Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595293 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tobexin(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Vickysnipe147:
Anybody in Abuja sending Documents to UniAssist this week should PM me or Quote this message let’s team up and send together to share the cost. I will be sending this week.
i would be sending one. Mail me on promisedfinest@gmail.com or WhatsApp 09093704279
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Develpeast:

mechanical engineering, second class upper division, control engineering, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, mechatronics and other related courses.

i seriously need help. someone should please help
Hello bro, what's ur CGPA on German scale?? Some factors that are really important are ur CGPA, work experience (if any) , how related ur BSc course is to d intended MSc degree, ur statement of purpose.
You need to check all this again, moreover how many schools have u applied to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Who can remember The guy that said he did his interview at Abuja embassy, and the people there were very kind and all. I’d need some clarification on this if anyone has an answer thanks. Cause I think he said something about the embassy is open to Abuja residents and neighboring states. How did he apply for an appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for sharing, it will end in praise for you and all of us this winter semester in Jesus name.

AbahJosiah:
For those asking for transcript (winter)
My interview was on April 2nd 2019

So I arrive at the embassy at some minutes after 5. I met one security man and told him I have an appointment by 7am, he told me to go and come back by 6:30am, so I went to the park and waited till it was about 26 minutes after 6, so I decided to stroll down to the embassy, I got there and found about 5 people in line already and joined, I looked forward and saw one slender, not too fair, bald man at the entrance arranging chairs and documents, I immediately knew that is the legendary Mr paulinus.

Mr Paulinus first handled family reunion people before he went over to student visa people and I was second in line, when it got to my turn, Mr Paulinus asked for everything even up to NYSC certificate and beyond, he said bring every thing one at a time and arrange them on the chair Original-photocopy- photocopy like that. I brought out all the document he asked for except primary school certificate or testimonial and by God's grace I still scaled through.

So I was ushered in asked to sign-in I was number one on that list. Inside the embassy compound the security man asked me to follow a green line painted on the floor to a waiting room, I did got in to the room the security man ushered me into room 4, I went in and met a young dark skin lady as my VO.
She asked me to bring out my documents. I did and presented it to her the way Mr Paulinus arranged it three set original-photocopy-photocopy like that, she asked for two passports (by the way don't staple your passport to the application form use paper clip), I gave her, she asked for the application fee, I brought out the money and gave her, she took my finger prints, she gave me receipt and two documents to confirm if the information on it is correct and sign, which I did .

I presented two international passport to her initially so she asked why do I have two valid passports, I told her the old one did not meet the requirement it won't be valid for 3 months by the time I will be leaving (my old passport was still valid till September 2021 and my program will be rounding up that same period and the requirement is that the passport must cover your period of stay and still have up to 3 months validity by the time you will be leaving), she said ok.

Interview proper.
VO: masters or bsc
Me: masters
VO: what course
Me: Mathematics International
VO: why do you want to study in germany?
Me: I choose germany because germany is known for offering best academic, high quality, practice oriented program and also because of the enjoyable level of freedom, security, rich culture, history and the diversity characterizing it and also because of the opportunity to learn a new language.
(she was typing everything so I had to go slow)
VO: why not US, UK or Canada? Have you applied to any?
Me: yes Canada, because of affordability, it is not affordable for me and also because of the opportunity to learn a new language.
VO: but you can learn French in canada
Me: I'm not aware.
VO: can you tell me some facts about germany.
Me: (I kept on listing the facts because I memorized more than 20 facts until she interrupted and asked the next question)
VO: why not Nigeria?
Me: I began telling her about how the education system in Germany is better compared to that in Nigeria as my reason when she interrupted... she explained
VO: I mean what is wrong with nigeria (education system)
Me: there is no real balance between the practical and the theoretical aspect of a subject matter.
VO: is that all
Me: yes (wished I said more sha)
VO: why mathematics?
Me: because mathematics was the course I majored in during my BSc, so now I want to further and gain more advanced knowledge in the field.
VO: is that all?
Me: Yes
VO: can you speak german?
Me: no
VO: what is the topic of your BSc thesis?
Me: Modeling the dynamics and optimal control of Malaria.
VO: that's all your interview is over, we will contact you, thank you.
She returned my international passports back to me.

