Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594882 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
AM SENDING MY DOCUMENTS TO UNIASSIST ON WEDNESDAY WHICH IS MAY 1 VIA DHL. YOU CAN PM IF YOU WISH TO PAIR WITH ME

NB: LOCATION LAGOS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Okonsss:
I lose hope... Let me try UNILAG.

My brother if u are determined u can pay up date fee some of the university require u to pay only the first semester fee or non self until u get there!!!! So u can sacrifice a lot by working hard on ur sesmester break or during intership to pay up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emekaudeme: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thanks to all that responsed to my questions earlier.
Please I need help on this as soon as possible, does anyone know of any school in Germany that accepts English proficiency letter; find it a Lil hard getting the info from daad.de.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Emekaudeme:
Thanks to all that responsed to my questions earlier.
Please I need help on this as soon as possible, does anyone know of any school in Germany that accepts English proficiency letter; find it a Lil hard getting the info from daad.de.

The information you need is on the course website not daad. Most times you have to mail the course coordinator to confirm.
Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
aduku1:

I really dont know why u are worry about this, whether or not they give u 2years at your city, u will surely find a way out....beside dont you intend working!!!! So surely u will solved that issue.
Chriswazo:

No d worry urself with such information. Get the first BA and AL, u will definitely meet up anyhow it comes.
you make sense though, I'm not really the type that believe in luck or things unfolding without proper plans...... That's why I want(wanted) that aspect sorted b4 getting there...... Not adding it to my list of worries ���
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
aduku1:

Nigerians are always funny and yes agencies do book especially those touts u see at the embassy!!! That why when u meet them for a date they always have, selling them at outrageous prices...
Corruption has eaten up almost everyone of us in nigeria

Its not possible to book a date without a passport number. You can pay them to book for you but sell a date to you, do you think that's possible? Let's keep an open mind here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
aodiba:

Lemme try
1a. It's for your upkeep for a year. So it's your money
b. You will apply to get your money back
c. No you cannot. You are paid 720 Euro monthly
2. Yeah sure. Law courses are in German but you will find English taught courses that are related
3. You can. But you are strongly advised to learn the language.
4. Accommodation is dependent on location. So you first need to get admission and know the city you are heading to.
5. Most Masters courses are 4 semesters (some 3) you get 18 months to look for a related job....
Hope I was able to help.

Shalom

Oga don't encourage laziness, tell him to read from page one of the thread. You're the ones encouraging the same Q&A session being repeated over and over again. Read first then ask questions later. All this questions have being overly buttressed with answers from the previous pages. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
OdiEma:
Greetings. Please if you are in Abuja and have already certified your documents either Notary or Court, please I will need the court or your help. Thanks

High court maitama
418, Tigris Crescent, off Aguiyu Ironsi street

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Basalt:

Lol. All these five questions especially the last one show that you have not done any research about Germany or even read previous posts at all.
But let me answer to the best of my knowledge.

You should have stopped here. Another person is coming to ask the same set of questions and waiting for you to spoonfeed them. When u get to Germany and have work + course load, you'll understand why people are encouraged to read first.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Okonsss: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Are you for real? Please, help me with more details. I am determined and ready to do the work. Where can I look to?
What can I do? Here is my mail Okonkwosylvester81@gmail.com. Thank you.
aduku1:

My brother if u are determined u can pay up date fee some of the university require u to pay only the first semester fee or non self until u get there!!!! So u can sacrifice a lot by working hard on ur sesmester break or during intership to pay up.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
bl33d:
you make sense though, I'm not really the type that believe in luck or things unfolding without proper plans...... That's why I want(wanted) that aspect sorted b4 getting there...... Not adding it to my list of worries ���

So a city's residency extension policy would largely determine what you'll do and not your course of interest or module of interest? Its been said that it even depends on the mood of the officer you meet at your foreign office. If his wife had deprived him of marital pleasure over night, he go just dash you 6 months....JK, the least is a year but that shouldn't determine where you'd go, your passion and interest should. Rest assured, whether you plan like you're rebuilding the notre dame or not you're not coming back home if you don't want to. The only way is forward
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Milkbooster: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Please I want to send my documents via Nipost
Please what is the cost and which type will I used , registered or what
Kindly help me out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Armstrong34(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Milkbooster:
Please I want to send my documents via Nipost
Please what is the cost and which type will I used , registered or what
Kindly help me out

