Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (595048 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirarim13:

Sir Chris, thanks brother. You have been a blessing to us all with your prompt response to many enquiries. God bless
Amen

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tommynaku: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirarim13:
Good evening great NL. It all started in January, 2019 when I applied for my intended program in Deutschland.
I received my AM today.
Did interview on 6th May, 2019.
Funded before interview.
Going for Msc Biomedical Science at University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.
I want to appreciate everyone that have contributed to the success of my German struggle. You guys are the best as I have always read every info on this thread from day one. God grant us all our heart desires and success to all waiting for AL, AD, AM and VISUM.

Congratulations and wish you heaven's Best

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ollyewa: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirarim13:

Sir Chris, thanks brother. You have been a blessing to us all with your prompt response to many enquiries. God bless
. Pls what’s your enrollment starting date ??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who's got a date today?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Paulzy84: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
let me join
djkally:

I'm sending on Wednesday next week and you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Obinnafrancis(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirarim13:
Good evening great NL. It all started in January, 2019 when I applied for my intended program in Deutschland.
I received my AM today.
Did interview on 6th May, 2019.
Funded before interview.
Going for Msc Biomedical Science at University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.
I want to appreciate everyone that have contributed to the success of my German struggle. You guys are the best as I have always read every info on this thread from day one. God grant us all our heart desires and success to all waiting for AL, AD, AM and VISUM.

Congrats Sirarim13.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
not the Goethe school certificate but the Zertifikat, the exam is conducted by the Goethe Institute and is accepted internationally. Even if you attend the language course Goethe Institute teaches, you'll still have to write the Zertifikat exam to get the certificate that is recognised internationally.

Olasenie:

will they accept Goethe institut B1 cert as proficiency or the Deutsch int'l exam? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kolombo88:
guys how effective are these apps like duolingo, tubemate and hadampson in learning up to atleast level A1? i made enquiry at a language sch here in lag, and was told 60k for level A1, 60k is not a joking something for a mere 6 weeks class.

Duolingo isn't that effective since you are an Anfänger. Know the basics first before using DUOLINGO.

I won't advice you to start using DUOLINGO because the audio on Duolingo is horrible and computer generated. Duolingo uses one voice, and it is almost impossible to understand as it is computer generated. In learning a language, you really need multiple voices or you're not going to develop language listening skills of any use.

That said, I think Duolingo can be great when used in conjunction with other applications, immersion, language learning classes and other language learning approaches

##

Instead of spending 60k, you can learn German online. Just buy #200 MTN and dial *131*65# then press 2. You will be given 1GB for a week.

Enter instagram and follow these handles below

@unsreddr - For nouns
@hallo_fraufuchs - Pronunciation and grammar
@lernen_sie_deutsch - Nouns/phrases
@langgoals_deutsch - for German conversation
@deutschlernenmitjolca
@dw_deutschlernen - Grammar/Nouns
@deutschmaster - useful phrases
@deutsch_mit_olga
@learngerman_de
@english_deutsch_lernen - Useful phrases
@deutsch_lernen7 - phrases and words
@yablagerman

Also, go to twitter and follow these usernames

@dw_learngerman
@jabbagerman
@_learn_german
@einfachDeutsch

Lastly, download these applications below on play store or Apple Store and follow learn German with Jenny, learn German with Anja, get germanized and learn German in 3 minutes episodes.

•Busuu
•Memrise
•Babbel
•Duolingo
•DW learn German
•German vocabulary
•German grammar task

Personally, i will recommend DEUTSCHTRAINER A1-APP- because the app combines listening, reading and writing and helps you practice basic vocabulary. It is available for free for iOS and Android.

If you have enough time, you can visit my thread for Tipps und Lektion here on nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/4834342/deutsch-lernen-mit-hadampson-learning

Once, you have learned German to an extent, use DW learn German to test your level.

Erfolg gehört uns

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirarim13:

I believe its as a result of the changes at the consulate. 6th of May was when the category booking took effect. And looking at it, embassy is issuing date close to enrolment deadline. Thanks

Wow! Close to enrollment deadline? It's not supposed to be so na. Anywhich way it's okay. Congrats bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 4realisreal(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please, has Trier University started given admission? I applied and sent my document since the second week of application and application has ended since May 31st.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
HighPriest0:
Who's got a date today?
Bro be like say u get ban. All people I know that applied before you have gotten dates. Be positive and hopeful tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tommynaku:

Congratulations and wish you heaven's Best

Thanks brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
ollyewa:
. Pls what’s your enrollment starting date ??

5th August
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sirarim13(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Obinnafrancis:

Congrats Sirarim13.

Thanks brother
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by decide: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hi everyone, congrats to those that have gotten AL, AD, and AM. To all who have been assisting and keeping this thread alive, you are wonderful.

To my question, I have AL in Computer Engineering from Paderborn send through mail. I wish to know if printing the soft copy is enough for interview or I should expect a hardcopy that will be delivered by courier services.

