Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597029 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by simplylekan45(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2019
lukedan75:
Please I have Masters in Biochemistry with a CGPA of 3.45 with a B in Research project. I want to apply for PhD in Germany. Please is there minimum requirement for PhD admission in Germany?

The requirement for PhD in Germany is 2.5 CGPA, I mean in German scale (Msc). PhD in Germany is not like the one in Nigeria where you just apply once you have a qualified CGPA. You have to look for the PhD advertisement which includes funding most times or you contact the school and the prospective supervisor (Professor) for acceptance before you can be considered.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 5:31pm On May 24, 2019
Tommynaku:
Good Morning Good People.
Please anybody applied for LEIBNIZ UNIVERSITY HANNOVER
Want to send document. Lets connect
l applied you can reach me on 07033818556
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 5:39pm On May 24, 2019
Temiodeyemi:
Good morning,

Please I applied to TU Berlin via uniassist and I sent my documents 4 weeks ago of which they confirmed receipt. My status is still showing Application incomplete. Is it normal or something is wrong. I haven't gotten any email from them since confirmation.

Thanks

I'll advice you to send them a mail through contact form, that you sent in ur document and Co. I'm sure they will process it few days after replying your mail, it has worked for me twice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Anvicola: 5:42pm On May 24, 2019
lukedan75:
Please I have Masters in Biochemistry with a CGPA of 3.45 with a B in Research project. I want to apply for PhD in Germany. Please is there minimum requirement for PhD admission in Germany?

Nice one but bros, but I'm not sure one can easily get a phd studies directly on an easy level. But anyways try Google, get some professors over there in your line, mail them as to your intentions and follow up with the outcome. But my friends wey do Masters for here sef gatz do masters again over there

Na wetin I know be that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by geofortress: 5:55pm On May 24, 2019
Good eve guys...

I heard from a reliable source today that if you have from 1st class to 2.2 and youve been admitted to a german school, you are to book for option A in the visa appointment.. This is confirmed after a niggah called the embassy and he was told to cancel initial option B application and reapply for option A..
He was told option B is for those thatbhave third class.

He reapplied yesterday and he was given a date in July today.

I think we have to confirm this again bfr we start cancelling option B o..

Anybody with similar info?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deutschmann: 5:59pm On May 24, 2019
Justarandomguy:

Pls who can put me through on this. What do u suggest I do

To be honest this is the first for me. I suggest you mail them back. It might be human error
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 6:11pm On May 24, 2019
i apply for Jena University which their deadline is 31st of may and i was require to send my document to them latest by the deadline date do i have to certified the document before sending it to them or i should send it to them like that??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 6:12pm On May 24, 2019
dailydolar:
this is wrong he has either sent the embassy a new AL or the embassy want him to send extension for enrollment or another winter admission with same school they are still working with or make him withdraw his application
But he said he didn't. Is the embassy incapable of mistakes?
OdiEma:

Bro any advice you get on this issue will be purely on assumption. You didn't tell the full story or paint the full picture. Maybe a little information on the timeline of events will help the bosses here to help better. There is a reason for that mail.
And how exactly did you know he didn't paint the full picture?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UbiPetrus: 6:14pm On May 24, 2019
Baabu320:
i apply for Jena University which their deadline is 31st of may and i was require to send my document to them latest by the deadline date do i have to certified the document before sending it to them or i should send it to them like that??
Certify the documents if you are asked to. But even if you aren't asked to certify, I think you should still certify them. Certification authenticates your credentials, otherwise, they are just mere duplicates.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Raheembisi: 6:15pm On May 24, 2019
Baabu320:
I think it was stated in the mail for the documents to be certified
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 6:19pm On May 24, 2019
thanks to you all for the respond i will certified them i have a certification on 27
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emexnairaland(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2019
geofortress:
Good eve guys...