Me: thank you, please can I ask two questions.
VO: ok
Me: when I am asked to submit my international passport should I send both passport or just the current one

VO: just one, the current one.
Me: okay, so I booked for appointment using my old passport, hope it won't affect anything.
VO: she said no

I thanked her and took my leave, the securities asked how it went and for money. I gave no one a dime cos I wasn't sure who was watching or if it was a setup or a test.

Mr Paulinus never changeth his gra gra is new every morning, just do what he tell you to do. Drop your strong head and pride at home, the man can make you loose balance, make you disorganized by his shout and commands.

So that is my transcript Winter semester.
God be with you. Good luck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Godsgracee: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
Thanks a lot.
Fabcol:
I read they give two years, I also read its dependent on who you meet the day you go do the permit... The person might be kind enough to give two years or one year

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by frankie2K(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bamstar007:

I used IELTS
Thanks bro.did you certify your transcripts after you have been admitted or before application.@Deutschemann.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Today marks it exactly 8 weeks after my interview but I am yet to receive any response from the embassy. I hav called them concerning the response I got from the allien office that decision concerning my visa have been made nd which they said I should send my visa application code.i have done for four days now but I am still yet to receive any response.

pls I need ur advice.nd my chance of getting the visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by marshall54: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Gregggory:
Okay sir. Please I want to understand you perfectly so I don't go about it the wrong way. He asks for those documents like nysc, vaccination and baptismal but if you tell him you don't have. You can still go on and it won't affect your chances. Right?

I'm not sir abeg.
it won't affect your application in any way.

these requirements are majorly for people coming to the embassy to apply for family reunion visa, i guess Old G Paulinus is now mixing up things in his head. Don't worry about anything that is not stipulated in your checklist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Today marks it exactly 8 weeks after my
interview but I am yet to receive any
response from the embassy. I hav called
them concerning the response I got from the
allien office that decision concerning my visa
have been made nd which they said I should
send my visa application code.i have done
for four days now but I am still yet to receive
any response.
pls I need ur advice.nd my chance of getting
the visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ogedengbedamilare: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Your search parameters were too much, choose only the school you’re applying to in the list and it’ll bring out search results, cheers
mayorgbasky:
A PROBLEM SHARED ON NAIRALAND IS NOT PROBLEM ANYMORE

Dear All,

Please I'm having challenge searching for Bachelor degree course on uni-assist for Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences
Once the school is selected it pop up with an error Unfortunately your search returned no results.
If you enter less search parameters, e.g. only the university or university plus qualification (e.g. Master), you will see the list of all current courses offered by this university.
Occasionally, course names are abbreviated. In that case, please enter a suitable abbreviation.
Please edit your search or ask your chosen university for information.

I only get this university only if i search for master..
Does it mean that there is no admission for Bachelor international student for this winter 2019

This is the last application i need to create

R
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nuella45:
any response.
the visa.

Just two questions please
1. What kind of visa?
2. If student visa, did you use SL or BA?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Pecky2222: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Philfit:
Who can remember The guy that said he did his interview at Abuja embassy, and the people there were very kind and all. I’d need some clarification on this if anyone has an answer thanks. Cause I think he said something about the embassy is open to Abuja residents and neighboring states. How did he apply for an appointment?

Its easier to search him out..use google..type ur specific question then "general German student visa enquiries Nairaland"
Google will give u exactly wia ur question was discussed on this thread. This also applies to all newbies asking the same questions over and over again...the guy asking for ects conversion use this method to find ur answer.. It was jst discussed a few pages back.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pecky2222:

Its easier to search him out..use google..type ur specific question then "general German student visa enquiries Nairaland"
Google will give u exactly wia ur question was discussed on this thread. This also applies to all newbies asking the same questions over and over again...the guy asking for ects conversion use this method to find ur answer.. It was jst discussed a few pages back.
Thanks a lot did that and it worked

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2019
frankie2K:

Thanks bro.did you certify your transcripts after you have been admitted or before application.@Deutschemann.
I certified my documents before application.

