Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (600961 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Successnoah(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please Deustchemann do they accept national diploma result?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oyakaka: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samd25:
Please is there anyone here who applied tfor university of applied science ingolstadt (technische hochschule ingolstadt), course:engineering and management (BEng) why don got admission cos me I don wait tire for my admission

They only start to consider Admissions after rigorous selections, when they finally close off Application on the 15th of July. So expectation of AL/RL is btw 30th of July and 15th of August.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Uzee24: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Happy Sunday Guys!

This AD delay don tie wrapper o! Over one week and no appointment yet, despite booking with the almight CAT A. 2018 was not this bad. We keep waiting.

Please does Oga Paulinus overlook the biographical old document if one does nt come with? I dont have a Library ID, my school retrieved theirs after graduation. I also do not have a baptismal card or even vaccination card. The thing tire me shaa.

I see ppl using State of origin certificate. My problem with this is that mine was issued in 2015 which is not up to 5yrs.

Can I use my waec certificate for that? Since it is more than 5yrs and also carries my date of birth. Temi ba mi!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Blaisero: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thank you house for the quick response, am already enjoying being here.....do I need admission letter to open a blocked account? and can I also book an appointment at the embassy without admission letter, so I can a date before its late?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeutschMariano: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Uzee24:
Happy Sunday Guys!

This AD delay don tie wrapper o! Over one week and no appointment yet, despite booking with the almight CAT A. 2018 was not this bad. We keep waiting.

Please does Oga Paulinus overlook the biographical old document if one does nt come with? I dont have a Library ID, my school retrieved theirs after graduation. I also do not have a baptismal card or even vaccination card. The thing tire me shaa.

I see ppl using State of origin certificate. My problem with this is that mine was issued in 2015 which is not up to 5yrs.

Can I use my waec certificate for that? Since it is more than 5yrs and also carries my date of birth. Temi ba mi!
I'm in the same situation o. Abeg gurus in the house can we use our WAEC certificate as biographically old document?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Blaisero: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
please DEUSTCHEMANN can I have your phone number? I have lots of private questions for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Blaisero: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
SOMSTEVEE Since you applied at FSU give me your contact let's keep in touch
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Successnoah:

thanks bro or can i use national diploma to apply?
Ordinary National Diploma is not sufficient to apply for a Bachelor's degree. You need either a Higher National Diploma or completed 100L transcript of a University or a completed Bachelor degree to apply for a BSc in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blaisero:
please DEUSTCHEMANN can I have your phone number? I have lots of private questions for you
If you feel they are private, send me a PM. I'll reply.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Uzee24:
Happy Sunday Guys!

Your Waec Certificate is under another category of documents... So I don't see how it will serve double capacity.

Use your state of origin Certificate. Paulinus won't come and check the date whether it's older than 5 years. It's even possible your VO returns it back to you cos it's no longer on the updated checklist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
PLEASE IS ANY PERSON HERE STUDYING IN WWU MUENSTER OR LIVING IN MUENSTER PLEASE HOW IS THAT CITY IN TERMS OF NIGERIA COMMUNITY LIVING THERE, ACCOMMODATION,LIVING EXPENSES AND JOB OPPORTUNITY
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Successnoah(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deustchemann:

Ordinary National Diploma is not sufficient to apply for a Bachelor's degree. You need either a Higher National Diploma or completed 100L transcript of a University or a completed Bachelor degree to apply for a BSc in Germany
Thanks bro you are really trying for this group abeg i need ur advice shld i go for the studienkolleg or apply for university here?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blaisero:
Ask any questions you wanna ask here for others to benefit.

This is how we roll
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
GREETING EVERYONE, FOR THOSE THAT HAS GONE FOR INTERVIEW HOW CAN I GET THIS prepaid courier envelope by any major courier service AND how what is the cost

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks brother for your helping mind and hands. God bless you.

I want to also ask, is it advisable for me to pay the semester fee upfront before visa interview or after visa interview? Because my enrollment deadline is in ending of September but I will have my visa interview late August and I will need to attached and send by post; the paid receipt of this semester fee with photocopy of valid visa page of my passport and other documents to the school for enrollment. What's your advise for me on this. Should I wait till I get visa before I pay this semester fee or not? Thanks

Deustchemann:

Yes you can. It's not advisable if your handwriting is not too legible tho

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
dennison4luv:
GREETING EVERYONE, FOR THOSE THAT HAS GONE FOR INTERVIEW HOW CAN I GET THIS prepaid courier envelope by any major courier service AND how what is the cost
Go to any dhl office
Someone here got it for around #1,600
I think it depends on your location

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ladeeey: 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eromose08:

People going to BSBI should talk na. Please let's make this happen.

