Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594133 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2019
No Mann it not a joke...
Am reading that why I ask question where I don't really understand the process..
Sorry if I ask too much questions, but I just can't keep quite when am not cleared some doubt...

Where your treasure is that where you are.
Am Reading
badmus306:

It seems you think this journey is a joke.
Alot of people have told you to read from the beginning of the thread, don't expect to b spoonfed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Okay.. don’t worry, you don’t need language school, it’s a waste of time and energy.
Get an etisalat sim to subscribe night plan, N200 for one gigabyte, you might need up to 2 gig. Download the YouTube app and register.
Search “Learn German with Jenny”, it’s very intensive. Download the whole folder of A1, A2, B1, B2 don’t download individual clips/videos, it might get you confused and might not move with the scope.
Get a full higher education, you’ll might probably need two and start studying with the video in offline mode.
When you get to mid A2, you’ll understand why I asked you the question regarding your “google translate”. Please donate $1 (<500) to her patron account when you don blow either for Naija or Deutschland. Remember, no time. Gods speed.
Enjoy.

Starred
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 8:29pm On May 27, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Okay.. don’t worry, you don’t need language school, it’s a waste of time and energy.
Get an etisalat sim to subscribe night plan, N200 for one gigabyte, you might need up to 2 gig. Download the YouTube app and register.
Search “Learn German with Jenny”, it’s very intensive. Download the whole folder of A1, A2, B1, B2 don’t download individual clips/videos, it might get you confused and might not move with the scope.
Get a full higher education, you’ll might probably need two and start studying with the video in offline mode.
When you get to mid A2, you’ll understand why I asked you the question regarding your “google translate”. Please donate $1 (<500) to her patron account when you don blow either for Naija or Deutschland. Remember, no time. Gods speed.
Enjoy.

PLS CAN YOU SHARE THE LINK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLDER

THANKS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2019
Boss no vex abeg
badmus306:

It seems you think this journey is a joke.
Alot of people have told you to read from the beginning of the thread, don't expect to b spoonfed.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by janettee(f): 8:34pm On May 27, 2019
YungLasaint:
What is NOUN pls?

I give up angry undecided..

Seriously, it means National Open University Of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 8:35pm On May 27, 2019
okechukwujames6:
Guys please who has really confirmed this big bone on our neck concerning this category issues, because that scholarship check box is not something we should overlook, no matter how we try to convince ourselves of it not being an issue, Germans dont make such obvious mistakes about there policies and they stick with their decisions no matter what with no apologies , so it's either you obey or be thrown out, so it's better for us to dedicate our resources to finding out the truth and be sure of what we are doing than taking blind risk and start feeling sorry for ourselves later.
I posted an invitation letter earlier today to show that no mention was made of scholarship. It said 'possession of ONE of ....... Requirement.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 27, 2019
janettee:

Ah, you this girl. You just told me, literally told me ca. 5 mins ago that you were nice grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just 5 mins ago oo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2019
Seriously don't give up I Google it already. Danke!
janettee:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 8:44pm On May 27, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Thank you man, God bless!
Just sent you a PM bro... sure man.
I go like meet that Neyo guy.
Again thank you!!

Pls what's the NEWS about
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 8:45pm On May 27, 2019
Pls i need it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmie083: 8:45pm On May 27, 2019
I applied April 9th
emeka2103:

Please when did you apply? Cos I applied to the same course but haven’t heard anything from them yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pumpkinbug: 9:08pm On May 27, 2019
Please i applied for an English taught program,I have my IELTS result, Do i need to do a german proficiency exam before applying for German Visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DInkMan(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

To do what? To learn German??

lmho cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2019
naijacentric:
i submitted my full transcript of my bsc. But u are still good to go.

The school need the 100L transcript to consider the admission right?

Or I can use waec and other documents?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by naijacentric(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2019
YungLasaint:

Thanks
yes they need the transcript its very important along with ur waec. I think you should enquire more from ur school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2019
lecksam:
Stop asking much question and please go back to previous pages of the thread you would find all the answers to all your questions..most of the people going for Bsc either have Bsc already and are going for another one and some have complete 100L Transcript with other document intact.. I can see you are still quite young, write jamb and gain admission so you can 100L transcript or you enroll to NOUN as suggested and finish your 100L so you can have record of transcript. No shortcuts to gaining admission to Germany and be mentally mature because it’s not a kid race.. danke

vielen Dank

Have heard your contributions towards the dude...
Sorry if I mistook everything.

