Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (601271 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Azpi: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
campichristian:

Ok now search daad.de for:
-Hochschule fur wirtschaft und Recht Berlin(Msc international finance
-Otto von Guericke University magdeburg(Msc financial economics
-University of cologne
(Msc Economics, msc business administration[Finance]
-Goethe University Frankfurt am main(msc international management, msc international Economics and economic policy

Atleast with a good SOP and work experience you will get one.
Overall God’s intervention.
You are far too kind. Let me commence notorisation asap. Danke

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sleekch1c(f): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
What could be the cause on not returning one’s passport after Am even when it’s almost travel date?
Anyone had such experience? It’s already a week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by taiwo92(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Good day family, for a very long time I have been away, the German stress really worth it. Greetings from TU Munich.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obiwannn: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
OMOZ1:

Hi,
Sup
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MissNK: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
campichristian:

B.sc in Banking and finance, M.sc Economics, M.sc international economics and management...

Ahhh, is that MSc international economics and management for university of paderbon? I have same BSc and I also applied for international economics and management for winter(still waiting tho) I also got rejected by uni Bonn MSc economics. From what I’ve gathered ,stay away from economics courses. They don’t think we studied enough economics in undergrad.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by marshall54: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
please I need insight on how to write the Visa motivation letter: content and who it is to be addressed to.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
Cestmoi1:
Good afternoon all. Kudos to everyone here.

Please, I have a scanned proficiency letter from school, can I use it like that?

Absolutely. Make a photocopy of the letter and certify appropriately. Meanwhile, you will need the original copy of the letter when you go for your interview at the Embassy and during enrollment.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Clara2244:
please did you apply separately for VPD. Uni assist sent me a mail 2 days ago that they are done with my application and will be sending it to my schools but am yet to receive my VPD.

They must have. Check your mail and the PDFs sent to you thoroughly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ogoonna: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
taiwo92:
Good day family, for a very long time I have been away, the German stress really worth it. Greetings from TU Munich.
Greetings bro, no too stress am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
emeka2103:
When applying to uniassist for a masters program at Koln,have paid the first application fee to uniassist do I need to pay for another one because am applying to another masters program at the same university. E.g have applied to a masters in business administration;finance option and I also want to apply to masters in economics. My question is that do I need to pay separate application fees to uniassist as am going for different programs.
Please I need urgent answers gurus

If uni assist attach a fee to the new application, then you will.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oli19937: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
sleekch1c:
What could be the cause on not returning one’s passport after Am even when it’s almost travel date?
Did you just submit SL with your passport and insurance? If yes then that is it..they usually take time to verify SL after AM. But if you are using BA or have submitted your SL before AM then you won't wait longer cos hopefully you will be contacted soon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
shasha27:
HELLOOOOOO All,

Is it possible for one with winter admissiaon to book an appointment now, if yes, how please

All information you need is on the Germany consulate website

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
sleekch1c:

My sister, it's best you pay them a visit at the Embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ogedengbedamilare: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
I’m thankful to everyone that responded on the error message I have with fulda, I’ll see if I can apply on thier website now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sirbohr007:
Just got my VPD. Anyone sending documents to HAW Hamburg? Let's split the cost.
How long did uniassist took to evaluate ur VPD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
marshall54:
please I need insight on how to write the Visa motivation letter: content and who it is to be addressed to.
Thanks

Address it to the consular general.
Use the same format you used for your admission application. Just fine tune it to visa application

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Azpi:
Judging by the posts I read here regularly, It is safe to say that I'm in safe hands.

Can anyone recommend schools that i can apply for msc. I have a bsc in banking and finance and i cant stand the sight of a rejection letter. Although my cgpa is on the low side. 2.59.

i will appreciate the effort of the gurus in the house.

grin grin grin grin

Bro, rejection is part of the system.

If you really don't wish to be rejected, so far you have all the requirements, then search for programs that have Non-restricted admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Anybody planning to send documents to UniAssist next week from Port-Harcourt?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by campichristian(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
MissNK:

Ahhh, is that MSc international economics and management for university of paderbon? I have same BSc and I also applied for international economics and management for winter(still waiting tho) I also got rejected by uni Bonn MSc economics. From what I’ve gathered ,stay away from economics courses. They don’t think we studied enough economics in undergrad.

Yea MSc international economics and management for university of Paderborn, still waiting too. Sorry about the rejection from uni Bonn. I really want economics as i do not meet the requirements of most financial courses I’ve seen on daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
MissNK:

Let him try, he might be lucky.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
taiwo92:

Good to have you back. kindly, share with us tips and experience you have gained overtime.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ARISTOCRATDAMMY1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
HND is really useless. This is the message I got from a university.
I'm really down don't even know what to do next

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky93(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Please I want to know if it was via post or e-mail?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
ARISTOCRATDAMMY1:
HND is really useless. This is the message I got from a university.
I'm really down don't even know what to do next
Don't be down, you can apply for BSc with ur certificate..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky93(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hey can I pm You?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emahnie(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lburna: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Same thing happened to me. It has happened to a lot of people here. In my own case, I had to call their Foreign Affairs in Berlin but before then, I sent several mails to the Embassy without any reply. I sat at the embassy from 7am till 2pm before they brought out my passport. Usually, if you sent your passport by courier, they will take forever or may not even open your mail until you go there.
So if your travel date is close or has passed already, go to the embassy. Just pack your things and go to Lagos if you are not there already. Go before 10am. Dont make any issues. Just tell Paulinus that you are traveling that day and you have called and sent several mails already.

Meanwhile, we need to report this matter. I have the email and contacts that we can report this matter to in Berlin.

sleekch1c:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lburna: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hi all,

Please how much does it cost to notarise documents at Ikeja or any High court in Lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
marshall54:
Thanks

Visit this site for content https://wanderwisdom.com/misc/How-to-Write-Your-Statement-of-Purpose-For-German-Student-Visa

Address
THE CONSULATE GENERAL
EMBASSY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY
15 WALTER CARRINGTON CRESENT
VICTORIAL ISLAND
LAGOS, NIGERIA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lburna:
Same thing happened to me. It has happened to a lot of people here. In my own case, I had to call their Foreign Affairs in Berlin but before then, I sent several mails to the Embassy without any reply. I sat at the embassy from 7am till 2pm before they brought out my passport. Usually, if you sent your passport by courier, they will take forever or may not even open your mail until you go there.
So if your travel date is close or has passed already, go to the embassy. Just pack your things and go to Lagos if you are not there already. Go before 10am. Dont make any issues. Just tell Paulinus that you are traveling that day and you have called and sent several mails already.

Meanwhile, we need to report this matter. I have the email and contacts that we can report this matter to in Berlin.

please don't report anything till i have traveled. thank you

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ogoonna:

Greetings bro, no too stress am

cheesy shun am, he knows what he is doing, the last time Berliner1 wrote the same line, i close eyes pay 68k for IELTS i have been dodging.
The ginger is needed at times
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
sleekch1c:

Hope no fake visa stanp on your passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.