I heard from a reliable source today that if you have from 1st class to 2.2 and youve been admitted to a german school, you are to book for option A in the visa appointment.. This is confirmed after a niggah called the embassy and he was told to cancel initial option B application and reapply for option A..

pls drop the embassy contact here for confirmation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lilfreezy: 6:35pm On May 24, 2019
Emexnairaland:
pls drop the embassy contact here for confirmation

German Consulate Lagos+234 1 280 9966. you all should call them yourselves and get the info directly to clear all doubts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emeka2103: 6:45pm On May 24, 2019
Please who applied to msc business administration finance option university of cologne..any news yet from them? As have been waiting to hear from them but nothing yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 6:47pm On May 24, 2019
geofortress:
Good eve guys...

The embassy should at least come up with a strong and concise information about the new visa interview appointment. You don’t bring up new guild lines and say we should not make enquires. They don’t rate us. Applicants are just trying to be on the safe side by going with option B
That option A looks like it’s not just for scholarship students, because what if you have scholarship and no german language knowledge and all those other requirements. I went for option B though
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Swiftsailor23: 6:48pm On May 24, 2019
lilfreezy:

German Consulate Lagos+234 1 280 9966. you all should call them yourselves and get the info directly to clear all doubts

The person is speaking Deutsch ���
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 6:48pm On May 24, 2019
chekz169:
I booked on the 7th
pls dear can you kindly show us the mail you got as appointment date from the embassy thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 6:49pm On May 24, 2019
Sedatylo:

Booked on 6th may, got date on 17th may.

Pls can you share the mail you received from the embassy as appointment date thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emexnairaland(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2019
lilfreezy:

not today again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2019
geofortress:
Good eve guys...

una dona carry come again o. Which one is embassy contact again? The instruction was EXPLICIT on the website about the different categories. They also warned that only information on their website is correct and supercides every other. Please like someone said, let us not be unfortunate o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 7:06pm On May 24, 2019
On the second thought..this paragraph is confusing and conflicting. Pls let's digest this info probably.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emexnairaland(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2019
chimax1:
una dona carry come again o. Which one is embassy contact again? The instruction was EXPLICIT on the website about the different categories. They also warned that only information on their website is correct and supercides every other. Please like someone said, let us not be unfortunate o.
How is it explicit? Go through that Category A instruction again and explain the 4th point to us.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2019
Mbe89:

Pls can you share the mail you received from the embassy as appointment date thanks
Here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lukedan75(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2019
simplylekan45:

The requirement for PhD in Germany is 2.5 CGPA, I mean in German scale (Msc). PhD in Germany is not like the one in Nigeria where you just apply once you have a qualified CGPA. You have to look for the PhD advertisement which includes funding most times or you contact the school and the prospective supervisor (Professor) for acceptance before you can be considered.

Thanks I really appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bamstar007: 7:17pm On May 24, 2019
chimax1:
On the second thought..this paragraph is confusing and conflicting. Pls let's digest this info probably.
Check closely..you only need to fulfil ONE of those requirements, even in those requirements a word is used repeatedly, the word “OR” after each requirement.I hope by Monday people will be more informed

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Agbeni33: 7:18pm On May 24, 2019
geofortress:
Good eve guys...

It is true. I was reading through the requirements for visa application and every thing is there.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SouthHomieMob: 7:29pm On May 24, 2019
Sedatylo:
Here
forgot to blur your passport number lol. the most sensitive info there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 7:29pm On May 24, 2019
djkally:

Where's your location

Am in PHC and you? We can still connect and know how to go about it. Planing to send tomorow
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2019
Baabu320:
please can we send together to share cost, I based in Ibadan. I want to send mine too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 7:32pm On May 24, 2019
Akinson1:
Anyone applying to University of Bayreuth, Development studies...... please i need some informations very urgent!!
Thanks
I did apply to the course. How may in be of help to you bro??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MopeL(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2019
Agbeni33:

It is true. I was reading through the requirements for visa application and every thing is there.

we should remember people couldnt apply through A without selecting they ve scholarship.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 7:39pm On May 24, 2019
MopeL:
Any one with Al from.university of kassel international food business and consumer studies?
I have a friend that’s applying there. A girl as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.