Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit (26418 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by legendsilver(m): 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
In Lagos, proudly voted buhari for President
Yayi for senate
Then one fire party for HoR

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by phase1: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zorbadezinc:
ANAMBARA STATE OF NIGERIA

Anambara governor and mgbeke wife at their polling unit...

Globemoney come and see your governor. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by jtjohn(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Only one card reader working in my polling unit gosh......SHM head for this country.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by lordinoh(m): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
003 ecwa church karu, fct

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
mightyhazel:
una two for just stay house.. one minus one na wetin ?

I tell you bro.. Very useless
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by mightyhazel: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:
This na my own. We dey ATIKULATED!
wow,healthy and robust looking atikulators..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
lordinoh:
003 ecwa church karu, fct

Who you vote?
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by webtutorr: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
............... REPORTING FROM PH CITY.......................
................ VOTED......................................

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
Watermelon and a Rabbit hehehehehe
That's funny AF!
Thanks for the laugh!

ktmoore:

It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food.

Your father should have worn a condom with your mother
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
IamNat:
We voted our conscience.

Which kind conscience be that. Is your conscience contesting for Presidency?

Who you vote abeg? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by chuksohams(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
I don do my own
Thank You

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by mightyhazel: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
carammel:
VGC, Lagos.
lol,take it easy.. that pic dey everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
legendsilver:
Yayi for senate

Why did you vote buhari? Do u even have sense?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by odedele: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Card ready no dey work for my area.....hope is not sabotage cos here na atikuated zone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by shakmati(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vivipop:
If you don't vote today, do not complain tomorrow.
Atikulated somewhere in Akwa Abasi Ibom State...

This geh should be the face of the New Nigerua under Atiku! Fresh, fair and serious looking! Jobs all the way!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
chuksohams:
I don do my own
Thank You

So u still voted Buhari after all the suffering. cry

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by samisj4real(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vivipop:
If you don't vote today, do not complain tomorrow.
Atikulated somewhere in Akwa Abasi Ibom State...
As i just see you to relocate come Akwa Ibom just they Hungry me. I hear say you no fit see ugly woman there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
shakmati:

This geh should be the face of the New Nigerua under Atiku! Fresh, fair and serious looking! Jobs all the way!

U just want to have sex with her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by DavidEsq(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
ktmoore:

It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food.

Your father should have worn a condom with your mother.
On top one person head cry how one person go be all dis at once ni undecided
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Golden75(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
fully ready to exercise my right,

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by NkayStory(f): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fuckdamod:

None of your fuckin business.. hateful lad trying to sound nice with fake smiles

I can bet the evil the guy emits shocks the devil himself..

That guy is all shades of horror and evil..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
samisj4real:
As i just see you to relocate come Akwa Ibob just they Hungry me. I hear say you no fit see ugly woman there. grin

U want to relocate because of woman? What is wrong with all of you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by wise0ne: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
webtutorr:
............... REPORTING FROM PH CITY.......................
................ VOTED......................................

Cute baby over there but na who you vote?

Atikulated or Next level
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Golden75:
fully ready to exercise my right,
pls vote atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Fuckdamod: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
legendsilver:
Yayi for senate
See ur yeye hand.. why u no go vote buhari with that? angry
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by carammel(f): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Their own things always different.
Tushness and class just like Yankee grin
As in, they are well organized.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76026038:
Here you have it......

Pink Blouse and Gele!
Purple Wrapper

Ok bye!

Na your picture we wan see
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ken6488(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mightyhazel:
una two for just stay house.. one minus one na wetin ?
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by samisj4real(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

U want to relocate because of woman? What is wrong with all of you? undecided
What is this guy saying. What's there if i choose to relocate because of WOMEN?? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
samisj4real:
What is this guy saying. What's there if i choose to relocate because of WOMEN?? grin

Na Bleep go kill u o... Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by shakmati(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
blackslayer:

Let me see your tits bish!!!

May thunder fire only your 2 legs and tongue. Oponu!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Troops Repel Bokoharam Incursion Into Damasak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.