Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc (28703 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Demol4trillions(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
MY PEOPLE, GOD ALMIGHTY AT IT AGAIN. NEXT LEVEL NIGERIA....... A DONE DEAL........

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by ruphytelecom(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Check his name!

Were you expecting him to say APC pampered him
the same happened in my area and mind you am a Yoruba man, the truth must be told
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by MChaze25(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
MODIFIED

4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!

So much hatred and insults because I'm not supporting Atiku? I thought everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion?
For all those quoting me with insults, lol... may God make y'all grow up and understand that there are still a few well meaning Nigerians who wants the very best (PMB) for this great nation.
Plus, Hate is a disease.
Sai Baba!
Nitwit
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Sidereal vacuum

Go back to your poto poto republic to vote.

Leave the United States of South West Nigeria.
Onye ara. Otu gbawa kwaa mma gi!
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by abbiboy: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Oga it is a lie,is either u want to vote APC or nothing,no thug can force a group of people to vote a preferred party,the thug want to RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Declares A Force Majeure For Bonny Light Crude Oil Lifting / Defection: How Osinbajo Made Us Donate Akpabio To APC – PDP / Why We Declared Benue Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.