Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (601148 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coitus: 10:47am On May 28, 2019
mychellin:
Dear Team,
I noticed you can now book appointment on category A without ticking the scholarship on the portal. I just did same. I believe this settled the lingering argument.

We shall all be alright.

I just noticed it too. Someone here mentioned it could be a GLITCH. I guess he/she was wright after all

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2019
mychellin:
Dear Team,
I noticed you can now book appointment on category A without ticking the scholarship on the portal. I just did same. I believe this settled the lingering argument.

We shall all be alright.

Finally!
They just wasted time and efforts of people.
Thanks for the update.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by legionnaire(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2019
Westahorf10:
Hello guys,
Please those that applied to schmalkalden University of applied science do they send a notification mail when they receive your hard copies? As FedEx has already delivered to them and I didn't get any info. Secondly how can track his admission process in schmalkalden

They didn't send me any. I applied for MSc Applied Computer Science
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 11:08am On May 28, 2019
iPOD007:

Finally!
They just wasted time and efforts of people.
Thanks for the update.
You might be right.. but I wouldn’t say that. People can make mistakes, it’s an IT skill and a new development at that.
Thank God, it’s resolved.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by xrisla(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2019
Hello everyone, please I got Admission to BAYREUTH and Dresden, I wish to use Sponsor letter from my Uncle, please I want to confirm something.

1. Does BAYREUTH City accept SL, has anyone used SL for BAYREUTH b4?

2. If I later used SL, can I later change to another school like Kiel, Jena, Bremen or Dresden when I get to Germany?

thanks and God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coitus: 11:14am On May 28, 2019
So if you ticked the sponsorship thing before and have date now, are we suppose to cancel and rebook without ticking the sponsorship?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Lastchoco: 11:18am On May 28, 2019
Hi, has this changed now ? How long did it take?
Heisenberglos:
[i][/i]

Please house, This status
"Submitted online - processing not yet started" hasn't changed since I paid. I'm quite concerned as I haven't encountered this in my earlier application. This is application to rhein waal kleve.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 11:25am On May 28, 2019
Coitus:
So if you ticked the sponsorship thing before and have date now, are we suppose to cancel and rebook without ticking the sponsorship?

NO O, once you have been assigned a date, you are safe, they know you booked around the time of the glitch and so, the scholarship box wont be taken into consideration

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by toksbaba2000: 11:26am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Coitus post=78790040]

I just noticed it too. Someone here mentioned it could be a GLITCH. I guess he/she was wright after all [/quote

I just got admission to Kaiserlautern for September 2019, can I still get student visa appointment and can I use sponsorships letter for the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by lovable85(f): 11:27am On May 28, 2019
I can imagine the number of category B cancellations going on now, i knew there was a lot of glitches, we ll all be fine las las
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vanessa15: 11:32am On May 28, 2019
Please can someone provide me with the requirements of your sponsor, if one is using a sponsorship letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2019
xrisla:
Hello everyone, please I got Admission to BAYREUTH and Dresden, I wish to use Sponsor letter from my Uncle, please I want to confirm something.

1. Does BAYREUTH City accept SL, has anyone used SL for BAYREUTH b4?

2. If I later used SL, can I later change to another school like Kiel, Jena, Bremen or Dresden when I get to Germany?

thanks and God bless you
1. Don't try SL with those people them no get joy
2. Use your SL with Dresden after you collect visa you can go to any city in Germany you choose to school
Hope the helps

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2019
lovable85:
I can imagine the number of category B cancellations going on now, i knew there was a lot of glitches, we ll all be fine las las
Yeah u right we will be fine last ladt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by kodas: 11:35am On May 28, 2019
[quote author=toksbaba2000 post=78791283][/quote ] which course bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tobiy3k: 12:02pm On May 28, 2019
APRIL
Timmie083:
When did u apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 12:04pm On May 28, 2019
obi4eze:

Is Jena's deadline not on Friday?

