Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594644 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by marshall54: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please i need clarification on these areas below:

Is one copy of motivational letter adequate or do i need more ?

For the declaration, should I sign both the German and English column or just the English one?

Thanks!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrsmba5: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
dukeokafor:

Since you're above 18, they are not going to give you a BIRTH CERTIFICATE. What you're getting is an ATTESTATION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

In the details given by you to them, it will contain your place of birth, mother's name, father's name and your hometown.

There's no "place of issue".

I attached mine so you'd see what it looks like. I blurred the sensitive parts however.

Carpe Diem
Is date of birth not included?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Make two photocopies of the handwritten motivation letter

Sign both

marshall54:

For the declaration, should I sign both the German and English column or just the English one?

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mychellin: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
aduku1:

Opening block account with fintiba is pretty easy and you will get you block account opening document within two days maximum
Visit https://www.fintiba.com to get started

I had done this, and also confirmed through my e-mail. What's the next action. When will I be asked to attach my Intl passport. Someone should please help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please house, how can I rectify this? I seem not to find where to indicate that I'm a graduate in UniAssist site

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sirbohr007:

Yes, I've registered at the HAW website and I'm almost through with the application. As for the hochschulstart.de, not all programs are required to register with them. The course I'm applying for doesn't require me to register with them. You need to find out if the program you want to apply for requires you to register at hochschulstart.de
Am going for information engineering couldn't find if is needed or not.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
legionnaire:
List of schools which do not require UNIASSIST

University of Bremen
Saarland University
University of Bonn
Hochschule Fulda (For some courses)
RWTH Aachen
University of Trier (Application fee of €50)
University of Hildesheim
BTU Cottbus (English Test required)
TU Berlin
University of Gottingham

Also, you can use UNIASSIST for free when you apply to:

Postdam University
Gelsenkirchen University

The cost is already paid for by these schools!

Good luck and may GOD crown our efforts. Amen

Are this meant for BSc ?

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
My brothers and sisters in the house

I need someone to guide me on how to mail uni-assist, I have surfed around the contact area but all to no avail

What and what will I click that I can be able to type my complaints for response by uni-assist in my mail

Help me abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
marshall54:

Thanks!!!

Motivational Letter is original plus two copies.

For the declaration sign both the german and English side of it, (on my interview day I saw Mr Paulinus unhappy with one girl for not signing both and he ordered her to sign it right there)
So just to avoid Mr Paulinus wahala sign both.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Greetings House, Pls is it possible to apply for two or more courses in same School which makes use of online application??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
mikkypel:

I need someone to guide me on how to mail uni-assist, I have surfed around the contact area but all to no avail

What and what will I click that I can be able to type my complaints for response by uni-assist in my mail

Help me abeg

They might not pick up immediately, just keep calling until they pick up. Make sure you recharge your phone with enough air-time before you call.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ndaife:
Greetings House, Pls is it possible to apply for two or more courses in same School which makes use of online application??

Yes, (but I don't think all schools).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Click on contact form on your uniassist portal>> under contact form you would see list on questions/inquiries>> click on the question or inquiry that best suit your complaint>>you would be directed to another page>>click on "Here you can ask us another question". Ask your question there and send..you would get a response from uniassist within 48hrs

mikkypel:

Help me abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hello, please is there anyone who have information about Bauhaus University Weimar? I need to know if they accept Letter of Proficiency from uni?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
harday27:
Hello, please is there anyone who have information about Bauhaus University Weimar? I need to know if they accept Letter of Proficiency from uni?
Thanks

Which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
mychellin:

I had done this, and also confirmed through my e-mail. What's the next action. When will I be asked to attach my Intl passport. Someone should please help.

I want to assume you have gotten your fintiba block account details, I would suggest you just read only page one of this thread, therein you will find detailed steps on how to go about your entire application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
AbahJosiah:

Which course?
Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Fabcol:
Click on contact form on your uniassist portal>> under contact form you would see list on questions/inquiries>> click on the question or inquiry that best suit your complaint>>you would be directed to another page>>click on "Here you can ask us another question". Ask your question there and send..you would get a response from uniassist within 48hrs

Boss, God bless you

Seen

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
harday27:

Natural Hazards and Risks in Structural Engineering

Yes,

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
AbahJosiah:

Yes,

Thank you, I actually made enquiry from them through mail, this is what was replied

Please apply with the proof of English – TOEFL or IELTS. And please apply through uni-assist only:

https://www.uni-assist.de/
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
harday27:

Thank you, I actually made enquiry from them try mail, this is what was replied

Please apply with the proof of English – TOEFL or IELTS. And please apply through uni-assist only:

https://www.uni-assist.de/

Okay, even better
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by nonsonnabude: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
plss opinionator.
Is the 11april in university of kassel deadline for enrollment? I had my visa interview on 26 of march though I enrolled in the university of kassel from abroad.
But they said once you don't participate in the welcome session you won't participate in the summer semester.
the welcome session is on 11 of april
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
mikkypel:

Help me abeg

Bros, there is a contact form in your profile page now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
mikkypel:

Help me abeg

Hello,

Uniassist does not have an email address you can mail.

