Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (596647 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Legacy666(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Cestmoi1:

I'm a graduate of history too but I'll be applying for European and East Asian Governance at Trier. Mailed the school..... Application will open 1st of May and close on the 31st of May.

Yeah, I got same mail. Hope you have certified all your documents cos it's direct application to the school not via uni-assit. All the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Many thanks Immafrank for your contributions. It's really been resourceful and timely. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by diamond325: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Pls I need a little confirmation.... Is ur motivational typed or hand written??.... And can one use one motivational letter for all skuls or it differs from skul to skul??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Saswuatch:
Hi guys, This thread[color=#000099][/color] smiley has been immensely helpful, thanks to everyone that has provided an answer to every question. Is there anyone that applied to Justus Liebig University Gießen (AgroBiotechnology) or University of Göttingen (Integrated plant and Animal breeding?

IPAB in gottingen closed application since 15 Feb and Even started giving admission. Agrobiotech giessen just started applications via Uniassist.
But let me know what your inquiry is

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
I sent you pm please try to reply it
DemigodZeus147:

Okay...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
engrola00001:

I was actually at German embassy Abuja, last week for certification, that was my second time in recent time, the VO said jokingly that I should not come again for certification, else I will pay, I told her I won't come again, she said, she hope next time she would see me, it would be for my interview, I now asked her is it possible to do my interview in abuja, she said yes.
Good news, thank you for this grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obi4eze(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Guten Abend
Please anyone sending documents to FSU Jena can let me know. We could combine to reduce cost.

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Qpetz: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Greetings Everybody.

Please I'd be going to certify my documents tomorrow at the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt.

I have questions:

Do I need to go with any other document apart from the ones I intend to certify?

And what's the cost of certification?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
cliper230:
I sent you pm please try to reply it
I Don reply you...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Philfit:

Very nice analogy!
It can be more and better grin. Wikipedia is correct but I think it’s not the same every where, I know someone who’s gross is about 48k , meaning 4K every month but his net salary after tax is about 3450. That means his tax is about 550 euros per month. I don’t know how that tax system works but I feel it varies place to place

Biko what city is he. So I can apply for admission there?
Or look for work there after school? cheesy grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Qpetz:
Greetings Everybody.

Please I'd be going to certify my documents tomorrow at the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt.

I have questions:

Do I need to go with any other document apart from the ones I intend to certify?

And what's the cost of certification?

Thanks in anticipation.

If you ready to do it yourself and make enemies you would pay less than 400 box for as much as 4 sets.

But if you don't have energy then just speak to the lady at the first door on your left. I think she would charge you like 1500.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Qpetz: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bloodeagle:

This your question sef

You are only to go with the originals of the documents you're certifying.

For the price it varies - 150/page or 200/page. When you get there you will find out.

grin Wetin do d question.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Qpetz: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
heybaby12:

I appreciate your response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OdiEma(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
engrola00001:

I was actually at German embassy Abuja, last week for certification, that was my second time in recent time, the VO said jokingly that I should not come again for certification, else I will pay, I told her I won't come again, she said, she hope next time she would see me, it would be for my interview, I now asked her is it possible to do my interview in abuja, she said yes.

Hi. I sent u a PM please do respond. I am in Abuja let's connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OdiEma(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bloodeagle:

Bros na 75 euro u go pay
30 Euro actually
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
MabraO:
Most school are starting application for WS by May 15 how come some people have already gotten admission for winter already while some are still applying?
Kinda confused

Some schools started as early as october 2018. Though just a few of them
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
emeka2103:

Please I want to know if I need to send additional set of docs to uniassist? Have already applied to other schools through unassist and have sent my documents to them. My question is do I need to send another set of certified docs to them since am applying For this course again?

No you don't need to send another set of documents to them. The first one you sent will suffice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
engrola00001:

Engrola, thanks for this important information. Philfit, it's been confirmed o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Philfit:

Good news, thank you for this grin

Philfit grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Princezd1:

The amount to be paid will be made available when you want to make your next application

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
OdiEma:

30 Euro actually

I think he will pay 75euros.

Maybe he needs to clarify what he means by "I have registered via a free uni assist course and have sent my hard copy"

Coz he must pay the first procession fee of 75euros, then subsequent applications would cost 30euros

Cc:

Bloodeagle
Milkbooster
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Good Day. Please I need clarification on this. I did foundation/ijmb in my 100Level (2012/2013 academic session) which allowed me direct entry into 200level in the same school, when I requested for my transcript the 100Level wasn't there, then I requested for them to include my 100Level results but up till now it wasn't included as they say they can't find results and I have the soft copy of the result which the school refused to collect from me and use. I would like to apply for a bachelor degree in Germany, would my 100level result be requested alongside the 200level? Or just the 200level is sufficient with the foundation certificate I obtained in '100level without it's transcript' ?. And lastly hope the year will not hinder my admission process? Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ganasy: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
OdiEma:

30 Euro actually

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Chriswazo:

Ur all schools hope is not Rhinewaal and a few others?.
I believe about 40% of Winter applicants have gotten Al .

Wait... I got a mail from rhine waal that their application will start by May
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Loverswater:

Am also interested as an HND holder, is it masters or Bsc u re applying for.

Bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Miguelflacko:

Are you applying for degree or masters

Degree
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
legionnaire:

Philfit grin grin
@legionnaire bro no time to waste time oh grin, we no go suffer all those Paulinus wahala and we might even get early dates cause of less traffic in Abuja

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lol.

Philfit:

@legionnaire bro no time to waste time oh grin, we no go suffer all those Paulinus wahala and we might even get early dates cause of less traffic in Abuja
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MabraO: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
erny11:

Some schools started as early as october 2018. Though just a few of them

Tried as at December most of the schools I tried with said admission portal not yet open

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.