Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597184 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2019
Chriswazo:

they have medical informatics, MSc

Yea, i saw it on their website. English taught. I am wondering if i would stand a chance with my Microbiology degree. I will give it a shot though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 2:37pm On May 13, 2019
melto:

Second my brother I need to leave this country
You sure will leave by God's grace. Commit every every in God's hands.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2019
Dahyormine:
Good day guys, I noticed people who have carried over courses in their transcript are being rejected one way or the other...

I have a case as regards that, during my 3OOlevel, I failed an elective course, mind you elective courses are not compulsory and require no retaking if failed.

Now that people are being rejected cos of similar case, how do I make them understand that the course I failed is not a compulsory one and that's why I didn't rewrite it?
Hope this won't pose a problem for me?
please guys I need a solution yo this.

cc
chriswazo

Tagging me to this kind of case seriously worries me.
We keep asking questions without doing anything.
What's there in uploading and wait for their response then email the coordinator for clarification if need arise.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Champion100(f): 2:51pm On May 13, 2019
Please ooo... Someone with F maybe in 300l or 400l and has not rewritten it, would it affect his or her BSc applications?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2019
LollyAs:
Another lady just started too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALMUHXfsn14

Will watch

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 3:06pm On May 13, 2019
campichristian:

Ok I’ll try this on Monday...
Good day have you checked with the embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2019
Chriswazo:

What's there in uploading and wait for their response then email the coordinator for clarification if need arise.
Mtcheew!
You don't have to be offended, I tagged you cos I felt you have experienced similar case, more over, my transcript is not yet ready, I would have made a move before bringing it here.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 3:32pm On May 13, 2019
Chriswazo:

Mtcheew!
Easy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ajeleseujn(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2019
Doktajay5:

U r qualified for A. Apply via A.... If u have a 1st degree with btw 1st - 2nd class lower and with an Msc AL. U r just goo to go.

Bros, don't mislead people here o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2019
Dahyormine:
You don't have to be offended, I tagged you cos I felt you have experienced similar case, more over, my transcript is not yet ready, I would have made a move before bringing it here.

To answer your question, carry over doesn't translate to rejection.
I said my case was done out of error (human factor). Provided the same transcripts shows you retaking and passing the course, u have nothing to fear.
The major issue is even the language certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Easy.

The visa appointment delay is angering me, then many questions here shows most people just want to be spoonfed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 3:44pm On May 13, 2019
campichristian:

Ok I’ll try this on Monday...
How far, any hopes? Any news?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olatayogreen: 3:55pm On May 13, 2019
Hello Children of God.

I am looking to connect with HHL students or prospective MBA students in the house. Please it's quite urgent, I am trying to make a decision. I tried reaching out to @saxony2018. Seems like since he left for Germany he has left us on nairaland �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olatayogreen: 3:59pm On May 13, 2019
Hello Children of God, Schönen Tag.

Anyone in the house schooling in Leipzig ?? I have been trying to get affordable housing and accommodation using studentwerk but the costing are quite high. Can anyone here please advise me about other alternatives asides studentwerk.

Also please anyone, are masters students also required to open a block account in Germany ? Is it advisable to open the account before my interview here in Nigeria ?

Children of God please help a brother!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 4:05pm On May 13, 2019
Chriswazo:

The visa appointment delay is angering me, then many questions here shows most people just want to be spoonfed
Lmao...The delay is quite annoying but bruder you dnt have to let it get to you.
You have been doing great work here, keep it on.
Shalom!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2019
Chriswazo:

To answer your question, carry over doesn't translate to rejection.
I said my case was done out of error (human factor). Provided the same transcripts shows you retaking and passing the course, u have nothing to fear.
The major issue is even the language certificate.
Thanks I appreciate, the problem is the course is not compulsory, just an elective so I didn't bother retaking it, reason why I'm bordered .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2019
Olatayogreen:

Also please anyone, are masters students also required to open a block account in Germany ? Is it advisable to open the account before my interview here in Nigeria ?

