Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (594231 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 10:59pm On May 27, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

No mind the guy.

Pls send me the info you were rejoicing for
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 11:06pm On May 27, 2019
Mbe89:

Pls send me the info you were rejoicing for
It’s self explanatory... check the picture. If you want the audio, you can PM me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2019
Banky933:

If you will be patient to read and understand, you will ask lesser questions. Don't rush this journey. Take your time and research. Good luck

Thank you so much for your time and contributions.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wizdude(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2019
FELZ06:

Good Evening Chief.

I also applied to University of Potsdam (Data Science) but yet to hear from them. Have you been contacted and please what course did you apply for?

Thank you.

Hey! Good day.

I also applied for Data science at Potsdam.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmie083: 11:28pm On May 27, 2019
Economics
emeka2103:

What’s your first degree and did you use EPL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bl33d(m): 12:15am On May 28, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Okay.. don’t worry, you don’t need language school, it’s a waste of time and energy.
Get an etisalat sim to subscribe night plan, N200 for one gigabyte, you might need up to 2 gig. Download the YouTube app and register.
Search “Learn German with Jenny”, it’s very intensive. Download the whole folder of A1, A2, B1, B2 don’t download individual clips/videos, it might get you confused and might not move with the scope.
Get a full higher education, you’ll might probably need two and start studying with the video in offline mode.
When you get to mid A2, you’ll understand why I asked you the question regarding your “google translate”. Please donate $1 (<500) to her patron account when you don blow either for Naija or Deutschland. Remember, no time. Gods speed.
Enjoy.
alongside this guy's, download tubemate.apk from Google, install, once done, go to search and input "Learn German with Jenny" once it opens follow the screenshot below, you end up downloading the full 71 videos with a click. Goodluck guys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Opinionator: 12:20am On May 28, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Okay.. don’t worry, you don’t need language school, it’s a waste of time and energy.
Get an etisalat sim to subscribe night plan, N200 for one gigabyte, you might need up to 2 gig. Download the YouTube app and register.
Search “Learn German with Jenny”, it’s very intensive. Download the whole folder of A1, A2, B1, B2 don’t download individual clips/videos, it might get you confused and might not move with the scope.
Get a full higher education, you’ll might probably need two and start studying with the video in offline mode.
When you get to mid A2, you’ll understand why I asked you the question regarding your “google translate”. Please donate $1 (<500) to her patron account when you don blow either for Naija or Deutschland. Remember, no time. Gods speed.
Enjoy.

While I agree attending a language school isn't an immediate necessity, permit me to disagree with the part about it being a waste of time and energy. People learn differently and the most effective method all-round is usually on real grounds. It is usually advisable to have a foundation before depending on the material online as supplements. I'd recommend attending a language school to anyone who can afford to (time and money) in Nigeria before coming here. It will give you a headstart.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 12:45am On May 28, 2019
Toluwase100:
Good day everyone. pls I need suggestions on a school I can apply to that does only online application. (No Uniassist)
An Education course and October session for start.
I don't seem to understand Daad.de well.

Thanks.

Try:

Hildesheim University

Saarland University

University of Bremen

Deggendorf Institute of Technology

Gottinghen University

Check Google to find more. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UrekMazino(m): 12:54am On May 28, 2019
YungLasaint:
Bruh abeg quote me I dey follow your way oh... Do you submit 100L transcript?

How did you do it biko help a brother...

Team B.s.c
. My guy, I too asked the same questions you re asking and did my research... the only good thing is that I am currently in a Nigerian university. if you want to really get this done... It's simple! You got 4 options
1. Enter a Nigerian university thru jamb with the course of study you want to do in Germany. E.g you study mechanical engineering here you can also do a similar course over there. Then you use your 100l transcript of that course to apply.
2. Finish the full course of study here bsc then do your masters there.
3. Go to noun with only ur waec course jamb dey Bleep up at times. After 100l use the transcript to apply.
4. Bring your German up to B2. Then apply for studienkollege.
So chose one among them.... Knowing that there is no shortcut at all cux ur O level only qualify u to study in a preparatory school.
Urek out cool grin wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UrekMazino(m): 12:56am On May 28, 2019
legionnaire:

Try:

Hildesheim University

Saarland University

University of Bremen

Dusseldorf Institute of Technology

Gottinghen University

Check Google to find more. Good luck!
Deggendorf institute of technology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 5:02am On May 28, 2019
Opinionator:

