Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (596793 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by inno4u: 1:28pm On May 28, 2019
Please you Guys should proof read this my EPL I coin from guys own here, I intend going back to my school asking them to use this structure because the one they issued before was not detailed enough and was rejected by the school I applied to.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
LETTER OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
RE: MY NAME
MAT NO: 00655578

On the request of the above name who was our former student.

We hereby certify as follows :
That he was our student in the Department of Business Engineering from 2004 to 2009 and was awarded the degree of Bachelor of Engineering with second class(hons) Lower Credit Division with effect from December 2009.

That English Language was the medium of instruction used throughout his undergraduate program in the University, Including Coursework, Project and Examinations.

He holds a Credit in English Language in the National Examination Council Senior School Certificate Examination{Equivalent to level C1 according to the Common European framework of Reference for Languages[CEFR] and also equivalent to Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English}.

That he possesses sufficient Proficiency in English Language to participate in his degree program in your University.

We hereby recommend him for the pursuit of further

Education.
Thank you.

REGISTRAR

make una review am for me
@ justwise and Co do justice oh
(Modify ) ( Quote) ( Report) 1 Like 1 Share ( Shar
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2019
chimax1:
How long after interview does one have to complete BA? Will they normally give a deadline to pay after which the visa is forfeit? Can one have interview in June and block in August?

bear in mind that By August the money required for block would have been increased to 9900€
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2019
AL ALERT!!!
My second AL but first MSc AL just rolled in

MSc Environmental Toxicology
University of Duisburg-Essen, NRW

God is great grin grin grin

Cc Chriswazo Philfit

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by henriq2: 1:42pm On May 28, 2019
tobiy3k:
God be praised. first MSC admission just Landed. Environmental and Resource manangement. BTU cottbus smiley smiley smiley

Do they accept Proficiency letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2019
dailydolar:

1. Don't try SL with those people them no get joy
2. Use your SL with Dresden after you collect visa you can go to any city in Germany you choose to school
Hope the helps
Boss! Please Do you know if any of these cities have issues with SL? Kamp Lintfort and Osnabrück
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:42pm On May 28, 2019
Deustchemann:
AL ALERT!!!

Cc Chriswazo Philfit

congrats lol which field's bachelor degree did you apply with to get it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2019
Deustchemann:
AL ALERT!!!

Cc Chriswazo Philfit
Turn up!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

congrats lol which field's bachelor degree did you apply with to get it?
Thanks bro.
Biochemistry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2019
Aque:

Turn up!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by henriq2: 1:46pm On May 28, 2019
xrisla:
Hello everyone, please I got Admission to BAYREUTH and Dresden, I wish to use Sponsor letter from my Uncle, please I want to confirm something.

1. Does BAYREUTH City accept SL, has anyone used SL for BAYREUTH b4?

2. If I later used SL, can I later change to another school like Kiel, Jena, Bremen or Dresden when I get to Germany?

thanks and God bless you

Yes it doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coitus: 2:00pm On May 28, 2019
Thegamingorca:

bear in mind that By August the money required for block would have been increased to 9900€

Please is there any link to prove this or is it just a rumor? That amount you are stating is scary. I'm struggling to raise the initial amount.

Are you certain??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Baabu320: 2:04pm On May 28, 2019
I want to apply for another degree in Germany after my Naija degree is it advisable to let them know that I have passed through the course before?
Can I upload it to them though I have 3.03, which is second last lower in Nigeria, I want to go through another B.sc....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2019
Coitus:

Please is there any link to prove this or is it just a rumor? That amount you are stating is scary. I'm struggling to raise the initial amount.

Are you certain??

No ma. I got the info on here and I've been working towards that as I won't travel till latergrin

https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/236#78109169
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by xrisla(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2019
dailydolar:
if you want to use another school different from the first one you will need to cancel the first one and book another interview but if you have admission from the same school for same course no need to cancel
I won't advise you use SL for Bayreuth them they turn am down most time and I have heard they don't accept SL I stand to be corrected but you can use SL if it's other s hook no problem about it for ahead.
Hope this help
thank you very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2019
Finally AL just came to my house this morning.
School- Trier University of Applied Sciences (Umwelt-campus) Birkenfeld.
Course- Sustainable Business and Technology (This is my dream course).

Oluwa noni.....BA don suffer dey wait for AL sinccccce.
Daalu Chukwu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Coitus: 2:28pm On May 28, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Daalu Chukwu.
wait, AL to your house? I thought it's normally emails. Ha! I just Relocated from Lagos to enugu. And my previous neighbours don't like me. Chimooo

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Omaxx(f): 2:40pm On May 28, 2019
Pls I need help on how to apply for schools,have been having difficulties doing it myself.The schools I applied for on way or the other i won’t be able to finish the application.

Please you guyz should help a sister pls�����
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 2:41pm On May 28, 2019
henriq2:

Do they accept IELTS?

ALL SCHOOLS ACCEPT IELTS, provided that you score 6.5 or above...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by amikable97: 2:47pm On May 28, 2019
Deustchemann:
AL ALERT!!!

Cc Chriswazo Philfit

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 2:48pm On May 28, 2019
tiersly:

Please I just got admission into Bayreuth Uni ( Bachelors ) and I already booked under the Category ‘B’. Please do I need to cancel and book for the Category A ?
Please enlighten me more.

For a B.Sc degree program you book under category B.

So you are on the right track. Do not cancel your initial booking.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Daalu Chukwu.
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Premiercare: 3:13pm On May 28, 2019
vivianobas:

For a B.Sc degree program you book under category B.

So you are on the right track. Do not cancel your initial booking.

You can still book for category A if:
1. You have Testas 2. You have German language B2 as stated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2019
Hey guys, please i'd need help with courses a friend can apply to. She studied international relations and is looking to master in something related, she has checked DAAD and found a few but would like some more options. please gurus in this field assist. Danke! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Saintzykie: 3:15pm On May 28, 2019
Philfit:
Hey guys, please i'd need help with courses a friend can apply to. She studied international relations and is looking to master in something related, she has checked DAAD and found a few but would like some more options. please gurus in this field assist. Danke! smiley

send a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2019
Baabu320:
I want to apply for another degree in Germany after my Naija degree is it advisable to let them know that I have passed through the course before?
Can I upload it to them though I have 3.03, which is second last lower in Nigeria, I want to go through another B.sc....
Your grade of first bsc doesn't matter in the admission, I think.
Benefit of applying with a completed bsc is that you can change fields. e.g you can do bsc biology here and apply for BEng Mechanical engineering. So it's a plus for you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 3:24pm On May 28, 2019
please i need help on blocking agreement for block account. which option should i choose
for which authority (embassy, consulate or foreigners registry) do you need your blocking confirmation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by alexdedon: 3:30pm On May 28, 2019
harday27:

Please, when did you apply?
I applied in April, uniassist sent my document on 17th May and AL dropped on the 27th May
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chocboi007: 3:33pm On May 28, 2019
Nice one bro!!! I applied to that school too, they denied me on the basis of not having enough professional experience. Do you have professional experience in this field?
Deustchemann:
AL ALERT!!!

Cc Chriswazo Philfit
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by doppelganger10: 3:40pm On May 28, 2019
Please is there anyone who was put on a waiting list at University of Bremen? Anyone please...what was your experience biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.