Again, I applied with Bsc and MSC but I believe that my admission is considered using Bsc, wants to know if I can go with BSc result/Transcript or do I need to go with masters result as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
decide:

There is a Notary public that collects 300Naira, though in Enugu
Where in Enugu Address and phone number abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somberyl(f): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Deutschman, are you certain that MSc in Molecular science is not restricted? I can't find it on the website and I will like to apply.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allinall: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please is there anybody in Fulda or going to Fulda?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Osunguy: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
okpala95:
Anyone coming to Potsdam??
I wantu organise a party for y'all grin grin grin grin grin
I am, sent you a PM already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by uptimum123(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Print out alone is enough and you should go with both Bsc And MSc results

decide:
Hi everyone, congrats to those that have gotten AL, AD, and AM. To all who have been assisting and keeping this thread alive, you are wonderful.

To my question, I have AL in Computer Engineering from Paderborn send through mail. I wish to know if printing the soft copy is enough for interview or I should expect a hardcopy that will be delivered by courier services.

Again, I applied with Bsc and MSC but I believe that my admission is considered using Bsc, wants to know if I can go with BSc result/Transcript or do I need to go with masters result as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ever2last: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
THANK YOU so much
danielnwatu:

Just know the reason why you applied for the course. Your career goals after. The interviews are no big deal. They just want to connect with you and know y you applied.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emirate0(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
NijaDueprocess:
they charged me 409.7/euros last week even when the black market rate was around 404/euros. Stay clear form A, form A is pure scam, I mean scam of the highest order. look for other better alternative to fund your block account

Hmmm . Thanks for the advice . But hw much was charged for the transaction.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Osunguy: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good evening guys,

I initially booked category B and I got date because I had just a bachelors admission and on the appointment letter it was boldly written BACHELORS on it. Now I have a masters admission letter and I would like to know if I can use the category B appointment letter for my masters interview. Would it pose an issue for me?

I anticipate your response guys, thanks in advance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ejighikepat(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pls oo..! Was there anything like this 2017/2018
And also hope this will not repeat itself again

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 4realisreal(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
I have decided to also apply to Potsdam University now, which I have just done. Documents will be sent next week to Uni-assist. Is there anybody that wants to also send so we both share the cost? Meanwhile, I need clarification from whoever that knows. Does Potsdam require any form of English proficiency test or Eng as lang of instruction. I finished from Uniben. Applying for master.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kratos14: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Deutschmann:

Congratulations !!, I pray more of this good news for everyone. Mine is on the 12th week. Congratulations

Bro what’s your enrollment date ? I pray u get it soonest IJN

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kenechill: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
chimax1:
Bro be like say u get ban. All people I know that applied before you have gotten dates. Be positive and hopeful tho.

Ah ahn now! Ban kwa? U don put fear for the guy body o shocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kolombo88: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hadampson:

Duolingo isn't that effective since you are an Anfänger. Know the basics first before using DUOLINGO.

I won't advice you to start using DUOLINGO because the audio on Duolingo is horrible and computer generated. Duolingo uses one voice, and it is almost impossible to understand as it is computer generated. In learning a language, you really need multiple voices or you're not going to develop language listening skills of any use.

That said, I think Duolingo can be great when used in conjunction with other applications, immersion, language learning classes and other language learning approaches

##

Instead of spending 60k, you can learn German online. Just buy #200 MTN and dial *131*65# then press 2. You will be given 1GB for a week.

Enter instagram and follow these handles below

@unsreddr - For nouns
@hallo_fraufuchs - Pronunciation and grammar
@lernen_sie_deutsch - Nouns/phrases
@langgoals_deutsch - for German conversation
@deutschlernenmitjolca
@dw_deutschlernen - Grammar/Nouns
@deutschmaster - useful phrases
@deutsch_mit_olga
@learngerman_de
@english_deutsch_lernen - Useful phrases
@deutsch_lernen7 - phrases and words
@yablagerman

Also, go to twitter and follow these usernames

@dw_learngerman
@jabbagerman
@_learn_german
@einfachDeutsch

Lastly, download these applications below on play store or Apple Store and follow follow learn German with Jenny, learn German with Anja, get germanized and learn German in 3 minutes episodes.

•Busuu
•Memrise
•Babbel
•Duolingo
•DW learn German
•German vocabulary
•German grammar task

Personally, i will recommend DEUTSCHTRAINER A1-APP- because the app combines listening, reading and writing and helps you practice basic vocabulary. It is available for free for iOS and Android.

If you have enough time, you can visit my thread for Tipps und Lektion here on nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/4834342/deutsch-lernen-mit-hadampson-learning

Once, you have learned German to an extent, use DW learn German to test your level.

Erfolg gehört uns

thanks for this wonderful insight, am just wondering if this is gonna be sufficiently enough for atleast level A1 before i depart for winter semester this year

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by decide: 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kenechill:

Where in Enugu Address and phone number abeg

Zik's Avenue by Ohafia. Pm for the number
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by decide: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
uptimum123:
Print out alone is enough and you should go with both Bsc And MSc results

Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Hadampson(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kolombo88:

thanks for this wonderful insight, am just wondering if this is gonna be sufficiently enough for atleast level A1 before i depart for winter semester this year

More than enough if you are very serious with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.