Hi applied there make what happen ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ladeeey: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Is the discount like a partial scholarship or what, cos quote author=mychellin post=79793940]

Yes[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks for your previous response to my question the other time. I am grateful. I will be needing this prepaid courier envelop too. Can I know which DHL location @ this N1,600? Thanks

seungold1929:

Go to any dhl office
Someone here got it for around #1,600
I think it depends on your location

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Successnoah:
Thanks bro you are really trying for this group abeg i need ur advice shld i go for the studienkolleg or apply for university here?
If you have already learnt German up to B1 or B2 in Nigeria, then I can recommend Studienkolleg for you.
If you don't have this requirement, quickly enrol in NOUN and complete a session there. Get your transcript and apply for an English taught bachelor degree in Germany. Please note that, if you'll be using 100L transcript, your intended course of study in Germany must be in the same field with the one you have started in Nigeria. I mean, if you want to do engineering in Germany, get admission to an engineering course in Nigeria here, for the benefit of uniformity of the type of courses taken. You can't do 100L in biology and take it to apply for engineering in Germany.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sirarim13:
Good evening great NL. It all started in January, 2019 when I applied for my intended program in Deutschland.
I received my AM today.
Did interview on 6th May, 2019.
Funded before interview.
Going for Msc Biomedical Science at University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.
I want to appreciate everyone that have contributed to the success of my German struggle. You guys are the best as I have always read every info on this thread from day one. God grant us all our heart desires and success to all waiting for AL, AD, AM and VISUM.

A BIG CONGRATULOBIA!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tamax:
Thanks brother for your helping mind and hands. God bless you.

I want to also ask, is it advisable for me to pay the semester fee upfront before visa interview or after visa interview? Because my enrollment deadline is in ending of September but I will have my visa interview late August and I will need to attached and send by post; the paid receipt of this semester fee with photocopy of valid visa page of my passport and other documents to the school for enrollment. What's your advise for me on this. Should I wait till I get visa before I pay this semester fee or not? Thanks

I'll advise you pay your semester fee before the deadline. You can choose to pay it before or after your interview. It doesn't have any effect on your interview. If your interview is late August and AM comes within 4-6 weeks, September might have elapsed by then... So it's risky to wait till you get visa.
In the event of a visa rejection, your semester fee will be refunded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
dennison4luv:
You can get the courier envelope from DHL or FedEx. Those two are the most used.
The cost depends on the location your visa will be sent to

Address it from the German consulate to any location of your wish.
The farther the location from the embassy, the higher the price.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
jide4lagos:

I sell AXA student health insurance. It is cheap and you will get your certificate instantly.

Send me a PM if you need one.

You mean your health insurance from Nigeria?

Please correct me if I am wrong, any health insurance outside Germany CANNOT work in Germany.
What you can purchase is TRAVEL INSURANCE not HEALTH INSURANCE.

I hope we do not mix things up.
Cheers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Successnoah(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deustchemann:

If you have already learnt German up to B1 or B2 in Nigeria, then I can recommend Studienkolleg for you.
If you don't have this requirement, quickly enrol in NOUN and complete a session there. Get your transcript and apply for an English taught bachelor degree in Germany. Please note that, if you'll be using 100L transcript, your intended course of study in Germany must be in the same field with the one you have started in Nigeria. I mean, if you want to do engineering in Germany, get admission to an engineering course in Nigeria here, for the benefit of uniformity of the type of courses taken. You can't do 100L in biology and take it to apply for engineering in Germany.
but what if you study Physic and apply for engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Emperorwhales(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=vinlyreeks post=79
Danke sehr

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allinall: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
marisalfred:
Ok my people...that is how i got another admission today with Fulda university to study International Health Science...im happy at the same time im not. reason because im to provide proof of German Proficiency B1 before october 14th which is not possible for me. Please guys advice a sister what will i do?

Hello have u found solution to this problem i think i ad the same problem with you. please lets relate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks for your well explained response. I'm grateful smiley

Also what is the interval BTW when AM drop and actual time one get the Visa ? And does AM guaranteed Visa issuance? Just estimated duration is ok by me. Thanks

Deustchemann:

I'll advise you pay your semester fee before the deadline. You can choose to pay it before or after your interview. It doesn't have any effect on your interview. If your interview is late August and AM comes within 4-6 weeks, September might have elapsed by then... So it's risky to wait till you get visa.
In the event of a visa rejection, your semester fee will be refunded.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by NathyBongos: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
chiboy429:

thank you sire Chris, I am trying all my best and options even opinions from fellow good hearted nairalanders , at a point someone told me to calm down so I won't fall in to the wrong hands.
its quiet unfortunate your passport is taking a decade to fallout..I took my friend to A cousin in Abuja and he got his missing International passport replaced in just 4days sometime in September even as they were complaining no Paper for Passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Somstevee: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blaisero:
SOMSTEVEE Since you applied at FSU give me your contact let's keep in touch
I sent u a PM now

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Successnoah:
but what if you study Physic and apply for engineering
Good to go
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ladeeey:

Hi applied there make what happen ?

Have u gotten ur AL? We can make it happen by communicating together to know how far we progress

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.