I hope u have a spare heart somewhere ....cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
gurus in the house, i need help pls. This is unrelated but related, i have a problem on my WAEC result, the name was written as Olamide instead of Olumide, I have already made public announcement in 2010 in a newspaper about the issue and have an affidavit from high court to back it up. Abeg, i hope this wont affect my visa ? Pls my interview na last week of may... abeg help your bro, i loyal o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Iambarristerayo: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Okonsss:
Thank you so much guys. So I conducted a search and I found out that most universities in Germany collect close to 9000 euros fees for their masters in law- LL.M.
The cheapest I found is University of cologne - 8000 euros and it's fully English teaching.
So after following this page for ages, I guess Germany ain't meant for us.
Thank you guys for the info and assistance so far.
In case, you know any school with free tuition or a subsidised tuition for masters in law please don't hesitate to update the page.
I don’t know what u based your research on I can count like three universities that offer free tuition and also teach in English for masters in law .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Eldeee:

I used the same state high court certification, exactly the same as yours and it was gladly accepted. kindly go through the application process on the school website and check out for specifics if any, that should give you an indication of what to do.

OK Bro, thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
heybaby12:
It depends on what your school requests. Make sure you stick with that. I used Magistrate court and got the admission(Then the school never open eye) . So it matters for some and others it doesn't.

Alright Dear, the school website says, "Certification by a Lawyer or a notary public is not sufficient" Don't really know what it means
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ndaife: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Bloodeagle:

I see no difference between this certification done at the states high Court and the one done at the federal high Court. They are all recognized and valid.... Don't waste your money.

Alright Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by heybaby12(f): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ndaife:

Alright Dear, the school website says, "Certification by a Lawyer or a notary public is not sufficient" Don't really know what it means
Embassy notification then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gbemi028: 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hi ... I also got my admission letter this week .. pls contact me on gbemi028@yahoo.com let’s connect
Obvics28:
Good morning great people. I have been following this thread for quite a while and I have learnt so much from everyone through our selflessness on this great forum. God bless us all.
I really need help with booking an appointment at the embassy. I have tried a series of approaches suggested on the thread which includes sending email with my documents to the embassy, waking up at night with the hope of getting a date but all have been futile. Everytime I refresh the appointment booking page, I only see
The month but no dates underneath no matter how hard I try , refresh or reload. I really need to get this appointment booked as soon as possible so as to avoid stories that touches the heart as I have learnt that the visa processing time is long enough to make one suffer premature HBP grin grin grin. I got an AL for Msc SIA at Goettingen University this April to enrol not later than September 15. I would like to connect with others who got the same AL so we could help each other, share ideas, and be a guide to others on the platform too. So please I need suggestions and ideas as time dey run very very fast. Thank to everyone

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys. I made my €75 payment to uniassist yesterday. For an application. It’s more than 24hours now. My portal says paid but I’ve not received any form of receipt or invoice. And my school is asking for this to be sent with the rest of the documents. I’ve emailed uniassist but i never hear anything but I guess it’s cos today is a weekend. Please advice guys. Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Princezd1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good Evening house. Please does anyone has any information or experience with Msc Skype interview by Ulm Universitate ?
Kindly share your experience. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Okonsss: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Whao... Can you drop the links here please... Hope at last.
Thank you in advance.
Iambarristerayo:

I don’t know what u based your research on I can count like three universities that offer free tuition and also teach in English for masters in law .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Bros Which school is that, Please.
baba i came across it while I was searching via Wikipedia, I ignored the school cos the course is German thought and I can't really remember it again.
btw there are many schools with no numerous clauses, just make use of Wikipedia and you gonna have many to choose from
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
iblion:
Hi guys. I made my €75 payment to uniassist yesterday. For an application. It’s more than 24hours now. My portal says paid but I’ve not received any form of receipt or invoice. And my school is asking for this to be sent with the rest of the documents. I’ve emailed uniassist but i never hear anything but I guess it’s cos today is a weekend. Please advice guys. Danke

You'd get it tomorrow.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ndaife:

A certification done at the embassy will be enough then!!
Certify at the embassy for that particular school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hadassaheke(f): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chrisomila:
Please can you help me with the universities I can apply to without uni assist, undergraduate please
Daad.de

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.