Everybody is required to open a block account whether Bsc or Msc.
You must open the account before the interview buh you can decide to fund it before or after the interview (1-2 weeks after interview is advisable)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coachee9: 4:15pm On May 13, 2019
Adhheir:

El Castor! You'll be the first to know when it comes. I'm just catching up with the thread since may 2. Happy birthday in arrears bro. AL, AM, Visum fall on you this new year

Hello bro....can i PM you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 4:16pm On May 13, 2019
1. You can get accomodation on the private market but it'll be difficult for you to get it whilst still in Nigeria. Most landlords will require your presence before renting out their apartments.
2. It's been said several times on this thread that you must open your BA before going for interview (except you have SL or scholarship). It's not a must that you fund before interview but you should fund as soon as possible after interview to prevent any delay in getting your visa.

Olatayogreen:

Anyone in the house schooling in Leipzig ?? I have been trying to get affordable housing and accommodation using studentwerk but the costing are quite high. Can anyone here please advise me about other alternatives asides studentwerk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 4:19pm On May 13, 2019
Olatayogreen:

Child of God, have you attended a visa apppintment? Because I am surprised that you are already house hunting while still asking about things you ought to know!

Also, how don’t you know that all international students without a scholarship are required to present a sponsorship letter or funds in a block account?

Oh Child of God!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 4:31pm On May 13, 2019
Someone recommend TNT here for sending documents

Decided to try them out

Sent Documents on Friday, got delivered this morning. TNT is cool

I'm impressed. Thank God I didn't go to waste money on DHL that were charging 26k

Cost was #12,100
Sent from Lekki office.. Admiralty way
Third building after KFC, just beside car45

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by smokers: 4:32pm On May 13, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Child of God, have you attended a visa apppintment? Because I am surprised that you are already house hunting while still asking about things you ought to know!

Also, how don’t you know that all international students without a scholarship are required to present a sponsorship letter or funds in a block account?

Oh Child of God!
savagery grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 4:53pm On May 13, 2019
Bbinc:

Decided to try them out

I'm impressed. Thank God I didn't go to waste money on DHL that were charging 26k

Cost was #12,100

Absolutely true! Sent documents to Uniassist and DIT last week and they got delivered this morning! 12,100 too!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Oh Child of God!
grin grin I was speechless when I read his post
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alaafyn(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Bonny Camp.
Thanks Petrus. I'll Google it, where is it located Pls? And how much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olatayogreen: 5:33pm On May 13, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Oh Child of God!

Child of God. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am trying to be proactive to get all necessary information in order before even applying for the visa.

I was offered partial scholarship hence why I needed clarifications. I am trying to explore if getting a sponsorship letter would fully guarantee the visa otherwise, I should consider the route of funding the BA. Kindly advise, sponsorship letter or the BA ?

PS: Its It's quite easy for me to get a sponsorship letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olatayogreen: 5:34pm On May 13, 2019
sassy92:
1. You can get accomodation on the private market but it'll be difficult for you to get it whilst still in Nigeria. Most landlords will require your presence before renting out their apartments.
2. It's been said several times on this thread that you must open your BA before going for interview (except you have SL or scholarship). It's not a must that you fund before interview but you should fund as soon as possible after interview to prevent any delay in getting your visa.

Many thanks for your feedback. You explained in clear terms. Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olatayogreen: 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
Sedatylo:

Everybody is required to open a block account whether Bsc or Msc.
You must open the account before the interview buh you can decide to fund it before or after the interview (1-2 weeks after interview is advisable)

Thanks for your feedback. I'll proceed as advised.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sarahgold53(f): 5:37pm On May 13, 2019
Bbinc:

Decided to try them out

Cost was #12,100

I applied to this school aswell. Did they notify you on the receipt of ur documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bbinc: 5:41pm On May 13, 2019
Sarahgold53:

I applied to this school aswell. Did they notify you on the receipt of ur documents?

Not yet

I'll keep you posted when they do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sarahgold53(f): 5:46pm On May 13, 2019
Bbinc:

Not yet

I'll keep you posted when they do

I'll appreciate it dearly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 5:48pm On May 13, 2019
Olatayogreen:

Child of God. Many thanks for your feedback.

I am trying to be proactive to get all necessary information in order before even applying for the visa.

I was offered partial scholarship hence why I needed clarifications. I am trying to explore if getting a sponsorship letter would fully guarantee the visa otherwise, I should consider the route of funding the BA. Kindly advise, sponsorship letter or the BA ?

PS: Its It's quite easy for me to get a sponsorship letter.

Dear Child of God,

If you have the means to get a sponsorship letter and it is 100% certain it is from a close friend or family, by all means! If not, BA please.

All will end in praise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.