Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597385 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by LexRE: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Please I need an expert opinion. My cgpa is 3.09 and I recently booked an appointment for category B. I’m being told that I was supposed to book for A. Please if this is true do I have to cancel and rebook?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
please what are the things that i need from the person that wants to send me SL{SPONSORSHIP LETTER}
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
LexRE:
Please I need an expert opinion. My cgpa is 3.09 and I recently booked an appointment for category B. I’m being told that I was supposed to book for A. Please if this is true do I have to cancel and rebook?

if your interview date its not out just cancel and book new appointment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Am sending documents to FAU Erlargen on Monday...PLease indicate if you are equally sending from lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by LexRE: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
dennison4luv:

if your interview date its not out just cancel and book new appointment

Thank you very much. So this means my correct category is A right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by evergreen9: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

Though your question is not too clear to me.. but let me analyse

I believe you have an Admission letter now, and you have opened a blocked account.
Next thing is to book for an interview appointment by visiting this link

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347

If you're going for Masters or BSc, and you have a bachelor degree with grade between first class and second class lower, click on Category A and fill in your details.
If you have a third class BSc Certificate, book category B.
You will receive a confirmation email. Then you'll await your appointment date, which will be mailed to you.

The next thing is to start getting your documents ready, according to the checklist.

Follow this link
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

Towards the bottom of the page, you'll find the visa application form, the declaration bla bla, As well as the checklist of documents. Download the three of them.
You can fill the visa application form on your computer /phone and print out two copies. Everything you'll need is on the checklist.

Good luck.

I certified copies of my waec and passport at the high court, would it be ok to take these particular certified copies to the interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by clintonsparkz(m): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
LexRE:

it is oga Sir, as long as u have nothing less than 2.2, category A is meant for u. so many people have done their interview using this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Heisenberglos:
Who intends to send documents to friedrich Schiller university JENA before their application deadline of July 15th? Let's Share the cost. I am in lagos.
that should be just the registration form, u can scan it and send to someone in Germany to print and submit for you, that will save you some money.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2019
LexRE:

yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2019
dennison4luv:
please what are the things that i need from the person that wants to send me SL{SPONSORSHIP LETTER}
Send the person your admission letter and passport data page (soft copy). This is all they need to get an SL for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:29am On Jun 30, 2019
dennison4luv:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO OPEN BLOCK ACCOUNT ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY,,,
grin grin grin grin grin grin
God bless your heart bro.

You can upload all the required documents on a weekend. Nothing bars you. By Monday, they'll process it and open your account.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:29am On Jun 30, 2019
dennison4luv:
You don't need anything from the person.
So far he meets the requirements over there, you'll send him your admission letter (PDF) and scanned copy of your passport data page.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:30am On Jun 30, 2019
evergreen9:

I certified copies of my waec and passport at the high court, would it be ok to take these particular certified copies to the interview?
Ordinary photocopies are okay for interview. You don't need to certify

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Deustchemann post=79793773]
You don't need anything from the person.
So far he meets the requirements over there, you'll send him your admission letter (PDF) and scanned copy of your passport data page.

thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mychellin: 12:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Ladeeey:
Hi everyone, pls anyone applying to BSBI here?

Yes

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ojabostine505: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Dahyormine:
that should be just the registration form, u can scan it and send to someone in Germany to print and submit for you, that will save you some money.
please where can I get access to the SL form and how will I direct my sponsor to go about it for me. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks guys. I wish I could turn back the hands of time
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Ojabostine505:
please where can I get access to the SL form and how will I direct my sponsor to go about it for me. Thanks
Find attached to my response a document that gives you full insight into what the SL entails.

Your sponsor is to get the declaration at the Ausländerbehörde (Foreigner's office) of the city he/she lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 6:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Deustchemann:

Though your question is not too clear to me.. but let me analyse

I believe you have an Admission letter now, and you have opened a blocked account.
Next thing is to book for an interview appointment by visiting this link

https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_categoryList.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347

If you're going for Masters or BSc, and you have a bachelor degree with grade between first class and second class lower, click on Category A and fill in your details.
If you have a third class BSc Certificate, book category B.
You will receive a confirmation email. Then you'll await your appointment date, which will be mailed to you.

The next thing is to start getting your documents ready, according to the checklist.

Follow this link
https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

Towards the bottom of the page, you'll find the visa application form, the declaration bla bla, As well as the checklist of documents. Download the three of them.
You can fill the visa application form on your computer /phone and print out two copies. Everything you'll need is on the checklist.

This will come in handy for me in the next few months
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2019
It happened last year and in 2017. And it seems there's an upsurge this year. But we can't say for sure

chiboy429:

please how true is this because I am yet to book due passport challenges though I have gotten admission for MSc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sassy92(f): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2019
sassy92:
It happened last year and in 2017. And it seems there's an upsurge in the number of applicants this year this year. But we can't say for sure

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Its online naw, of course u can.. Abi do Internet go on weekend holiday.. The only thing is you get the confirmation on Monday or Tuesday
dennison4luv:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO OPEN BLOCK ACCOUNT ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY,,,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2019
If you have date already, no need to cancel but if u don't v date yet cancel and book cat A
LexRE:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MartinLawrenCe: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2019
LexRE:

Do as Fabcol & Dennison said but when did you book Cat B and do you have a date?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ademeedee: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2019
seungold1929:

I am sorry brother, this thread does not address job seekers.

Yes I know, that why I asked if anyone has or knows someone who has any information. Thanks for your reply though. Also I am not a brother. �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by olamzq: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Please who is having his interview on Tuesday and going to Lagos from Ibadan on Monday to lodge at hotel against d Tuesday interview? I would like such person to pm me. Thank you. I am also having my interview on Tuesday 2/7/2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2019
mychellin:

Yes

Do you have admission now? and what course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heisenberglos: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Dahyormine:

Did you do such, without a hitch?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2019
It seems I am the only one that have booked since last week Sunday for Visa appointment date and yet to get a date under category A.....chai where have I gone wrong. Today makes it 7 days, no date yet. To think that I booked under category A.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorflexzy(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2019
mic01:
It seems I am the only one that have booked since last week Sunday for Visa appointment date and yet to get a date under category A.....chai where have I gone wrong. Today makes it 7 days, no date yet. To think that I booked under category A.
relax my brother. The date will come. I am also in this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2019
mic01:
If you used any day above August 30th as start date for booking, it’s understandable why you don’t have a date. from what I heard, there are no longer empty spaces in July so the embassy is waiting to allocate to us the spaces of those who have cancelled or will cancel.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.