Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594798 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please is there any one here that applied for Master Materials Science and Engineering in
Münster University of Applied Sciences
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pecky2222:

This ur image is for a specific school..so u can't generalize the criteria...people used waec without the scratch card and dey were evaluated by uni-assist

This is from UNI-ASSIST and not from another school. It is for Nigeria. Please verify before debunking stuff. https://www.uni-assist.de/en/tools/info-country-by-country/details-country/country/ng-1/

You should ask when these people sent their documents. Did they sent their in 2019? If you look at the image clearly. It states this thing has started in 2019.

But... If they did send without scratch cards in 2019 and their documents got verified, then that's their luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
ladyb4sure:
I didn't add scratch cards during my application but was verified.

When did you this? Year.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by louie3(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please, can I use an unofficial copy of my Transcripts of Record for school applications?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
ajeleseujn:

I will suggest you put more pressure on your school to provide your 100l result. Schools you intend applying to might request for the 100l results, as they could term it (if not provided) as an incomplete student record/necessary ects needed for admission. My take though!

Thank you very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by okpala95(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Qpetz:
Greetings Everybody.

Please I'd be going to certify my documents tomorrow at the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt.

I have questions:

Do I need to go with any other document apart from the ones I intend to certify?

And what's the cost of certification?

Thanks in anticipation.

Bros my friend wants to certify and he's in PH too. I've pmed you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tope2580(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
obi4eze:
Guten Abend
Please anyone sending documents to FSU Jena can let me know. We could combine to reduce cost.

Danke

Please, I want to send docs to FSU.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Raheembisi: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please does anybody know where they certify documents around Maryland, ikeja or yaba. And how much it would cost
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Emilywoods:
Good morning brothers! I want to appreciate all the people that kept this thread alive. thank you all God will keep raising you all Amen.
I'm Hilary, currently serving in the North, since my undergraduate days getting a scholarship to Germany has been my dream. I need information and Guidance. You have gone ahead of me, please I heartly ask for your direction to get this scholarship as soon as u finish my service next year.
I ll cherish and appreciate your response Thank you Sir/Ma
(Modify) (Quote ) (Re

Hilary, why not use Google and make a search using keywords like "2019 masters scholarships in Germany".

I'm sure you might be able to get some information. Also check the DAAD scholarship website too.. And depending on the particular German school you intend to apply to, some do offer scholarships to help with living expenses, they exist but they are rare. I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sureboii: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
"Notes on official certification
We can verify your certificate online. Send us a non-certified copy of your certificate and your scratch card. You may also send us the information from your scratch card (card number and PIN).
Starting from winter semester 2019, school leaving certificates will only be accepted if they can be verified online with your scratch card."
It clearly states that your waec certificate can be verified online if you send a non certified copy along with scratch cards. if you send certified waec results then theres no need for scratch cards.

dukeokafor:

This is from UNI-ASSIST and not from another school. It is for Nigeria. Please verify before debunking stuff. https://www.uni-assist.de/en/tools/info-country-by-country/details-country/country/ng-1/

You should ask when these people sent their documents. Did they sent their in 2019? If you look at the image clearly. It states this thing has started in 2019.

But... If they did send without scratch cards in 2019 and their documents got verified, then that's their luck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by erny11: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
Adhheir:

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany. Lagos, Nigeria.
Cc erny11
Thanks so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
janettee:

There is one already but it's not active.

It's active now

Kindly share your experience with us biko smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
please where can one get WAEC Scratch Card in Lagos and how much is it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
[b][/b]Modified
And winter finally came!
TUHH Mechanical Engineering and Management Msc
TU Freiberg Mechanical and process Engineering.
I Thank God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Iyke84: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=cliper230 post=77784928]Please is there any one here that applied for Master Materials Science and Engineering in
Münster University of Applied Sciences[/

Yes I applied. Sup??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
dukeokafor:

When did you this? Year.
Last month. I have gotten all my VPD and documents sent to various schools. May be that rules is for those with only print out results as against the original certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Last month. I have gotten all my VPD and documents sent to various schools. May be that rules is for those with only print out results as against the original certificate.

