Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595908 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2019
Valentinejeco:
After filling the online application form for Jena,am I meant to send the hard copy to the school and secondly can one pay for one dhl fee to send forms to two different school?.can someone help me please
Sorry to say, but have you opened the school's website at all?
If you have, you must have seen the detailed application procedure for your course.

DHL sends per payment to one location. You have to make a separate payment for delivery to the second school.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2019
Valentinejeco:
Please I need samples on how to write proposal thesis on road to democracy.
Copy and paste that bolded part on Google.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2019
JustCare:

Congratulations bro, you've waited for so long wink
Thanks Justcare. smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2019
DInkMan:

Alles gute, Mann. you are doing a great job here.
Danke schön bruder

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2019
Valentinejeco:
please I need more schools that I can do management courses without uni assist ,please help a brother

Cutting out uni-assist from your search criteria might leave you very limited with options. I presume you're using EPL too cos you've asked someone about it. Management courses are quite competitive. I won't suggest you evade both uni-assist and having a language test.
as someone suggested, enter Wikipedia, get the list of all universities in Germany, open their websites one after the other and check their courses.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 1:46am On May 24, 2019
Deustchemann:

Sorry to say, but have you opened the school's website at all?
If you have, you must have seen the detailed application procedure for your course.

DHL sends per payment to one location. You have to make a separate payment for delivery to the second school.
,thanks pls can you send me your mail,mine is valentinejeco@gmail.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Valentinejeco: 1:48am On May 24, 2019
Deustchemann:

Cutting out uni-assist from your search criteria might leave you very limited with options. I presume you're using EPL too cos you've asked someone about it. Management courses are quite competitive. I won't suggest you evade both uni-assist and having a language test.
as someone suggested, enter Wikipedia, get the list of all universities in Germany, open their websites one after the other and check their courses.
I wrote ielts but my score is low 4.5 that is why I want to use epl
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by TheosLove: 4:11am On May 24, 2019
Valentinejeco:
,good day bro did you apply through uni assist ?

Yes, I did!

Uni-Assist gave a March 31 deadline for Winter Applications to TH Koln.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by agugu(m): 5:38am On May 24, 2019
TheosLove:

Yes, I did!
Uni-Assist gave a March 31 deadline for Winter Applications to TH Koln.
Course??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 6:12am On May 24, 2019
Baabu320:

when is Jena course deadline? I have certification at the embassy on 27th of May and some of my course deadline is 31st...is there any chance that i can meet up if i send on that 27th after signing?

Use DHL. Takes 3 days
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Freeman59: 7:08am On May 24, 2019
Hycent007:

What date did you get bro?

I nvr get date yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lilfreezy: 7:11am On May 24, 2019
These people fit use this DATE ish fall plenty people hand o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2019
lilfreezy:
These people fit use this DATE ish fall plenty people hand o
my fear actually but I think the embassy knows their job more than anyone here does.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 7:59am On May 24, 2019
Good morning,

Please I applied to TU Berlin via uniassist and I sent my documents 4 weeks ago of which they confirmed receipt. My status is still showing Application incomplete. Is it normal or something is wrong. I haven't gotten any email from them since confirmation.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lilfreezy: 8:11am On May 24, 2019
Adesunkanmi:
my fear actually but I think the embassy knows their job more than anyone here does.

Some schools want international students to be in DE by August 1st. German embassy has almost if not completely assigned July appointment date. How person wan take do am na?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2019
lilfreezy:

Some schools want international students to be in DE by August 1st. German embassy has almost if not completely assigned July appointment date. How person wan take do am na?
you never can tell if July date has all been booked.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 8:24am On May 24, 2019
I think � June dates have not been assigned to anyone
lilfreezy:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 8:27am On May 24, 2019
This is not a factual statement!

But I say this with my unwavering faith in the Most High God! Visa appointment dates would drop today for so many people!

I call on the Holy One who has been given all authority in heaven and on earth. There would be a massive testimony of Admission Letters today!

Can I hear a big Amen? smiley

16 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 8:30am On May 24, 2019
MidEastPrince:

But I say this with my unwavering faith in the Most High God! Visa appointment dates would drop today for so many people!

I call on the Holy One who has been given all authority in heaven and on earth. There would be a massive testimony of Admission Letters today!