no it's july 15
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2019
How long after interview does one have to complete BA? Will they normally give a deadline to pay after which the visa is forfeit? Can one have interview in June and block in August?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2019
Abeg wey that guy with fake news hat we should book B ? Lai son
Thank you that guy that said it's a programmer error you are he bomb
Finally all is calm and we are back to status quo let all revert and do the needful
One love we go make am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2019
chimax1:
How long after interview does one have to complete BA? Will they normally give a deadline to pay after which the visa is forfeit? Can one have interview in June and block in August?
yes it depend on your deadline and also on vo mine send me funding letter two weeks after interview but some won't even disturb you and some won't even treat until you find no rules to it try fund early if you can since you know you go still fund
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by xrisla(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2019
dailydolar:
since you are going to the same school you used for summer interview no need to cancel application except you are changing school
sir do you advise I used SL, I planned using SL from my uncle since school (BAYREUTH) already offered me Admission for same course. Although I have Admissions from.other schools e.g Dresden but I' think I will need to enrol for another interview if I'm to use SL for another school. I hope you understand what I'm saying bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2019
xrisla:
sir do you advise I used SL, I planned using SL from my uncle since school (BAYREUTH) already offered me Admission for same course. Although I have Admissions from.other schools e.g Dresden but I' think I will need to enrol for another interview if I'm to use SL for another school. I hope you understand what I'm saying bro
if you want to use another school different from the first one you will need to cancel the first one and book another interview but if you have admission from the same school for same course no need to cancel
I won't advise you use SL for Bayreuth them they turn am down most time and I have heard they don't accept SL I stand to be corrected but you can use SL if it's other s hook no problem about it for ahead.
Hope this help

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tiersly(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2019
lovable85:

Please I just got admission into Bayreuth Uni ( Bachelors ) and I already booked under the Category ‘B’. Please do I need to cancel and book for the Category A ?
Please enlighten me more.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by aodiba(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Have you tried it?? Of course Not. And you are not following too.. I just said it’s an intensive full course! You probably think it’s all about how to ask a girl out on a date or how to book a train ticket Lool. It can be really stresful.
Just try it first, then you can judge. Check out “Learn German Original”.
You can also listen to what a professional and Bharat* of India have to say about learning the language. Check YouTube.
Enjoy.

Bros both you and Sassy92 are absolutely correct. It's about being right. Individual speed and other factors matter.....
SHALOM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tiersly(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=toksbaba2000 post=78791283][/quote]

Please I was offered admission by Bayreuth University to study African Verbal and Visual Arts ( Bachelors degree) . I already booked under the Category “B” but after reading some of the inputs on here, I’m confused if that’s the right Category for me. Please can you enlighten me more ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gavrelino123: 12:42pm On May 28, 2019
Nikojay101:
Waoow....Renewed strength��. I just applied 4 a Bsc @HAW Hamburg 5years after graduation and i was a little worried about the time interval but seeing this am super motivated.
I await the admission response.
Please how long does the visa category B take before you get a date for an interview because i applied 3days ago.
Is it a wise choice 2 apply for a a visa date when admission letter is yet to be out(12th June)?
Guten Tag.,
Kindly,do you have a BSC before..?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coitus: 12:47pm On May 28, 2019
lilfreezy:
Hello guys. I made valuable contributions to the German threads by encouraging people to book A even advised people to call the Consulate for verification. But can you imagine that the mod banned me from commenting in the travel section for dropping the phone number of the Consulate, even deleted my comment . I'm banned till October ending. I believe its not fair as I was trying to help.

Cc... Coitus Adeniyii2017 Basalt lovable85 ipod007 goztino dailydolar

Well the mod should do the needful and unban lilfreezy. He was the one that made me decide to stick with category A. He was the one that even brought about the glitch argument that we argued against. I don't think it's right to ban someone for that long for dropping the phone number of the Consulate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MidEastPrince: 12:50pm On May 28, 2019
tiersly:

Please I just got admission into Bayreuth Uni ( Bachelors ) and I already booked under the Category ‘B’. Please do I need to cancel and book for the Category A ?
Please enlighten me more.

Category B is for Bachelors degree seeking applicants.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tiersly(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2019
MidEastPrince:

Category B is for Bachelors degree seeking applicants.
Okay thanks �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adeniyii2017: 12:57pm On May 28, 2019
Coitus:

Well the mod should do the needful and unban lilfreezy. He was the one that made me decide to stick with category A. He was the one that even brought about the glitch argument that we argued against. I don't think it's right to ban someone for that long for dropping the phone number of the Consulate
justwise please, kindly release lilfreezy.. he has been so helpful on the German thread.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielnwatu(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2019
I have an admission letter and scholarship letter, i have an interview date. my documents are almost ready. concerning the interview is there any thing i need to know?. how long will i wait after the interview for the Visa smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by harday27: 1:01pm On May 28, 2019
alexdedon:
hi gurus, i got admission at Bauhaus university weimar yesterday (masters to study natural hazard and risk in structural engineering - NHRE) valid till winter 2020, please i need your response to my questions
1. i tried opening a block account with fintiba after filling the online form, but i am still yet to receive a mail to continue with the account opening.please what could be the cause of this and what can i do to remedy the situation.
2. secondly, is it better to have my health insurance done here or done in germany (although in the admission letter it is stated that i can have my insurance done in Germany and what are the consequences of not doing it here in Nigeria

Please, when did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.