Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594888 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Conqueror89: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fabcol:
You need to read thru the application process of the Course u applying to properly and carefully before even applying
From the screenshot ...you would get a vpd from uniassist after they process your documents (which takes 3-5weeks)you would then use the vpd with other documents(check the requirements
and procedure on the course page) to apply on portal of the school(that is where u would select the course)

Thanks man. You too much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eldeee(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
ladyb4sure:

Thank you my brother, I owe you a plate of jollof rice grin
Chai, sister only one plate of jollof rice, there is God oooo.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by keezoomaan: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good evening every one,

who is waiting to for collection of travel Documents & visa (passport ).after getting AM?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Pls how reliable is EMS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Pls where is the location of this UPS
In Lagos??

odogwudozilla:
As an update to the question I asked earlier about prices for mailing documents to Germany from Nigeria:

1. EMS costs around 13k and gets there in 10 days
2. DHL costs 26k and gets there in 3 days
3. Fedx costs 17k and gets there in 3 days
4. UPS normally costs 18k gets there in 4 days, but they said they're running a promo now so it now costs 12.5k

These prices are for documents being sent from Onitsha. I just want to put it out there for someone who might need the information.

* I will be using UPS promo price grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Not reliable if u have a close deadline

chekz169:
Pls how reliable is EMS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chrisomila: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
keezoomaan:
Good evening every one,

who is waiting to for collection of travel Documents & visa (passport ).after getting AM?
. Please what is AM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Harryokoli: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good Evening House , Does any one have any information about TH Koln.....I applied for two masters courses Natural resource management and renewable energy management.....I want to know if it’s possible to be admitted with a German scale grade of 2.7 because the programs have no restriction....please I need help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DavisBloom(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Chrisomila:
. Please what is AM.
Approval mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by blackorange: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
ladyb4sure:

Thank you my brother, I owe you a plate of jollof rice grin

I am also applying for the same course. Sent you PM, check you email

Let's brainstorm together
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Harryokoli: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please if you know of any school that would accept a 2,7 in German Scale. I graduated with a Mechanical Engineering degree....please I would be very grateful if I could get a list of schools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by teb123: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
I'm in lagos, ASAP!

oluwafemi88:

When do u want to Send the document, same Here old and are u in lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
samholly:

which course did u apply for ?

I applied for media informatics !!

Applied geoscience
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Anyone opened a blocked account recently? I just got my account details from Fintiba without going to sign any documents at the embassy, so I'm just wondering if the process has changed. All they are waiting for right now is a transfer, but I thought you make the transfer after signing something at the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Goztino:

Applied geoscience
remember you now !!
crying Cox of your course description. Smiles
you got the admission ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
You are safe!
The one that requires booking appointment at the embassy and signing is Deutsche bank.. and it's quite stressful

Missmi:
Anyone opened a blocked account recently? I just got my account details from Fintiba without going to sign any documents at the embassy, so I'm just wondering if the process has changed. All they are waiting for right now is a transfer, but I thought you make the transfer after signing something at the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Missmi:
you don't need to go to the embassy to sign anything.. The processes for registration is BTW you and fintiba not embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
This place is dry for visum testimony ooo..
Why?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cc ketu223
Cc Fabcol

Thanks guys. Just wanted to make sure.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
samholly:

remember you now !!

crying Cox of your course description. Smiles

you got the admission ?

"Academic entry requirements": not checked yet.

I wonder why they are wasting time to check mine when they have given some people admission in the same course. Maybe they applied earlier though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
Missmi:

Please how did you obtain TIN PIN, I dont have that and its holding me to complete my registration

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by smarvino68: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
please am trying to apply for an undergraduate degree in Industrial Engineering / Maintenance and Operation at Deggendorf Institute of technology for October entries (winter semester), i had an ND in Mechanical Engineering, how do i include the my ND result? or is it not relevant? for the English proficiency test what will i include there?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Missmi: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Goztino:

Please how did you obtain TIN PIN, I dont have that and its holding me to complete my registration

I don't have a TIN so I selected 'no'. If you haven't done any tax related thing in Nigeria , you wouldn't have a TIN as far as I know. I believe you can select 'no' as well.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by yamen21(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
mine is applied geosciences too. i applied around feb-march.
i got my admission last week

Goztino:

"Academic entry requirements": not checked yet.

I wonder why they are wasting time to check mine when they have given some people admission in the same course. Maybe they applied earlier though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Harryokoli: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Harryokoli:
Good Evening House , Does any one have any information about TH Koln.....I applied for two masters courses Natural resource management and renewable energy management.....I want to know if it’s possible to be admitted with a German scale grade of 2.7 because the programs have no restriction....please I need help

I need help please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Goztino:

I put none der o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emmanuelson(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hello sir, I’m applying to computer science program too. Can we go about it together if you
Don’t mind?

legionnaire:
Please guys I am applying to Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences, course is Applied Computer Science.

Please does anyone know how well Schmalkalden is in terms of student jobs and other essential benefits?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Goztino(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
yamen21:

Please can you help me check the exact date you applied?
I really dont know if it was because of the course description I didnt put that made them not to check my application.

They said its not checked yet.

BSc = Geology

Date of application = 23.02.2019

G.P= 3.56

1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
yamen21:

pls what is your CGPA Nigerian scale?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please my seniors , i want to know if I will also send another hard copy of my certified certificate to uni assist after have sent the first application £70

What I mean is this
University A £70 with sent documents
University B £35 with or without sent documents?

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.