Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597548 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Temiodeyemi: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please where is the training school
Kolombo88:
guys how effective are these apps like duolingo, tubemate and hadampson in learning up to atleast level A1? i made enquiry at a language sch here in lag, and was told 60k for level A1, 60k is not a joking something for a mere 6 weeks class.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by marisalfred: 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok my people...that is how i got another admission today with Fulda university to study International Health Science...im happy at the same time im not. reason because im to provide proof of German Proficiency B1 before october 14th which is not possible for me. Please guys advice a sister what will i do?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adejare011: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
there was a time someone mentioned here that he got admission at bayreuth university - Development studies. please how long did it take for admission to dropped. please heeeelp a bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emekaudeme: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
ever2last:
I got a mail inviting me for an interview on my application. I don’t know what to expect next ooo

I didn't take any interview, which course did you apoly for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Learning B1 by October, assuming you're an absolute beginner, is nearly impossible. Plus Goethe Institute only conducts the B1 exams three times a year (April, July and December) which means if you want to get the certificate by October, you'll have to write the exams in July, which is not possible.
I hope you applied to other schools.
marisalfred:
Ok my people...that is how i got another admission today with Fulda university to study International Health Science...im happy at the same time im not. reason because im to provide proof of German Proficiency B1 before october 14th which is not possible for me. Please guys advice a sister what will i do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somstevee: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Adejare011:
September 16th. hw about you?
10th September
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Adejare011:
anyone sending docs to bamberg
....I think am in a whatsapp group where someone wrote he's sending.....message me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Olasenie: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good evening house. Abeg any update on CatB AD? Thanks as I await your response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by marisalfred: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
yes dear i did but yet to get AL...though i got from a theology school thinking of using it then when i get there i can change.
The challenge is im yet to get date for appointment and today is a week i applied online.

sassy92:
Learning B1 by October, assuming you're an absolute beginner, is nearly impossible. Plus Goethe Institute only conducts the B1 exams three times a year (April, July and December) which means if you want to get the certificate by October, you'll have to write the exams in July, which is not possible.
I hope you applied to other schools.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ever2last: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
International Food Business and Consumer Studies and you?
Emekaudeme:

I didn't take any interview, which course did you apoly for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mikkypel(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Olasenie:
Good evening house. Abeg any update on CatB AD? Thanks as I await your response

Though it tarry but it shall come... Boss we dey God's hand

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
guys i just booked an appointment online for my visa, i dont know if i did it correctly, please kindly help me cross check
thanks

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gbens2000(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please can someone send me the direct link for Abuja embassy registration because I tried doing it over here and I keep getting Lagos appointment, mayb am not doing it well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Glauben: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
WildChild00:

Wuppertal as a city is a very nice city, but very cold during winter season, lots of hills and mountains, and it has a beautiful scheweband, thats the name of the train that moves passengers over head, from one location to the other, I think with you semester ticket you can move with it, also there are lots of cafes, shops like Obi, Lidi, Audi discount Mart etc,

As for finding a part-time job, it's possible when you have at least A1 German knowledge, or you want to work in the factories.

Once again congratulations on your admissions.

Thanks for the insight, I appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
NathyBongos:
applied on Monday, no date yet as I put september 25th as start of programme....we would get Appointment by next week but most likely the interview would be in Abuja....VIEL Gluck grin
Why do you feel it is going to be in Abuja?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
marisalfred:

grin grin shocked the language requirement is clearly stated on their website and u still went ahead to apply thereby wasting your time and money, getting a B1 will take u about 6 months, which isn't possible looking at the time frame you've got left. hope u applied to other schools? you can differ your admission while you wait for the other options.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Valentinejeco:
I canceled on Tuesday applied the same day and got new date Wednesday
Which Tuesday are you talking about? This one that just passed? 25th June?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gbens2000(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
gbens2000:
Please can someone send me the direct link for Abuja embassy registration because I tried doing it over here and I keep getting Lagos appointment, mayb am not doing it well
it keeps showing me this appointment-System of the German Foreign Office — Lagos instead of abuja. or probably am getting it wrong

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kolombo88:
guys i just booked an appointment online for my visa, i dont know if i did it correctly, please kindly help me cross check
thanks
This is not visa appointment, it is for certification and other embassy purposes
Here is the link for visa appointment booking
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347

Choose either category A or B depending on your qualifications

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gbens2000(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Philfit:

This is not visa appointment, it is for certification and other embassy purposes
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347

Is it possible for someone to book Abuja embassy?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
gbens2000:

Is it possible for someone to book Abuja embassy?
Not directly, you can only tick I live around Abuja and it’s axis and pray they give you an appointment in Abuja. Chances are slim tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good evening great NL. It all started in January, 2019 when I applied for my intended program in Deutschland.
I received my AM today.
Did interview on 6th May, 2019.
Funded before interview.
Going for Msc Biomedical Science at University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.
I want to appreciate everyone that have contributed to the success of my German struggle. You guys are the best as I have always read every info on this thread from day one. God grant us all our heart desires and success to all waiting for AL, AD, AM and VISUM.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo240(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirarim13:
Good evening great NL. It all started in January, 2019 when I applied for my intended program in Deutschland.
I received my AM today.
Funded before interview.
Going for Msc Biomedical Science at University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.
I want to appreciate everyone that have contributed to the success of my German struggle. You guys are the best as I have always read every info on this thread from day one. God grant us all our heart desires and success to all waiting for AL, AD, AM and VISUM.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by oshotemi19: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
BayoMiller:
Good Evening House, I was a very active member some few months back and have been less active since i got to Germany. I wish to assist with any question i could assist on, Mostly for guys going to Saxony(Sachsen). you can also whatsapp me on +2347054704896 reasonably. But i will be on this thread daily to assist as little as i can.

Guten Abend

Thank you for your offer of assistance. I will be in touch on watsapp. I am coming to that free state of saxony.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vivianobas: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
I got admission 4 days ago for Consumer Science

emeka2103:

Consumer science...but I haven’t heard anything form them up till now oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Philfit:

gracias mate

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirarim13:
I received my AM today.
Funded before interview.
Congratulations bro, go and succeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mrsmba5: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirarim13:
I received my AM today.
Funded before interview.
Congratulations
What was your Bsc course.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo2169(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirarim13:
I received my AM today.
Funded before interview.

Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Awilibogy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello House,

Haven't book appointment yet, I had my bachelor's degree before with 2:2, what category should I book, and what are the requirements for booking, Am anticipating admission very soon from University of Applied Sciences Hamm-Lippstadt, Bsc Electrical Engineering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.