Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc (28718 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
kennygee:

There is nothing to argue here.

He was making a point and you could have countered, but you chose to insult him.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wailings. Expecting more of them by tomorrow
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Damojoy:
You just spit on ur generation... it's obvious u r a nincompoop. Continue to spit around for the rest of ur life... Nuisance

No o. I spit on yours. Yours is beyond redemption for endorsing a behaviour like this.

Yours is finished, extinct, non existent.

Yours is dead and buried, now burn in hell you vermin.

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by nullboss: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Check his name!

Were you expecting him to say APC pampered him
Your father must be an animal. worthless piece of scum.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by adultiph: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
cyorri:
Exclusive Information Every Nairalander Need To Have At His/her Disposal In 2019 _+

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident Without Wasting a Kobo on Agents
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada.
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)

WhatsApp : 0 8 1 0 9 5 5 7 5 3 9

Hope you are posting this from Canada?
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by goodlifehyd1: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

You are a disgrace to humanity is this how PMB won 2015 presidential elections?
You are a disgrace to your generation.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by AllenSpencer: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
nullboss:
Your father must be an animal. worthless piece of scum.

grin grin grin

E pain the pig
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Xander85: 7:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
kennygee:

You are a disgrace to humanity.

I spit on you.

Like he cares! undecided

It’s like you don’t know the kind of shameless desperados you’re dealing with here!
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
goodlifehyd1:
You are a disgrace to your generation.
You are disgrace to your lineage. You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting fraud. You just prove the world that indeed many Nigerians are corrupt including you.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Subonbon(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Once again, I want to sincerely show my appreciation to all APC supporters all over the world. This couldn't have been achieved without you guys. Strongly believing we will be repeating same in 2023.

Its all because of you. Much love and respect.

His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhar (GCFR) is proud of everyone of us who have believed in his capabilities and doggedness.

The victory is ours!
onye kwa?
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by nullboss: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin

E pain the pig
Can y'all make a sentence devoid of the above bile. Shame your hopeless father and make a statement with pig ipod blabla in it. Demented piece of scum, the evil you support will Belche on you and your worthless generations
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Damojoy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
[qauote author=kennygee post=76042727]

No o. I spit on yours. Yours is beyond redemption for endorsing a behaviour like this.

Yours is dead and buried, now burn in hell you vermin. [/quote] I can feel ur frustration but mind u ur life is beyond repair.. fools like u believe everything u heard irrespective of d source. For u to actually spit in d first place,u shall not know peace for d rest of ur life. Ur generation will also partake in ur misfortune. Just go and die. U av no effect on urself talkless of a country. Foolo
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Subonbon(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
kennygee:

You are a disgrace to humanity.

I spit on you.
not only to his home and to his generation.... If i talk something him go vex but make God make nigeria problems fall on you
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by dotcomnamename: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Look at his cap, where do you think he belong? Who do you expect him to speak against? lipsrsealed
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by AllenSpencer: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
nullboss:
Can y'all make a sentence devoid of the above bile. Shame your hopeless father and make a statement with pig ipod blabla in it. Demented piece of scum, the evil you support will Belche on you and your worthless generations
[/s]

Why are you frustrated?
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Subonbon(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
spartan50:

Your Father is mad
his father and everything that has to do with him... The problem with us is knowing the truth and still denying it....
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by goodlifehyd1: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

You are disgrace to your lineage. You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting fraud. You just prove the world that indeed many Nigerians are corrupt including you.
Now say that again without crying
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!

Don't insult God.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Xander85: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:
The international observers must take note of APC use of violence as a potent election rigging tool.

That party must be proscribed an internationally listed terrorist group. They spill more blood than ISIS during elections.

May God punish their members and followers!

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Couldn’t have said it better! wink
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Damojoy:
[qauote author=kennygee post=76042727]

Yours is dead and buried, now burn in hell you vermin. I can feel ur frustration but mind u ur life is beyond repair.. fools like u believe everything u heard irrespective of d source. For u to actually spit in d first place,u shall not know peace for d rest of ur life. Ur generation will also partake in ur misfortune. Just go and die. U av no effect on urself talkless of a country. Foolo

E pain am.

Bye Vermin.

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by echodrum(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!
You are a fool
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by danot1030: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
This will be the new dimension PDP will take their false allegations for losing the election.

Pictures of the bully or i don't believe.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by koboko69: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oga...u will soon start spitting on yourself cheesy
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by lebete3000: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!

As if you'll gain anything other than untold suffering for this crass foolishness of yours.

Continue being a fan of unabashed corruption you heard?

Zombie...
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Damojoy(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
kennygee:

E pain am.

Bye Vermin.
pain who? Better enjoy your suffering in peace make I no add to it... Ode

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by BigBen10: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zansu007:
In a free and fair contest, the apc can never win as Nigerians have rejected the evil party. What will people say about buhari, that lost election 3 consecutive times and yet came into power without any reform of strengthen the system.

Apc is evil and has taken us back. But we will reject the evil party.

LOL cheesy grin ya in sifia pains
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Benlag: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na igbo ppl dey cry every where.. Why housa ppl for lagos no dey cry ? abi atiku na igbo too?

1 Like

Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Sagay212: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Some people better start preparing to go and do their biafrau.d protest. Go and get your flags, caps and other useless items ready. It's going to be another 4 years of wailing and crying and begging ICC. make sure you force dilector to come to naija to support you.

It's really going to be a tough one for iPods...so unfortunate .
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Maundlinluv(f): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
I know App will win with evil, buhar I will do everything possible to stay in position, that's why he said he must win the election. A president that is above the law of the country what do you expect.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by isaacola57: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
TeamSimple:
Ibo man complaining in Lagos lol. Just like an Hausa man complaining in rivers . O re yin sir
Are ibo people not human beings... sometimes I hate my people yorubas
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Seun360(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
raumdeuter:
Well done to those APC thugs
Next time he will go to Aba to vote
For Ndigbo's safety.
Re: A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc by Timiflash1: 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Zamboroto:
MODIFIED

4+4= DONE DEAL

BY THE GRACE OF GOD!

So much hatred and insults because I'm not supporting Atiku? I thought everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion?
For all those quoting me with insults, lol... may God make y'all grow up and understand that there are still a few well meaning Nigerians who wants the very best (PMB) for this great nation.
Plus, Hate is a disease.
Sai Baba!
. Go and read your books. This was not how our former president did on his own time of election, why Buhari government come be like this?? Na wa oo, and some people no get Sense at all, kill them finish if you go see the person greet tomorrow say Good morning ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'God Is A Nigerian' - Obasanjo / Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) / Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.