the picture of the young man that was shot this morning by the military.
PDP agent Thywill Datotubo of Ward 10 Akulga gunned down by Nigerian Army working with APC stalwarts Christian Pedro, Chief. Fenibo M. M. Jack, Onimim Kalabari (aka Ido) and their thugs

This occurred this morning even while the elections are yet to start'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/soldiers-shoot-pdp-agent-dead-in-rivers.html
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by jessevictor459: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2019
well there are questions to ask. y was he d only one shot ? is he d only PDP agent there? what was the action he tool before he was shot
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by TruthinAction: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:

I learnt the materials are yet to be distributed to the polling unit. So how will he snatch one when he has not even seen one. At least Army who shot him should have posted the snatched ballot box along side his dead body.

For truth is that Buhari gave the order to shoot those snatching ballot boxes so that at the slightest opportunity they can shoot even when a ballot box is not snatched.

They want to disrupt election in Riverstate and make it one of the remaining states election will be rescheduled. And when that happens, they will repeat what they did in Ekiti state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Okudiover(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2019
When I was shouting a few days ago about the problem Buhari's controversial but irresponsible remarks will cause people said I was supporting ballot box snatching.

When some months ago I lamented the failure of Buhari to sign into law the amended electoral act which had been carefully considered at both arms of the national legislature people were indifferent or even abusive as to my audacity. Even when I explained that this act would make only card reader results admissible in any investigative or judicial process and how ballot box mutilation would not affect voting information captured in the card reader many people either from the usual blind support for buhari or in ignorance called my fears unfounded. I hope you all are seeing the role the military and other security agents are playing in this election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by magoo10(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
divicoded:

[s]Pdppig he did not read it when it was said

Say something else.

Note that if the whole of Pdppigs and biafrauud decide to steal ballot box, they will all be gunned down by the ever ready Nigerian army

Winning election no be by force[/s]

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by banio: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Amaechi and APC fighting to get part of Rivers State's 3 million votes.

3 million votes sure for Atiku.

Atiku is a goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Levels1(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2019
zoba88:
A young man identified as Thywill was allegedly shot dead today by army in Rivers State. Below is what Chijioke wrote....

'Army kills One In Rivers State!

This is the picture of the young man that was shot this morning by the military.
PDP agent Thywill Datotubo of Ward 10 Akulga gunned down by Nigerian Army working with APC stalwarts Christian Pedro, Chief. Fenibo M. M. Jack, Onimim Kalabari (aka Ido) and their thugs

This occurred this morning even while the elections are yet to start'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/soldiers-shoot-pdp-agent-dead-in-rivers.html
can you please stop spreeding fake news. He was a ballots snatcher. God bless Nigeria army.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Arisheloaded(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why nao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.