While I agree attending a language school isn't an immediate necessity, permit me to disagree with the part about it being a waste of time and energy. People learn differently and the most effective method all-round is usually on real grounds. It is usually advisable to have a foundation before depending on the material online as supplements. I'd recommend attending a language school to anyone who can afford to (time and money) in Nigeria before coming here. It will give you a headstart.
The following are what you’ll have to deal with:
1. You’ll have to transport yourself to and fro to class, you have already lost some energy and it’ll affect you both physically and psychologically which you could have put to better use.
2. In class, you are not the only one and people can never learn at the same rate, never. It’s either you are faster or slower, hence it’s either you are dragging them or slowing them down and trust me, there’s bound to be an emotion especially when it’s in a totally new field, du sprichst Deutsch? It’s hard.
3. You see the point 1 and 2 above makes it hard to plan. It’s robotic.. however if it was to be personal, you can wake up anytime and start at the middle of the night when it’s cool and quiet, it’s mobile cause you have it on your phone and so on. Hence you save time, energy and money. Remember it’s a video tutorial, not text.
I’ve done it myself it’s very efficient and intensive. Do you know how many rules you'll have to learn which are very much related. 4-5 months for B1 is not bad at all. See “Learn German Original “ or “Learn German with Jenny”
I hope you understand though.. If you are talking about interaction with people, you can get a movie.
Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 5:04am On May 28, 2019
bl33d:
alongside this guy's, download tubemate.apk from Google, install, once done, go to search and input "Learn German with Jenny" once it opens follow the screenshot below, you end up downloading the full 71 videos with a click. Goodluck guys
Great.. nice for you to share this. It’ll certainly be helpful to people.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 5:39am On May 28, 2019
Is there anyone Sending documents to these schools this week precisely thursday should contact me so that we can send it together and share the cost....
1. Jena
2. Hochschule Worms
3. schmalkaldeen.

whatsapp/call 07033818556

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nikojay101: 6:15am On May 28, 2019
Waoow....Renewed strength��. I just applied 4 a Bsc @HAW Hamburg 5years after graduation and i was a little worried about the time interval but seeing this am super motivated.
I await the admission response.
Please how long does the visa category B take before you get a date for an interview because i applied 3days ago.
Is it a wise choice 2 apply for a a visa date when admission letter is yet to be out(12th June)?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by YungLasaint(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2019
Think you very much for this info....

Now I will settle for Noun since I didn't write jamb this year..
Vielen Dank!
UrekMazino:
. My guy, I too asked the same questions you re asking and did my research... the only good thing is that I am currently in a Nigerian university. if you want to really get this done... It's simple! You got 4 options
1. Enter a Nigerian university thru jamb with the course of study you want to do in Germany. E.g you study mechanical engineering here you can also do a similar course over there. Then you use your 100l transcript of that course to apply.
2. Finish the full course of study here bsc then do your masters there.
3. Go to noun with only ur waec course jamb dey Bleep up at times. After 100l use the transcript to apply.
4. Bring your German up to B2. Then apply for studienkollege.
So chose one among them.... Knowing that there is no shortcut at all cux ur O level only qualify u to study in a preparatory school.
Urek out cool grin wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obi4eze(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2019
Baabu320:
Is there anyone Sending documents to these schools this week precisely thursday should contact me so that we can send it together and share the cost....
1. Jena
2. Hochschule Worms
3. schmalkaldeen.

whatsapp/call 07033818556

Is Jena's deadline not on Friday?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thatmgbekebabe(f): 7:42am On May 28, 2019
Please is anyone sending documents to Bayreuth. Please let’s share cost. I’m in Lagos thanks. Pearlkema@gmail.com - email .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by rs172(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2019
glopatra:

Accounting won't match up with the required prerequisite though nothing is impossible. What have you done with programming, I mean the skills you have, do you have any project you have done with links that you can paste on your Cv. And from another angle, why not go for another Bsc in software development, if you can pay the price, it's worth it.

I can go for another bsc, but i will have to learn how to speak german b4 I'll be admitted i think, though I'm still reading how the student visa works, but i think it will be more difficult using waec than going for masters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Mbe89: 8:20am On May 28, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

It’s self explanatory... check the picture. If you want the audio, you can PM me.