Am reading it bro.... Next year I will start preparation...

what if I do an online course and collect my certificate can't I use that too??

Don't be angry to quote me pls I need to make a decision...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by badmus306(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2019
YungLasaint:

Thanks
Yes bro, school needs 100level transcript but if you have the whole 100level - 400 level too.
It's all good
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 27, 2019
YungLasaint:

Thanks

Kindly type Uniassist and Daad on google, surf these websites, If you are a Nigerian check for the requirements for Nigerians. If you are not a Nigerian, then enter the country you are from on their search tool & please have a nice night
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2019
glopatra:

I'm very happy for you that at your stage with waec you already have a mind-set of going for software development . The possibilities and opportunities are endless for a software developer that starts early. Go through daad.de and search with "software " you will see a lot of Bsc courses of your choice from various universities.

Hallo,
Have check some school on daad.de don't quite understand it there.... Gurus in the house say without 100L transcript no sure way for me....

Can I enroll in an online course and use the certificate and apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2019
badmus306:

Yes bro, school needs 100level transcript but if you have the whole 100level - 400 level too.
It's all good
I got none....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by glopatra(m): 9:34pm On May 27, 2019
rs172:

Thanks for the reply, i have done as you said but when i checked for software development i saw the requirement is bsc in computer science, and i have bsc in accounting I'm wondering if it is possible to study software development.

Accounting won't match up with the required prerequisite though nothing is impossible. What have you done with programming, I mean the skills you have, do you have any project you have done with links that you can paste on your Cv. And from another angle, why not go for another Bsc in software development, if you can pay the price, it's worth it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2019
naijacentric:
yes they need the transcript its very important along with ur waec. I think you should enquire more from ur school.
Okay thank you.... I will check out the schools to see their criterias.

sher gut..
Danke!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 9:36pm On May 27, 2019
DInkMan:

lmao cheesy

No mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2019
CallmeFather:

Kindly type Uniassist and Daad on google, surf these websites, If you are a Nigerian check for the requirements for Nigerians. If you are not a Nigerian, then enter the country you are from on their search tool & please have a nice night

Sher gut
vielen Danke!

Am on google now.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 10:00pm On May 27, 2019
YungLasaint:
Okay what if I get a scholarship?
I don't know about that.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Toluwase100: 10:01pm On May 27, 2019
Good day everyone. pls I need suggestions on a school I can apply to that does only online application. (No Uniassist)
An Education course and October session for start.
I don't seem to understand Daad.de well.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 10:13pm On May 27, 2019
aduku1:

Graceville school of Language 75k Onipanu, Yaba,Lagos
Foursquare school 80k. Fadeyi, Yaba Lagos

Bro go Foursquare langauge school i assured you that you won't regret i had my A1 over thete and I'm boyantly speaking german language

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banky933: 10:15pm On May 27, 2019
YungLasaint:
No Mann it not a joke...
Am reading that why I ask question where I don't really understand the process..
Sorry if I ask too much questions, but I just can't keep quite when am not cleared some doubt...

Where your treasure is that where you are.
Am Reading
If you will be patient to read and understand, you will ask lesser questions. Don't rush this journey. Take your time and research. Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by inno4u: 10:22pm On May 27, 2019
Please you Guys should proof read this my EPL I coin from guys own here, I intend going back to my school asking them to use this structure because the one they issued before was not detailed enough and was rejected by the school I applied to.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
LETTER OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
RE: MY NAME
MAT NO: 00655578

On the request of the above name who was our former student.
We hereby certify as follows :

That he was our student in the Department of Business Engineering from 2004 to 2009 and was awarded the degree of Bachelor of Engineering with second class(hons) Lower Credit Division with effect from December 2009.

That English Language was the medium of instruction used throughout his undergraduate program in the University, Including Coursework, Project and Examinations.

He holds a Credit in English Language in the National Examination Council Senior School Certificate Examination{Equivalent to level C1 according to the Common European framework of Reference for Languages[CEFR] and also equivalent to Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English}.

That he possesses sufficient Proficiency in English Language to participate in his degree program in your University.

We hereby recommend him for the pursuit of further Education.

Thank you.

REGISTRAR

make una review am for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wizdude(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2019
ajeleseujn:

Nothing is wrong. That's the new trend with uni assist

You would see the print application form right there on the last page. It's the form you print that has space for signature.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emeka2103: 10:55pm On May 27, 2019
Timmie083:
I applied April 9th
What’s your first degree and did you use EPL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.