Oh Okay.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
ladyb4sure:

It is a new rule, thus, they might not be consistent with it yet. But that is the current rule either printout or certificate. Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
louie3:
Please, can I use an unofficial copy of my Transcripts of Record for school applications?

Are you referring to the student copy? Please be clear about this so as to enable folks answer the question correctly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
Raheembisi:
Please does anybody know where they certify documents around Maryland, ikeja or yaba. And how much it would cost

Ikeja high court. Not too far from computer village.
I did mine there..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Bloodeagle post=77790358]

People don't seem to understand what they read before jumping in to a conclusion thereby misinforming others.

From what I read on this screenshot, uniassist is saying it is gonna be needing people to be sending their waec result together with scratch card as from winter 2019.
Please are we in winter already? Is winter not October?

I sent my documents without scratch card last month and one guy told I should have sent it together with scratch card that it's a new development from uniassist.
I decided to wait for uniassist to ask for it but alas they never did and my evaluation was done and sent too .

Hello bro..
Does uniassist have to review my documents before I can choose a course of study?. I have send my document via mail and I have also paid my application fee though it haven't reflect on my online portal. I am new with the whole process stuff.
I await your response. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=honourableseyi post=77789798]

It is a new rule, thus, they might not be consistent with it yet. But that is the current rule either printout or certificate. Shalom[/quote

I certify my waec but forgot to certify the back and it's been sent via courier. So I went to my online portal to upload the back page just incase. I hope no qualms with this bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
louie3:

That's what I used for my application ( I believe you meant the student copy).. though I have notified my school to forward my official transcript to uniassist via courier...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yamen21(m): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please anyone going to RWTH Aachen in winter?
Please Holla and let's make plans together. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by cliper230(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Please what is your cgpa in Nigeria grading system and what documents did send to the school [quote author=Iyke84 post=77788756][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Qpetz: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
okpala95:

Bros my friend wants to certify and he's in PH too. I've pmed you

That email is not active.

Concerning certification, I did mine today at the federal high court.

The office of the deputy chief registrar is the first office to go; this is to avoid extortion by some greedy officials.

Before going you should write a formal letter addressing to the office of the deputy chief registrar. Below is a sample by Banky93 (a Nairalander; awesome dude).

You'd be guided on what next to do as you progress. It's a simple process though time consuming due to queue. So endeavour to be there on time. It's also cheap when you follow due process.

I certified three sets of four documents for N200.

If you have any question, ask. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Naetoja(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello House,

Please I applied to Technical University of Dortmund for MSC, and got this reply

// we need the credit points for the "European Credit Transfer System", otherwise we can not process your application//

I need help in calculating the credit point to respond to them

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sureboii:
"Notes on official certification
We can verify your certificate online. Send us a non-certified copy of your certificate and your scratch card. You may also send us the information from your scratch card (card number and PIN).
Starting from winter semester 2019, school leaving certificates will only be accepted if they can be verified online with your scratch card."
It clearly states that your waec certificate can be verified online if you send a non certified copy along with scratch cards. if you send certified waec results then theres no need for scratch cards.

Uni Assist said.... they CAN. I think this is the best interpretation of what Uni Assist is saying. Note they didn't use the Should or Must

Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
aodiba:

Uni Assist said.... they CAN. I think this is the best interpretation of what Uni Assist is saying. Note they didn't use the Should or Must

Shalom

Read what is inside the picture I posted above. Authentication is no longer sufficient but verifying it online with scratch card is now necessary. That is a verification of someone that used NECO certificate and not printout. It was also certified along with other documents. English is not their first Language, thus, using should/can in place of must can be excused. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Conqueror89 post=77793168][/quote]

Only the front page should suffice. Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.