Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597981 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Your application documents with uniassist is valid for one year
You don't need to send any document uniassist already have(so check the new school application requirements if there is any documents that need sending that wasn't sent before.. if none then don't send anything

For the application form if there is no provision for signing then you don't need to send that as well... You send only if there is provision for signing on the form

This question has been answered countlessly even on the last page...reading previous pages helps..its makes u informed and reduces repeated questions on the thread

FredUmar:
Pls my good people...I applied through uniassist last year(November 2018) against summer this year...am now applying for another school this year winter..have filled the online application form and submitted electronically, about to pay the 75€...my question is do I need to send all those certified documents by post again or just the uniassist print out to the uniassist office again?

Pls

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Milkbooster:

i did my toefl last 2 week, scored 70, but my wife score 7.5 for IELTS. all i know say make my children no resemble me for book aspect grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Olugbenga1234:
Hello guys, good day, abeg pls I just received a mail from the embassy to submit my B1 certificate. Only problem is that I didn't pass the sprechen,and the deadline for submission is June 8. Which is before the next exam. Abeg what can I do. Pls anyone reply. Thanx

what did you actually applied for??....university or what
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ajibolaoi: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Congratulation to her.
Hope she score well in her listening.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bawz007: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
How long does it take the embassy to return original documents after interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
After your interview the embassy would be with your original documents till the visa processing is done...usually 4-6weeks could take long..there have been cases of 8weeks and more

For denial cases, documents are been returned within two weeks after interview

Bawz007:
How long does it take the embassy to return original documents after interview?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sukercroatia9:

Chat me up. I assure u admission this winter 08030955223

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bawz007: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thanks
Fabcol:
After your interview the embassy would be with your original documents till the visa processing is done...usually 4-6weeks could take long..there have been cases of 8weeks and more

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gentyholar: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Please, is it advisable to apply for BSc and MSc courses together on uni-assist since the person has a BSc certificate already but getting rejection mails applying for masters alone submitting applications directly to schools?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sure you can ....no negative effect all applying to a bachelor's degree and Master's degree program on uniassist..what uniassist need is your money...in fact its even best applying for a bachelor's degree in Germany with your Nigeria bachelor's/full transcript

But if it's to same university then you would v to inquiry from the school

gentyholar:
Please, is it advisable to apply for BSc and MSc courses together on uni-assist since the person has a BSc certificate already but getting rejection mails applying for masters alone submitting applications directly to schools?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
plz Guys, is it possible for someone to certify documents for another person at German Embassy provided the person has the owner's original documents and International passport..
need urgent answers pls..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol, do you mean chances are higher applying with bachelor degree for a bachelor degree in Germany as well?

Fabcol:
Sure you can ....no negative effect all applying to a bachelor's degree and Master's degree program on uniassist..what uniassist need is your money...in fact its even best applying for a bachelor's degree in Germany with your Nigeria bachelor's/full transcript

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gentyholar: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol:

Then how do you justify the second BSc with the embassy at the interview? Why second BSc instead of masters?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Any Helmut Schmidt Scholars in the house? I need guidance. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
DonnyE:
Please just a quick question, I intend to apply for a master's program in Electrical Engineering, free tuition hopefully, firstly, is IELTS a must? And secondly, how much is needed in Naira in my block account?

För Ielts it depends on the school some do not require while some do
For BA yöu need #3.6m or more
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
kunletoks:

Why do you need an agent?
It's something you can do on your own.
You Can or mail me on cipherkelvin@gmail.com
For Guidelines
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by FredUmar: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol:
Your application documents with uniassist is valid for one year
You don't need to send any document uniassist already have(so check the new school application requirements if there is any documents that need sending that wasn't sent before.. if none then don't send anything

For the application form if there is no provision for signing then you don't need to send that as well... You send only if there is provision for signing on the form

This question has been answered countlessly even on the last page...reading previous pages helps..its makes u informed and reduces repeated questions on the thread

Thanks so much..I will more conscious of questions answered previously in the thread..the uniassist print out didn't come with signing...so I will just submit electronically and pay..right

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
gentyholar:

Then how do you justify the second BSc with the embassy at the interview? Why second BSc instead of masters?

That is why it is called an interview. Prepare very well for that justification, otherwise, it could turn to something else. Shalom.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thats a question you should answer.you should know ybu want another bachelor's..people go for another bachelor's degree for a lot of reasons... I would list a few..
1. New Career Path
2. Career Advancement Opportunities
3. Keeping Up with Trends
4. Your current career path isn't working for you.
5. You want a job that isn't in the scope of your previous degree
6. You want to progress in your current industry
7. Your current field may have evolved
8. Increasing Your Earnings
9. Increasing Specialization. And alot more reasons

gentyholar:

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol:

What are the possible reasons for denial
Provided BA is complete
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by honourableseyi: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol:

In addition, rejection comes between 1 -2 weeks if it is from the Embassy, but takes longer if it is from the Allien office. The two bodies must be satisfied with the application before the visa can be issued. Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yes.. In fact it gives u the opportunity to apply to a totally different field of study from your previous bachelor's on like using just 100l transcript

lecksam:

Fabcol, do you mean chances are higher applying with bachelor degree for a bachelor degree in Germany as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Majorly
Poor interview(inability to convince the vo why he/she should let u study in Germany)
Poor motivation letter
Fake documents

Mbe89:

What are the possible reasons for denial
Provided BA is complete

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Possible to change from social sciences( though with science background) to sciences or engineering for another bachelor

Fabcol:
Yes.. In fact it gives u the opportunity to apply to a totally different field of study from your previous bachelor's on like using just 100l transcript

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lecksam(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
and Which of the document used can be fake as you said ? Shed more light
Fake documents

[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yes it is ..if u apply with your full transcript

lecksam:
Possible to change from social sciences( though with science background) to sciences or engineering for another bachelor

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
People forge documents nah( WAEC, transcript, bsc certificate, fake travel stamps on your passport, fake SL, etc)

lecksam:
and Which of the document used can be fake as you said ? Shed more light
Fake documents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fabcol:
Majorly
Poor interview(inability to convince the vo why he/she should let u study in Germany)
Poor motivation letter
Fake documents

Fake which of the documents
Also the vo btw M/F which they easy to flow?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yes
[quote author=FredUmar post=77966801][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.