Simply use the Contact form to send your queries to them.
They should reply in two working days.
Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bravesoul247(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2019
Fabcol:
Get your transcript from your school(would advise you get the official one)
Make photocopies of the transcript and certify the photocopies( the certification can be done at the high court, notary public or the German embassy)
N/b- the amount of schools you are applying to will determine the amount of copies you are to certify but if all your schools are thru uniassist then u need send only one certified copy.

what is uniassit?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mystical12(m): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2019
Please I need help on this particular mail from uni assist. I truely don't understand

With your application you chose one - or more than one - university that requires all its
international applicants to have their applications pre-checked by uni-assist. We now completed
our evaluation and would like to inform you accordingly:
TU München - Master - alle Fächer
We regret to inform you that your application could not yet be forwarded to the university you
applied to.
Reason(s):
Unfortunately your application is incomplete.
The following documents were either not submitted, or were not sufficiently certified:
Evidence of accreditation of your degree programme issued by the relevant authority in
the country in which you studied.
It is important that the accreditation covers both the subject and the degree towards which
you are working (evidence of registration is not sufficient).
Please note that if this document was issued in a language other than German or English,
then a translation made by a sworn translator is required.
It is possible to submit new documents until the end of the universitys application deadline.
Please check whether there is still time before the deadline expires.
The accreditation of your bachelor's degree is missing.
uni-assist has carried out the pre-check of your documents with the greatest care and accuracy.
Should you however feel that we have made a mistake in our pre-check, please write to us.
State the reasons for your complaint and please include your application number. uni-assist's
management will look into your complaint and get back to you in writing. If you still disagree with
this response, we will forward your application to the respective university. The university will
then issue you a decision vested with legal capacity.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lexi28(m): 4:47am On Apr 14, 2019
Goztino:
HOW DO ONE SUCCEED IN GERMANY?

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I don come again o o o with my curious question.
From series of research I conducted, I found out that for one to get a job after his or her studies, he or she needs to

1. Know Deutsh to atleast B2 level
2. Get a good grade
3. Study the right needed course
4. Possess relevant skills and understanding in the course of study
5. Has relevant work experience which can be acquired via Hiwi and Internship during the course of study.

Now my questions

1. Does Msc program in normal universities allow one to do internship in the industries even when he is not in University of Applied sciences (which focuses more in practical work?)
2. When is the appropriate time to register for German language course in other not to affect your studies and your part-time earnings
3. Is having a good grade in German universities as tough as having a good grade in Nigerian Universities? (I really studied hard in my BSc in Geology and managed to get the little stuff I got in Nigerian scale)

Please I am expecting answers because I wanna plan ahead

1. internship varies from university to university, some make it compulsory and place you there, others require you search on your own. some universities publish list of companies who have accepted their students for internship and leave the decision to you.

2. a university I checked said A2 level is required for lab work, I guess something higher will be required to work in the cities

3. I'm not there yet, gurus kindly attend to this. IMHO it depends on your determination and drive to succeed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky93(m): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2019
hey please can u chat me up? I am going for the same course, i hope to hear from u. or mail- bankoleoye.s@gmail.com
ladyb4sure:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2019
Good day all, I studied Civil Engineering, graduated with a CGPA of 4.36/5.00. Please what is the probability of getting admission for a master degree programme. Secondly, I have gone through daad and I have limited options in Civil Engineering or other related field, to choose from. I will appreciate your kind suggestions on where I can get tuition free schools offering civil engineering or other related field. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2019
alexdedon:
Good day all, I studied Civil Engineering, graduated with a CGPA of 4.36/5.00. Please what is the probability of getting admission for a master degree programme. Secondly, I have gone through daad and I have limited options in Civil Engineering or other related field, to choose from. I will appreciate your kind suggestions on where I can get tuition free schools offering civil engineering or other related field. Thank you

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky93(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2019
it is not needed.
ladyb4sure:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky93(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2019
I'm sorry I'm talking about something different under this post. mrsmba5 I'm trying to reach you via mail but it is refusing to connect please suggest another way that would be comfortable for you either via mail or your mobile digits. Thanks
mrsmba5:
Please how did you go about the DAAD scholarship.
I'm interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.