Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation (27717 Views)

Mavin’s Tiwa Savage Jets Out In Style (see Photos) / Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / Davido Back To Music Business, Jets Out Of The Country - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Jaynom029(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
D idiot wud not go and vote
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by eendy(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
lol
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by berbs: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chai! This girl don fall Sowore's hand!!! cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Nathdoug(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Melison:

Him p.v.c na boy him be na
lolz
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by jhubril(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
I don't like him and I can't hate him. I just don't care a farthing about his personality . At the end of the day,we will all go the way of the flesh .
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by peeddy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
abeg keep bobrisky abi na bobhazard aside something serious is going on
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by chocolatelady(f): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
I want to ask a question nairalanders concerning this being called Bobrisky. What sex is in his international passport, I mean whether male or female becos the last time I checked, there is no space for transgender or cross dresser or what in our int'l passport. Is this bobrisky a man or woman or a transgender becos his /her make up no be here ooo. He/she has used bleaching cream to mess his/her skin up oo. Na wa oo.
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by jhubril(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by dewale2k: 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
carammel:
Which flight is going to Dubai today? Unless he left yesterday and decided to post it today.
ethihad,Ethiopian left Nigerian to Dubai dis morning
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by shineeye1: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
WHAT IS IT BETWEEN THIS ABOMINABLE BEING AND SEUN'S NAIRALAND THAT THEY ARE SET TO ADVERTISE AND GLAMORIZE HIS EVERY MOVE AND INIQUITIES?
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Kingjames(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
So he's not voting
. SHE !
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by EmekaBlue(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
same emirates with tonto n dem cee-c but not business class with them

una sure say this afonja no dey try chop tonto pussypunani,this one he dey follow her upandan lately
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by madgoat(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Why do y'all keep shoving this maggot down our throats

Its pathetic you are so full of jealousy just because your own life and finances amounts to zero. grin
No difference between you and the PDP wailers grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by madgoat(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
chocolatelady:
I want to ask a question nairalanders concerning this being called Bobrisky. What sex is in his international passport, I mean whether male or female becos the last time I checked, there is no space for transgender or cross dresser or what in our int'l passport. Is this bobrisky a man or woman or a transgender becos his /her make up no be here ooo. He/she has used bleaching cream to mess his/her skin up oo. Na wa oo.
Carry ur jealousy commot for here. Ugly rat like you trying to sound intelligent but ending up sounding dumb.
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Mankosi: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Foolish boy
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Next news please lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=YomzzyDBlogger post=76024966]From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian cross dresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky is currently on his way to Dubai to have time for himself after going through lots of stress as he would be vacationing there.

He shared this photo as he was on board as he is set to storm Dubai in style.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/bobrisky-jets-out-to-dubai-in-style-for-vacation.html

[/quote

I like the way u put am, his way not her way grin grin angry
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by justuschi50: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
So he's not voting
he not longer he but she, because he has left the manhood to woman hood
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by avrex3k(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Why do y'all keep shoving this maggot down our throats
angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Isyomah(f): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
lol who cares if hs voting or not..
He dosent even have gender.
Bye bye ogamadam
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by ITbomb(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
The look on Dubai immigration officers when he fills "MALE" on the form

Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by seguno2: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
So he's not voting

I don’t know which moderator is disturbing and distracting us from the elections with news of people who are abandoning the country instead of voting
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by armstin: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Disgusting
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by ajayiopy: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Hahjascho(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Another Junk making Front page
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Houseofglam7(f): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
madgoat:

Its pathetic you are so full of jealousy just because your own life and finances amounts to zero. grin
No difference between you and the PDP wailers grin
Mad Goat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by eneyoduke(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
So he's not voting
He or she? grin
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
jhubril:

So quick!

All in a bid to bring him down. Human beings! Smh
he was deported from d uk last year. I have been to dubai before and i know crossdressing is not allowed. How is that bringing him down
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by akanu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Enjoy your vacation.
Re: Bobrisky Jets Out To Dubai In Style For Vacation by enemyofprogress: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
So he's not voting
who vote epp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah / Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.