Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,466 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594703 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Lol.... God bless you brother
Amen. God bless you too bruh

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2019
List of schools which do not require UNIASSIST

University of Bremen
Saarland University
University of Bonn
Hochschule Fulda (For some courses)
RWTH Aachen
University of Trier (Application fee of €50)
University of Hildesheim
BTU Cottbus (English Test required)
TU Berlin
University of Gottingham

Also, you can use UNIASSIST for free when you apply to:

Postdam University
Gelsenkirchen University

The cost is already paid for by these schools!

Good luck and may GOD crown our efforts. Amen

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2019
dukeokafor:

Not sure about Ketu but I did mine at Surulere and got the Affidavit for it at Ikeja High court...

I left the procedure on https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/81#76897818

Thanks very much. I have age affidavit already, so I will just proceed to Surulere.
I appreciate.

Please, for clarity sake, if one is born BEFORE 1992, the court affidavit is enough right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gentyholar: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2019
legionnaire:

University of Bremen
Saarland University
University of Bonn
RWTH Aachen
University of Hildesheim
TU Berlin
University of Gottingham

Postdam University
Gelsenkirchen University

That Bonn na no go area for now on business related courses like economics. Unless you don't mind rejection.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Azpi: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please,who understands this 210ects and 180 ects and how it is applicable in the nigerian bsc standards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
iPOD007:

Thanks very much. I have age affidavit already, so I will just proceed to Surulere.
I appreciate.

Please, for clarity sake, if one is born BEFORE 1992, the court affidavit is enough right?

I think so. It won't hurt to do it. My cousin was born in 1982 and he did the NPC attestation stuff. He's in Germany now.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
stephoye:

Thanks so much

You're welcome
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Aque:

Sorry bro, you’re the third person lamenting about Lagos on this same issue.

It's just sad. One of the demerits of Lagos I guess undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please this1992 NPC saga, me never understand o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
legionnaire:

University of Bremen
Saarland University
University of Bonn
RWTH Aachen
University of Hildesheim
TU Berlin
University of Gottingham

Postdam University
Gelsenkirchen University

Correction:

If you are applying for Master program at TU BERLIN, their mode of application is through Uni Assist ONLY and the application fee is being paid by the school.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Rousel(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hi, kindly assist on the issue of Internship certificate required Anhalt University? How did you handle it and did you write any certified test like ILETS or TOEFL

I started my research in part 5, applied for admission in part 5, funded my BA and got my AM all in part 5 of this thread. In a few days from now, I will be leaving for Germany.

The journey has not been easy. I remember when I was racking my head looking for schools that would offer me admission because my CGPA is really low(2.46 Nigerian scale, 2.9 German scale). I asked lots of questions and did lots of research. Someone even asked me to pay #250k to get me admission instead of telling me the schools to apply to. Thank God for guys like ObinnaAlex and others who selflessly directed me.

When I hear people who got 3.5+ CGPA come on here to ask questions like whether you can get admission, I just laugh. If I had that GPA eh...chaii...Do your due diligence, do your research.

Most people never believed I would get admission for MSc program in Germany. Even I did not believe it, but like play like play, I got 2 admission offers. One in Anhalt University and one in Berlin.

If you are applying for winter admission session, it’s very important that you do your research. Many people don't read. Nobody will hold your hand if you are not willing to put in the effort; everybody is busy with their own life and process. I said I started my journey in part 5 of this thread but I started reading everything from part 3. Yes, I read part 3, part 4 and was finally up to date in part 5.

It does not make much sense to repeat mistakes that other people have made and documented all because you can’t be bothered to read. Yes, it’s important to ask questions, but read first. There is time. Read and read and
That is the much I can say for now. I hope I get to contribute more often in this thread so I can help others too; I was not very active in part 5. I admire the amazing job that people like Eldee, heybaby12, dailydollar, etc are doing here to raise others.

For those of you in DE, I hope to see you soon.

Let us all succeed.