AMEN
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2019
Sedatylo:

Booked on 6th may, got date on 17th may.
If you don’t mind please kindly share with us the date of your appointment just to clarify somethings please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tobiy3k: 8:32am On May 24, 2019
AMEN
MidEastPrince:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tobiy3k: 8:32am On May 24, 2019
AMEN smiley
[quote author=MidEastPrince post=78668918]This is not a factual statement!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lilfreezy: 8:42am On May 24, 2019
Adesunkanmi:

If you don’t mind please kindly share with us the date of your appointment just to clarify somethings please

He's probably among those that took the risk of booking category A. some people actually ticked the scholarship despite them not having it. I told my friend that I could not take that risk, besides I'm still expecting AL. I only booked category b in advance,if I had booked A, they would have given me date. Then again, nobody know wetin go happen during interview day with the AnB category palaver.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2019
lilfreezy:

He's probably among those that took the risk of booking category A. some people actually ticked the scholarship despite them not having it. I told my friend that I could not take that risk, besides I'm still expecting AL. I only booked category b in advance,if I had booked A, they would have given me date. Then again, nobody know wetin go happen during interview day with the AnB category palaver.
if you check the thread properly he said he booked under category B
Don’t forget that booking under a different category would have you sent out of the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lilfreezy: 8:59am On May 24, 2019
Adesunkanmi:
if you check the thread properly he said he booked under category B
Don’t forget that booking under a different category would have you sent out of the embassy

True. B is the right category. But I'm telling i know people that booked A, thank God I didn't.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2019
Cc Adesunkanmi
Lilfreezy
I booked under category B and got july 19

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 9:10am On May 24, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
Good morning,

Please I applied to TU Berlin via uniassist and I sent my documents 4 weeks ago of which they confirmed receipt. My status is still showing Application incomplete. Is it normal or something is wrong. I haven't gotten any email from them since confirmation.

Thanks

What course did you apply in TU Berlin and Msc or Bsc? I applied for Msc in Geodesy and Geoinformatics and same on ma status. Though mine had not gotten to 4 weeks.

Lets keep watching cos everything will turn out for our good
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2019
Sedatylo:
Cc Adesunkanmi
Lilfreezy
I booked under category B and got july 19
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 9:18am On May 24, 2019
Good Morning Good People.

Please anybody applied for LEIBNIZ UNIVERSITY HANNOVER

Want to send document. Lets connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 9:21am On May 24, 2019
MidEastPrince:

AMEN kiss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 9:22am On May 24, 2019
tobiy3k:
AMEN smiley

A thunderous and resounding Amen in Jesus name.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dwali386: 9:22am On May 24, 2019
Chriswazo:
Let me book this space to update monikers that will receive their AM in this part.

Please u can help me to do this easily by tagging me to your AM testimony.

Las Las we go de alright in Germany.

Modified: AM testifiers should include the name of their institution and programs admitted to.
This will help prospective applicants channel their questions directly to people with advanced information and experience

A big Congratulations to the following persons that got their AM in this part 6

@Dutchkid
School: TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Saxony.
Metallic Material Technology
@Timmyone
School: OVGU MAGDEBURG
Process Safety and Environmental Engineering
Msc
@chu13chu
School: Studienkolleg Hannover
@josh2flex
University of duisburg essen.
Second Msc. ENVIRONMENTAL Toxicology
@modupejay
HTW Berlin, International Development Economics
@gbemisolao95
Institution: University of Cologne
Course: Sociology and Social Research
@mystique20
Instutution: TU Ilmenau summer semester, 2019.
Program: Masters in Media and Communication science
@WeirdinT
School: Rhein-waal university of applied sciences
Course: M.sc Biological resources
@dikolisis
School: OVGU MAGDEBURG
@Bukolaakin
School: Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen
Course: Development Economics
@fetosgirl
JMU Wurzburg.
@kuchiowong
Otto von Guericke university Magdeburg (OVGU) course ;process safety and environmental engineering
@meddyakki
TUM, Mathematics.
@Tetammy622
School : Georg-August Universität, Göttingen
Course : English Philology (Masters)
@Globalstamp
Course Masters in Mathematics
School: University of Goettingen
@larrylrkay
Giessen, Justus Liebig University.
@Olad7554
School: Schiller International University Heidelberg

Course - MBA in Management of Information Technology
@opinionator
MSc Biological Resources program, Hochschule Rhine-Waal
@opimist1
Course:International Security Management(Msc)
School:HWR Berlin
@Waledora
TU Chemnitz, Advanced functional Materials
@keezoomaan
Course, M.Sc functional Materials
City ; Marburg , state : hessen..
@ogoonna
Hochschule konstanz
Studienkolleg (bsc)
@princetigris

Course: International Management(M.A)
School: HTW Dresden .
@mzmeehgucci
University;Julius Maximilian University Of Würzburg,Msc in International Economic Policy.

@bukolaakin please can you mail me personally of drop your email....i applied too for development economics Geottingen still waiting to hear from them...what should i do...i called them and they said my documents have arrived already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.