Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597035 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adesunkanmi(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:

From the embassy
When did you book ?
Did you sort of change anything during the waiting period ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by abnoble: 1:59pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:
Hello guys, pls I received this mail today. I don't understand what it means. I have no plans in changing uni. Pls who can explain better m thanks
But have u send them any mail before....requesting for changes?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Justarandomguy: 2:03pm On May 24, 2019
Adesunkanmi:

When did you book ?
Did you sort of change anything during the waiting period ?

Noo I havnt. I have just been waiting for AM since.
The only thing I know I had a problem with was my SL and it has been settled
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Justarandomguy: 2:04pm On May 24, 2019
abnoble:

But have u send them any mail before....requesting for changes?
No I didn't.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ogedengbedamilare: 2:05pm On May 24, 2019
MopeL:

yes,

When did you apply pls?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 2:18pm On May 24, 2019
ogedengbedamilare:

When did you apply pls?

i sent my documents to uni-assist around 4th of april but got there on the 10th. uniassist evaluated my documents for 2weeks or even less, so i think my vpd was sent to the school around late april
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Justarandomguy: 2:28pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:
Hello guys, pls I received this mail today. I don't understand what it means. I have no plans in changing uni. Pls who can explain better m thanks

Pls who can put me through on this. What do u suggest I do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:

When was your visa interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bawz007: 2:36pm On May 24, 2019
Someone should help this dude
Justarandomguy:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by TheosLove: 2:36pm On May 24, 2019
agugu:

Course??

Renewable Energy Management (REM) at TH Koln

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:

If you have not sent them or the school anything as to change of institution, do not waste time send them a mail attaching this mail u were sent and explain to them that you have never had and will never any intention of changing institution.

It may likely be a mistake or something so act fast, if it is possible write a letter and send to the embassy also, if u dont get a reply to your mail

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chekz169: 2:45pm On May 24, 2019
I booked on the 7th
Sedatylo:

May 6, 6.30pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HillX(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:

The consulate is still in a better stand to clarify your doubt, reply to that mail and succinctly restate your firm commitment to the course and school earlier applied to, make them understand you don't remember initiating a change with no future plans to. The change is imminent i.e new. It can be reversed!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ogedengbedamilare: 2:51pm On May 24, 2019
MopeL:

i sent my documents to uni-assist around 4th of april but got there on the 10th. uniassist evaluated my documents for 2weeks or even less, so i think my vpd was sent to the school around late april

I’ll send you a PM
Pls drop me your email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Justarandomguy: 2:51pm On May 24, 2019
HillX:

The consulate is still in a better stand to clarify your doubt, reply to that mail and succinctly restate your firm commitment to the course and school earlier applied to, make them understand you don't remember initiating a change with no future plans to. The change is imminent i.e new. It can be reversed!

Thank you. I will do that now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Justarandomguy: 2:52pm On May 24, 2019
aduku1:

If you have not sent them or the school anything as to change of institution, do not waste time send them a mail attaching this mail u were sent and explain to them that you have never had and will never any intention of changing institution.

It may likely be a mistake or something so act fast, if it is possible write a letter and send to the embassy also, if u dont get a reply to your mail

Thank you. . I'll do as soon as possible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 3:00pm On May 24, 2019
ogedengbedamilare:

I’ll send you a PM
Pls drop me your email.
sent you a mail already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:

I believe it means, you can't change school upon arrival at DE. If you would like to change the school, a new appointment/ interview for the school/region must be made. It might be a new protocol. It is still better to mail them but I don't think it is anything serious, maybe a new rule.

Also check the address/ any other information of the sender to be sure the source is legit
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ogedengbedamilare: 3:07pm On May 24, 2019
MopeL:

sent you mail already
Ok, my email is ogedengbedamilare@gmail.com.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 3:34pm On May 24, 2019
Randy91:
AFTER 13 applications...

8 Mscs and 5 Bscs
1 rejection dropped
��������

Next:
����
1 acceptance!!!!
I just received AL

Msc Manufacturing Technology @TU DORTMUND!!!

Guys I am so elated because this is my BEST choice!!!

TU DORTMUND Prospective students let's connect!!!

Congratulations!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kenan619: 3:52pm On May 24, 2019
who has recieved AL from OVGU, pls what is the enrollment date on your letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:

Thank you. . I'll do as soon as possible

and beside there is know connection btw your sch n embassy...even your sch cannot tell embassy to stop your visa because you change institution..NO. EMBASSY ONLY NEED YOUR ADMISSION LETTER TO SHOW A SCH HAS TRULY ADMITTED YOU..THAT IS ALL

GUY FIND OUT MAYBE YOU HAVE MISTAKELY SEND EMBASSY MAIL.OO
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by djkally: 3:56pm On May 24, 2019
Tommynaku:
Good Morning Good People.

Please anybody applied for LEIBNIZ UNIVERSITY HANNOVER

Want to send document. Lets connect

Where's your location
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by simplylekan45(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2019
I have someone that finished with 2.51 CGPA in Nigeria and got Msc admission. Which category will he choose for Visa interview A or B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:
bros the mail is straight forward either you provide extention with the first school or present another admission with same school once you are changing school you must withdraw the first application then re apply with the new AL and pay another visa fee
Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2019
CallmeFather:

I believe it means, you can't change school upon arrival at DE. If you would like to change the school, a new appointment/ interview for the school/region must be made. It might be a new protocol. It is still better to mail them but I don't think it is anything serious, maybe a new rule.

Also check the address/ any other information of the sender to be sure the source is legit
this is wrong he has either sent the embassy a new AL or the embassy want him to send extension for enrollment or another winter admission with same school they are still working with or make him withdraw his application

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by OdiEma(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:

Bro any advice you get on this issue will be purely on assumption. You didn't tell the full story or paint the full picture. Maybe a little information on the timeline of events will help the bosses here to help better. There is a reason for that mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2019
chekz169:
I booked on the 7th
Urs will soon come
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nuella45: 4:44pm On May 24, 2019
please house, I'm having a serious issue concerning my visa application. The 12th week after my interview, I received a mail from the embassy to forward my new registration in the preparatory language kurs since the one I used for interview have expired. Thank God I secured a new one and sent to them in less than four days. My problem now is that since I have sent the requested documents for over 3weeks,I havnt heard from them and my admission letter has my enrolment to be MAY 27th and Alternative July 29th. what are your suggestions pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2019
Nuella45:
please house, I'm having a serious issue concerning my visa application. The 12th week after my interview, I received a mail from the embassy to forward my new registration in the preparatory language kurs since the one I used for interview have expired. Thank God I secured a new one and sent to them in less than four days. My problem now is that since I have sent the requested documents for over 3weeks,I havnt heard from them and my admission letter has my enrolment to be MAY 27th and Alternative July 29th. what are your suggestions pls
Send them a mail attach a screenshot of when they ask you to forward d docs or follow the mail thread, also you can back it up with calls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aduku1(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2019
dailydolar:
bros the mail is straight forward either you provide extention with the first school or present another admission with same school once you are changing school you must withdraw the first application then re apply with the new AL and pay another visa fee
Hope this helps

he said he didnt, shouldnt we believe him...sometimes embassy can also make mistake, they are not God. Haba

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lukedan75(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2019
Please I have Masters in Biochemistry with a CGPA of 3.45 with a B in Research project. I want to apply for PhD in Germany. Please is there minimum requirement for PhD admission in Germany?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.