Please if you have any questions for me, ask them here. I don't always get to my PM on time.
Thanks for this delivite, and congratulations to you!
Please house, hope it's not too late to start seeking for msc admission, winter semester? I greet you all! [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Salute to all the gurus in the house, May God continue to guide us on our way to succeed

Please I need an answer to these questions

1. How do I mail uni-assist? I have searched their site but no place to mail them, under the contact, the only thing I am seeing is answered questions from uni-assist

2. I just applied to cottbus, and after the completion of the application. I downloaded the application form but no where to sign. Hope I am safe?

3. I still have plans to apply to two more schools but I want to send my documents this week or next. Is it compulsory I send the school application forms together with my documents? This is to save money for sending documents to uni-assist

I want to be so sure before I send documents over. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
ogedengbedamilare:
Hi guys, I recently contacted my school and my BSc Certificate isn’t ready yet, can I go ahead and apply with transcript?
Your school will give instructions to applicants who haven't received their Certificate.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
I notices guys are taking NPC serious but mind you if you are born before December 1992 just go do affidavit straight no waste your time and like someone said I think affidavit can even work for people born after 1992 so make we no put pressure for our head
But to even get NPC is easy as doing affidavit if you are below 18 it's free but above its should be around 500-1k but you know naija factor now .
It can be obtained from any local government or development authority for guys in Lagos and its same everywhere.
Each local government has an NPC office

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
dailydolar:
I notices guys are taking NPC serious but mind you if you are born before December 1992 just go do affidavit straight no waste your time and like someone said I think affidavit can even work for people born after 1992 so make we no put pressure for our head
But to even get NPC is easy as doing affidavit if you are below 18 it's free but above its should be around 500-1k but you know naija factor now .
It can be obtained from any local government or development authority for guys in Lagos and its same everywhere.
Each local government has and NPC office

Thanks for this clarification!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
dailydolar:
Each local government has an NPC office

Bro, if I may, NPC stuff it's not between 500-1k. I speak from experience and I cite Lagos as an example. The least amount I've seen anyone do the NPC ATTESTATION in Lagos state is #5500 as opposed to the #500 - #1k you said. Make person no go under budget smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
mikkypel:
Salute to all the gurus in the house, May God continue to guide us on our way to succeed

1. How do I mail uni-assist? I have searched their site but no place to mail them, under the contact, the only thing I am seeing is answered questions from uni-assist

2. I just applied to cottbus, and after the completion of the application. I downloaded the application form but no where to sign. Hope I am safe?

3. I still have plans to apply to two more schools but I want to send my documents this week or next. Is it compulsory I send the school application forms together with my documents? This is to save money for sending documents to uni-assist

1. Check very well you will see where to mail them
2. Am sure most times the place to sign is always on the last page of the form check very well if you don't see sign the last page and put date and location

3. This your question na wah in efe big brother winner voice even if you are applying for 100 school print all the form sign and attach each motivation letter and any other document should be attached to each form as requested by the school then you put your certify document with it which of course you know what that should contain and send ( you cab seems a whole village application in one document )
Hope this help peace

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
dukeokafor:

Bro, if I may, NPC stuff it's not between 500-1k. I speak from experience and I cite Lagos as an example. The least amount I've seen anyone do the NPC ATTESTATION in Lagos state is #5500 as opposed to the #500 - #1k you said. Make person no go under budget smiley
am not hear to argue with you the fact that I do international passport in Lagos for 30k and for PH it's 40k doesn't change the price of passport from 16k official so If you like give rham 20k I won't argue, you are correct with your statement.
But hope you are aware that people in other state are doing it far cheaper and mind you it can be obtain by proxy meaning I can do it in my state for you and send to you wherever you are .
And its a federal thing so if lag own withexpensive na demand and supply simple