I'm still an aspirant.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Glowing1: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2019
campichristian:

Ok now search daad.de for:
-Hochschule fur wirtschaft und Recht Berlin(Msc international finance
-Otto von Guericke University magdeburg(Msc financial economics
-University of cologne
(Msc Economics, msc business administration[Finance]
-Goethe University Frankfurt am main(msc international management, msc international Economics and economic policy

Atleast with a good SOP and work experience you will get one.
Overall God’s intervention.

Pls does Goethe Frankfurt accept English proficiency letter for Msc international management? All these schls u listed do they all accept English proficiency letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 5:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Call for those sending docs to Uniassist from Port-Harcourt on or before Thursday. Indicate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bravesoul247(m): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Fabcol:
The first step is to read previous part..start from part 5 and read each pages

Your HND can give you a bachelor's degree easily...getting a Master degree would b very difficult with your hnd and you need more than 1million...you need approximately 4million..except you have a sponsor living and working legally in Germany ready to give you sponsorship letter then your 1mil is more than enough

Use daad.de to search for schools ensure you use the advanced search option to filter your search... Then browse thru each school website for there requirements and procedures

Thanks for this info. But is there any other way one could use to migrate to Germany asides from student visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Those who applied to Plant and Animal breeding at Gottingen, Medical immunoscience and infection at Bonn and STS or SRM in Technical University Munich. They have started giving admission o.
So good luck guys smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Azpi: 6:47am On Apr 16, 2019
Hello house,

I'm applying for Msc international finance at HWR Berlin. Has anyone applied before? And also I saw this on their website. Does it mean it's a restricted course. Make una no vex abeg

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Azpi: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Glowing1:

Pls does Goethe Frankfurt accept English proficiency letter for Msc international management? All these schls u listed do they all accept English proficiency letter?
Yes bro. All of them! Some even as high as 7.0 for IELTS. Please more options for schools with softer admission requirements for Msc finance related courses will be appreciated. I've gone through daad.de over and over again. I need the opinions and options of those that applied and gained admission already. Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OMOZ1(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Glowing1:

I think it required English test because I applied through Uni-assist but Uni-assist said I didn't qualified for their English requirement.
You can still try since it is free under Uni-assist

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Hello house, please can someone help me with list of universities that will open portal for application this April for Bsc Engineering ... Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Azpi:
Hello house,

I'm applying for Msc international finance at HWR Berlin. Has anyone applied before? And also I saw this on their website. Does it mean it's a restricted course. Make una no vex abeg
Yes bro, it is restricted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
For International management.... Goethe Frankfurt do not accept proficiency letter

Glowing1:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2019
Definitely there would be...but I know just the study route

bravesoul247:
Thanks for this info. But is there any other way one could use to migrate to Germany asides from student visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Azpi: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2019
badmus306:

Yes bro, it is restricted
Thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DrND(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Nuella45:
any response.
the visa.

Same here tomorrow will make me 8 weeks after I did my interview for student visa.

I have forwarded the response I got from my alien office that they hv agreed to my visa to the embassy. But still no word from them.

Let's be positive I believe when they start releasing AM. We will get ours this time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2019
I pray so .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by waledora(f): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2019
When is your enrollment deadline?
Because mine is next week Friday.

DrND:

Same here tomorrow will make me 8 weeks after I did my interview for student visa.

I have forwarded the response I got from my alien office that they hv agreed to my visa to the embassy. But still no word from them.

Let's be positive I believe when they start releasing AM. We will get ours this time.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2019
my admission came with a preparatory language course before start of the degree program.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2019
Vickysnipe147:
Anybody in Abuja sending Documents to UniAssist this week should PM me or Quote this message let’s team up and send together to share the cost. I will be sending this week.
I'll be sending late next week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2019
waledora:
When is your enrollment deadline?
Because mine is next week Friday.

mine came with a preparatory language course before the start of the degree program.
That is I will do a language course before studienkolleg nd the degree program.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.