Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc (28720 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by holyfather(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!
Seriously shocked
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by xarm(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by GambaOsaka: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dont wail over Buhari and Aisha
Other presidents watch over their wives too.

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by TIGRITIS: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!
Pyo/elrufai 2023, no shaking.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Picienza: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's just that they are not smart. If forced to vote, just render it invalid by thumbprinting across the boxes.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by koolgee(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians need to outgrow this do or die kinda elections
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by colossus91(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
kennygee:

You are a disgrace to humanity.
I spit on you.
I swear bro e just weak me how people will be this blind
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Well done to those APC thugs

Next time he will go to Aba to vote

2 Likes

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
olaolulazio:
Keep on narrating to d next level....

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Bennycollins: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
By the power of the gun and bullet, not God anything.
Zamboroto:
4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Sirheny007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Presidiotbuhari: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

The victory is ours!

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Butoneday2(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

The victory is ours!
You are a disgrace by typing this rubbish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by dieBYfire: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
TeamSimple:
Ibo man complaining in Lagos lol. Just like an Hausa man complaining in rivers . O re yin sir
Shut up! But u want to go to Yankee and get a good life abi?

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by bettercreature(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!
Dont mind them
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by calberian: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Is it reallyreally worth people's lives.

How do y'all sleep at night knowing your success was achieved at the cost of others' lives?

AllenSpencer:

The victory is ours!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Ironlion1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!

I pity the offsprings that will come from you.
It's saddened how heartless few fellows could be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by martowskin1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
For the fellow few smart ones, we all knew from the onset buhari will win...

Is time to show u guys are smart, if u have savings, take them to dollar or save dem as gold...

Let's prepare for the worst, this guys have no atom of idea to rule this nation, they will still come back with the normal anthem of PDP 16yrs

The economy will crash, naira will loose more value ...

Investors dont trust buhari, and that a big blow for our economy..

For those travelling out, u now have more reason to make the plan happen, dont look back, find ur way out, there is no hope here .....

Let those who vote them again, enjoy their next level
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by phase1: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
The international observers must take note of APC use of violence as a potent election rigging tool.

That party must be proscribed an internationally listed terrorist group. They spill more blood than ISIS during elections.

May God punish their members and followers!
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Olyroks: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Who you spot pep���
kennygee:

I spit on you.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!
YOU'RE EITHER FROM THE NORTH OR YOUR BRAIN IS ON LOAN.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
kennygee:

I spit on you.

Only people who are incapable of intelligent arguments bring insults to the table. Just saying. ..

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by phase1: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
These idiotic murderous APC are the number 1 reason Buhari is hated by sane people.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
goodlifehyd1:
We know the meaning of all these cries... Una don dey use scope accept defeat

With the results so far we need to book Buhari's flight back to Aso Rock asap.

The sweetest part is Atiku and Obasanjo losing their polling unit and Saraki losing his ancestral home to Buhari

Incase you need live results visit The Cables twitter

https://twitter.com/thecableng?s=08
You are a disgrace to humanity is this how PMB won 2015 presidential elections?
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by redpencil: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
That can only occur in a semi-sane enclave. Where were those responsible for security?

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Admin401:

Only people who are incapable of intelligent arguments bring insults to the table. Just saying. ..

There is nothing to argue here.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Eaugusta(f): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!
Of course by rigging and killing sincere Nigerians, forcing and bullying people to vote the incapable man.
All of you are the problem of the country.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Mhyketh(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
kennygee:

I spit on you.
I swear in expense of people's life
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Damojoy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
kennygee:

I spit on you.
You just spit on ur generation... it's obvious u r a nincompoop. Continue to spit around for the rest of ur life... Nuisance
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Businessesdress: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
uckyboy:
A man has narrated how Apc thugs bullied everyone at his polling unit to vote Apc.

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/a-man-narrates-how-apc-thugs-bullied-everyone-at-his-polling-unit-to-vote-apc
Lol, Apc must win by fire by force

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Vinstel: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!
May God punish you for dragging his name into your rigging, violence and thuggery. It will never be well with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo / Violence Mars APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Kemi Olunoyo Mocks Atiku And Davido While Predicting Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.