Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit (26476 Views)

Nigeria Decides 2019: SDP Reacts As INEC Postpones Elections / How To Check Your Polling Unit Online And Confirm Registration Status / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by carammel(f): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
mightyhazel:
lol,take it easy.. that pic dey everywhere
Take what easy? Post your own "everywhere picture too na"
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by lwise(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Done n dusted OBIdiently

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
BubuZombi:
Minna Niger State
The first pic should be Tunga....

What about the second one??
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by adeowo84(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
PU 048
Alimosho

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by DavidEsq(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

Which kind conscience be that. Is your conscience contesting for Presidency?

Who you vote abeg? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by clems88(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
In my room receiving fresh breeze with my bottle of gnut cheesy

Who bote epp
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by shakmati(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

U just want to have sex with her.
shocked shocked shocked pervert!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by golor(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jiang:

So you couldn't check about the other candidates but because of Atiku you voted them. Even illiterates don't Vote APC or PDP all through where I voted

U are the illiterate mr!!! Oh, u expect me to vote PDP as president then vote other party?? Let assume PDP wins as president then happen to have minority in senate, what do you think will happen?

Mr wise man come and talk....

Atiku all the way

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by quickberry(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
#teamnextlevel

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by globemoney: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zorbadezinc:
ANAMBARA STATE OF NIGERIA

Anambara governor and mgbeke wife at their polling unit...
You and your lying crook peter obi go cry blood today grin grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by shakmati(m): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
versashee:

U just want to have sex with her.

shocked shocked shocked pervert!
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
odedele:
Card ready no dey work for my area.....hope is not sabotage cos here na atikuated zone

Why naija people too look hungry especially our senior citizens

God help us
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by WilsonGideon1: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have just cast my vote,real vote buying going on,APC 3000 while PDP 3500.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
WilsonGideon1:

Ode

You just sold your unborn kids

adeowo84:
PU 048
Alimosho

How did your head fit into your pvc cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by samisj4real(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Golden75:
fully ready to exercise my right,
Them no need tell you say na Buhari this one vote for. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vivipop:
If you don't vote today, do not complain tomorrow.
Atikulated somewhere in Akwa Abasi Ibom State...
Hi Vivian, Long time, So you made it back from Singapore and still went to vote ?!?!?! You one strong lady ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by austino677(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
azraeljaheel:

How did your head fit into your pvc cry cry
kai grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by BubuZombi: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The first pic should be Tunga....

What about the second one??

Kola Wale... Bad guy cool
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by versashee: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
WilsonGideon1:

So who did you sell to?
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by crunchyg: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vivipop:
If you don't vote today, do not complain tomorrow.
Atikulated somewhere in Akwa Abasi Ibom State...
Are you sure that's your PVC because the person I am swing there looks like amaka
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by wise0ne: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
momove4real25:
Fulfilling my right in my home town.

Who did you vote for,
To make Nigeria work again or
Next levels?
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Ibrahimanis: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Very true

You think atiku and buhari hate each other ? Remember they are both Fulani and Fulani do not hurt each other no matter what

Wrong. I've actually seen two groups of Fulanis' one herders the others farmers (yes they exist) fight coz of land.
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by phase1: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
chuksohams:
I don do my own
Thank You

Efulefu!

Tufiakwa!

Voting for a dullard that hates your tribe and killed your kind because of stipends from APC thugs in your Agege unit.

Thank God educated Easterners and business technocrats like us are in the majority in AlaIgbo. Not hungry illiterate phone repairers like you who can be swayed with N500.

Not a single person voted the dumb idiot in my unit.

ATIKULATED!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by mechanics(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
That will be a risky venture, if the officers sees one taking pictures, they will conclude the person is a suspect
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by papyskinsy: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
unlike some nairalander dat can bark for Africa.. I voted for real at OAU pg hall

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by samisj4real(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
adeowo84:
PU 048
Alimosho
You should be allowed to vote for multiple party. grin

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by blackslayer: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
shakmati:

May thunder fire only your 2 legs and tongue. Oponu!

i don't speak nigger monkey language!! dirty black savage!
Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by IAMTHEHERO: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
l just voted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by ikept(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
COKER COMPOUND WARD 022.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Xtfield(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
I just voted Sowore - AAC.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit by Reader530(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Afenifere: Printing More Naira Notes To Fight Coronavirus Is Irresponsible / Musiliu Obanikoro Graduates From Oglethorpe University In US Today (Photos) / Only 10 Banks Are Sound - NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.