Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (596684 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2019
Alore:

I will have to send them an email to cancel this appointment then. Even though, I can book a flight to Lagos tomorrow but I don't want pressure to make me ill-prepare for the interview.
.........buh still try come sha....you won't mess up like u thinking u would..... just study about Germany and be yourself and feel free...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Alore:

I will have to send them an email to cancel this appointment then. Even though, I can book a flight to Lagos tomorrow but I don't want pressure to make me ill-prepare for the interview.

If you cancel you may not be able to book till three months after!!!! Still try though!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Stevwonders: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Hello guys, I got this message from uni-assist today as regards my transcript not sufficiently certified. I don't know why they said I didn't sufficiently certify my transcript! My transcript was certified as a single document which was properly sealed and stamped on all pages by a notary. I don't have money to send another set o.
Please I need your advice on how to salvage the situation

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2019
Goztino:

Really?
I applied in Karlsruhe University of Applied sciences, and though applied sciences is attached to the name, its a standard university and you can also do your PhD there
That should be a recent development.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Alore: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2019
Armstrong34:
.........buh still try come sha....you won't mess up like u thinking u would..... just study about Germany and be yourself and feel free...

You have a heart of gold! Thanks for the encouragement. I will go for the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Alore: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2019
aduku1:

If you cancel you may not be able to book till three months after!!!! Still try though!!!

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Blastedholligan: 1:01am On Apr 04, 2019
Hello Guys, can one do masters with PGD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tsmith1(m): 1:41am On Apr 04, 2019
Alore:

You have a heart of gold! Thanks for the encouragement. I will go for the interview.

You shall testify of the Lord's goodness!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by BayoMiller: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2019
Blastedholligan:

Yes, in Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 6:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Officially joining the thread today
Was following all along but didn't comment because I was waiting to have all my documents ready.

Please I want to ask, On all my educational documents (FSLC, WAEC, BSC) , I use just two names ''DELE OBI'', but on all my official document, drivers licence, international passport, national ID card) I bear three names ''DELE OBI DANJUMA".

Would a court affidavit of addition of name suffice??

If not what else can I do?

Secondly, I studied Information and Communication Science with a 3.45 CGPA (2.16 German scale)
I'm looking at an M.Sc in either of computer science, data analysis or project management. I have some univeristies on my radar for COmputer science and data science already and would appreciate if anyone could be kind enough to include any school that is still accepting applications against winter.

Thirdly, I havent been able to find any tuition-free university offering Project management, any help I can get on it will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2019
DuruCee:

That should be a recent development.

No, Karlsruhe don't offer Ph.D program.

Goztino you can check their site again to confirm this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by keezoomaan: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2019
Good morning @all,

Is there any info on AM, i already know someone whi canceled his visa process due to enrollment deadline 5th of april. This embass guys do see all email we send, imagine replying for cancelation of visa process buh no reply on visa processing status ...very unfair. #keepPraying
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2019
Fabcol:
I prefer chrome
Google how to use autofill on chrome
The autofill function will help u fill all boxes except passport number and captcha ...with that u should b able to get a date

can you help me get an appointment date..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Alore: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2019
tsmith1:

You shall testify of the Lord's goodness!

AMEN! Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

No, Karlsruhe don't offer Ph.D program.

Goztino you can check their site again to confirm this.

Yeah, I have confirmed that

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2019
badmus306:

You have to be fast as possible & don't make mistake.
Probably I will advise u use auto fill on your chrome browser.
The website will show u booking successful, then an Email will be sent to ur mail box containing your booking schedule.

All the best

can you help me book for an appointment date from your end...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2019
LOL
The last statement was not necessary..

Armstrong34:

can you help me get an appointment date....

and am gonna appreciate you instantly with #5k

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PstTobi: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2019
I applied at Aachen on the 21st of February and a friend also applied on the 23rd of February for the same course (Applied geosciences), but in our applications my own general entry requirements has not been ticked but his own has been ticked, and he applied after me.
Please house help me am so dumbfounded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2019
There is nothing you can do than to wait patiently.. His documents was either checked before yours or they are still deciding on yours...just chill and hope it's positive...

PstTobi:
I applied at Aachen on the 21st of February and a friend also applied on the 23rd of February for the same course (Applied geosciences), but in our applications my own general entry requirements has not been ticked but his own has been ticked, and he applied after me.
Please house help me am so dumbfounded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Stevwonders: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Stevwonders:
Hello guys, I got this message from uni-assist today as regards my transcript not sufficiently certified. I don't know why they said I didn't sufficiently certify my transcript! My transcript was certified as a single document which was properly sealed and stamped on all pages by a notary. I don't have money to send another set o.
Please I need your advice on how to salvage the situation

I need a response from anyone who has been in this situation. Biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Blastedholligan:

I presume you mean doing an msc with PGD in Germany. If so, yes it's possible. I know someone here who did that and was admitted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2019
Wonuola8:
Try check around 10:55 to 11pm Nigerian time...got a date yesterday tho but you gotta be very fast lol
Alles gute!!
......please reply your PM...

I wanna enquire something from u

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by PstTobi: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2019
If you applied for Applied Geosciences in Aachen University please pm me. I need to understand somethings. Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Please when filling details for uniassist

I was asked to input the date on the certificate for my WAEC in day/month/year format but my certificate only carries month/year

Can I fill in this alone??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Bbinc:
Please when filling details for uniassist

I was asked to input the date on the certificate for my WAEC in day/month/year format but my certificate only carries month/year

Can I fill in this alone??

Put the date of the last Friday in June..... That's what I do shaa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2019
PstTobi:
If you applied for Applied Geosciences in Aachen University please pm me. I need to understand somethings. Danke

I applied there but media informatics !!

only formal entry requirement is met for now !!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2019
PstTobi:

I applied there but media informatics .

saw ur post but chill bro! !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Basalt(m): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2019
samholly:

I applied there but media informatics .

saw ur post but chill bro! !

The guy too worry, walahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.