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by arro: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks everyone for your information, I am in the same shoe with the guy with 2.4 cgpa, from my own I got 2:62 from school but when I did wes world evaluation services I got 2:91, but I don't know what that will be in Germany, I studied social science (political science) but now I want to change me field into environmental management sue to my place of work as a safety office and disaster manager, can I still apply for my MSC in environmental course or bsc ? Just candid advice from the gurus please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
arro:
Thanks everyone for your information, I am in the same shoe with the guy with 2.4 cgpa, from my own I got 2:62 from school but when I did wes world evaluation services I got 2:91, but I don't know what that will be in Germany, I studied social science (political science) but now I want to change me field into environmental management sue to my place of work as a safety office and disaster manager, can I still apply for my MSC in environmental course or bsc ? Just candid advice from the gurus please

u studied BSc Political science and wants to do MSc in Environmental management, fear God bro

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
dailydolar:
am not hear to argue with you the fact that I do international passport in Lagos for 30k and for PH it's 40k doesn't change the price of passport from 16k official so If you like give rham 20k I won't argue, you are correct with your statement.
But hope you are aware that people in other state are doing it far cheaper and mind you it can be obtain by proxy meaning I can do it in my state for you and send to you wherever you are .
And its a federal thing so if lag our expensive na demand and supply simple

I'm not here to argue either. This is an age of information and I believe information should be passed accurately. Telling someone it's between #500 to #1000, I don't think you're helping the person. The official price for NPC ATTESTATION is #2000 plus #100 for form. And this 2k is actually a penalty fee really. Because according to NPC, Birth Certificate is free from 0 till 17 years old.

I understand that prices vary at respective places but If the official price is #2000. Where did you get your "#500 - #1000"? Should the variation of the price be lower or higher?

What do I know sef....

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
mikkypel:

don't worry about that, just sign and forward all docs at once to start ur evaluation. I applied to d same school and my evaluation has been submitted to d school.

Maybe i say this here, Most of the Uni-assist school applications we are meant to sign and send hard copy is a waste of time and money. Is only "few" that demands the signed copy, in other words, most times, the online submission where u tick the terms and conditions before is sufficient. Needless to say, u confer with them before concluding on what to do

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ogedengbedamilare: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
my school is asking for certificate showing the financial background, i.e bank statement or approval letter of donor, i dont have the full Blocked account funds in my account yet, its only 2m there right now, can i send them the bank statement like that or use approval letter of donor instead? i'm the one sponsoring myself
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirbohr007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
DavisBloom:
Wow, That was fast
Yeah. Me too sef shock.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirbohr007(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
ladyb4sure:
hi! Were you able to register at HAW site? All in German language difficult to understand.

I saw they wrote you need ro register with hochschulstart.de to get your BAN number, don't know if is applicable to normal application or I just simply send hard copy to them. Confused cry
Yes, I've registered at the HAW website and I'm almost through with the application. As for the hochschulstart.de, not all programs are required to register with them. The course I'm applying for doesn't require me to register with them. You need to find out if the program you want to apply for requires you to register at hochschulstart.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Rousel:
Hi, can letter of proficiency suffice for language equivalent and the issue of one year internship for Anhalt University, what is the best way to handle it?

Same here, apply for Potsdam "National And International Administration and Policy" uniassit but paid already
* Development and Governance university of Essen duisburg offline but you send documents application is on now.

You https://www.studis-online.de
Development and Governance university of Essen duisburg offline but you send documents application is on now. Already late as at 31st March
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chriswazo:

don't worry about that, just sign and forward all docs at once to start ur evaluation. I applied to d same school and my evaluation has been submitted to d school.

Maybe i say this here, Most of the Uni-assist school applications we are meant to sign and send hard copy is a waste of time and money. Is only "few" that need demands the signed copy, in other words, most times, the online submission where u tick the terms and conditions before is sufficient. Needless to say, u confer with them before concluding on what to do

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HillX(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
arro:

Very possible two some programs I know that are interdisciplinary = https://www.hnee.de/de/Studium/Master-Studiengaenge/Global-Change-Management/applicants/Applicants-K1255.htm

https://www.meg.uni-freiburg.de
Most courses on sustainability will fit in too Check @luneburg . Do well to broaden your title.
Peace..

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.