Good morning sorry I didn't see the picture of what you are saying , but if it's the audio you send it to me on This 08093004865 thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by walexy06(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2019
obi4eze:

Is Jena's deadline not on Friday?
it depends on ur course... for Economics, 31st July is the deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by samholly(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2019
Any news from rwth aachen university for MSC media informatics and software engineering?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 9:10am On May 28, 2019
Your points are valid but I think what Opinionator said is still true. German is very, very complex. You can learn A1 and A2 on your own if you're seriously committed, but from B1 I highly recommend a language school/private tutor. You'll still need to learn grammer rules (for which you'll need grammer textbooks), sentence structuring and memorise vocabulary. This might be difficult to do on your own and you might not have access to the right resources. Also, German with Jenny is really good, but not sufficient on its own. Please use it in combination with other resources.

Adeniyii2017:

The following are what you’ll have to deal with:
1. You’ll have to transport yourself to and fro to class, you have already lost some energy and it’ll affect you both physically and psychologically which you could have put to better use.
2. In class, you are not the only one and people can never learn at the same rate, never. It’s either you are faster or slower, hence it’s either you are dragging them or slowing them down and trust me, there’s bound to be an emotion especially when it’s in a totally new field, du sprichst Deutsch? It’s hard.
3. You see the point 1 and 2 above makes it hard to plan. It’s robotic.. however if it was to be personal, you can wake up anytime and start at the middle of the night when it’s cool and quiet, it’s mobile cause you have it on your phone and so on. Hence you save time, energy and money. Remember it’s a video tutorial, not text.
I’ve done it myself it’s very efficient and intensive. Do you know how many rules you'll have to learn which are very much related. 4-5 months for B1 is not bad at all. See “Learn German Original “ or “Learn German with Jenny”
I hope you understand though.. If you are talking about interaction with people, you can get a movie.
Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tobiy3k: 9:13am On May 28, 2019
God be praised. first MSC admission just Landed. Environmental and Resource manangement. BTU cottbus smiley smiley smiley

12 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saswuatch: 9:17am On May 28, 2019
Hi guys. Is there anyone that's currently studying Integrated Plant and Animal Breeding at Uni Göttingen?

Or if you recently gained admission. Kindly quote this post.
Danke.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 9:19am On May 28, 2019
hi gurus, i got admission at Bauhaus university weimar yesterday (masters to study natural hazard and risk in structural engineering - NHRE) valid till winter 2020, please i need your response to my questions
1. i tried opening a block account with fintiba after filling the online form, but i am still yet to receive a mail to continue with the account opening.please what could be the cause of this and what can i do to remedy the situation.
2. secondly, is it better to have my health insurance done here or done in germany (although in the admission letter it is stated that i can have my insurance done in Germany and what are the consequences of not doing it here in Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2019
Hello guys,
Please those that applied to schmalkalden University of applied science do they send a notification mail when they receive your hard copies? As FedEx has already delivered to them and I didn't get any info. Secondly how can track his admission process in schmalkalden
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 9:39am On May 28, 2019
sassy92:
Your points are valid but I think what Opinionator said is still true. German is very, very complex. You can learn A1 and A2 on your own if you're seriously committed, but from B1 I highly recommend a language school/private tutor. You'll still need to learn grammer rules (for which you'll need grammer textbooks), sentence structuring and memorise vocabulary. This might be difficult to do on your own and you might not have access to the right resources. Also, German with Jenny is really good, but not sufficient on its own. Please use it in combination with other resources.

Have you tried it?? Of course Not. And you are not following too.. I just said it’s an intensive full course! You probably think it’s all about how to ask a girl out on a date or how to book a train ticket Lool. It can be really stresful.
Just try it first, then you can judge. Check out “Learn German Original”.
You can also listen to what a professional and Bharat* of India have to say about learning the language. Check YouTube.
Enjoy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 9:54am On May 28, 2019
Westahorf10:
Hello guys,
Please those that applied to schmalkalden University of applied science do they send a notification mail when they receive your hard copies? As FedEx has already delivered to them and I didn't get any info. Secondly how can track his admission process in schmalkalden
no, they dont, send an email to confirm if they have received your documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Timmie083: 10:01am On May 28, 2019
When did u apply?
tobiy3k:
God be praised. first MSC admission just Landed. Environmental and Resource manangement. BTU cottbus smiley smiley smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Samd25: 10:08am On May 28, 2019
Please where can I apply for Studienkolleg. And for one without his 100level transcript,can d person be admitted to study BEng in any German university
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by karlswizzy(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2019
Please any one here studying construction management for MSc in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mychellin: 10:35am On May 28, 2019
Dear Team,
I noticed you can now book appointment on category A without ticking the scholarship on the portal. I just did same. I believe this settled the lingering argument.

We shall all be alright.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.