Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597453 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tamax:
Thanks for your well explained response. I'm grateful smiley

Also what is the interval BTW when AM drop and actual time one get the Visa ? And does AM guaranteed Visa issuance? Just estimated duration is ok by me. Thanks

It depends.
If you didn't submit your proof of sustenance before AM came and you are asked to bring it alongside the other documents, it will take some time to verify, especially if it's SL.

But on a norms, if you submitted everything at interview, you should get your visa at most 2 weeks after you submit the requested documents in the AM. There might be few exceptions to this tho. But for most people, this applied

Yes, AM guarantees visa approval. It's what we term as Approval Mail. So it's as good as saying your visa application has been approved.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
iPOD007:

You mean your health insurance from Nigeria?

Please correct me if I am wrong, any health insurance outside Germany CANNOT work in Germany.
What you can purchase is TRAVEL INSURANCE not HEALTH INSURANCE.

I hope we do not mix things up.
Cheers!

What if u purchase the health insurance from Germany like through Fintiba?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
NathyBongos:
its quiet unfortunate your passport is taking a decade to fallout..I took my friend to A cousin in Abuja and he got his missing International passport replaced in just 4days sometime in September even as they were complaining no Paper for Passport

Why would they hoard this passport, it's not as if it's free. I wish I didn't already done capture at asaba nis office I would have gone to Abuja. #pathetic
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banjiama(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
hurricanesgrace:
Please who is sending document to bielefeld university tomorrow, let's split the cost of courier together
I am sending o. Guess you've sent it. Incase you've not let's share the cost.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
You're wonderful with your responses bro. Infact you amazed me. Thanks. I pray God reward you bountifully.

So let say my enrollment deadline line is 30 September, visa interview 25 August and I must send my enrollment documents with valid visa page photocopy on or before 30 September to complete my enrollment to the school. On a norm from what I read here and from what you said now. Visa can take up to 4 to 6 weeks or beyond after the interview. Am I at safer ends now to go on with this visa interview in this late August ? What's your look on this? Is it not too close to the enrollment? Will I meet up with the enrollment? This are questions running through my head now. Thanks

Deustchemann:

It depends.
If you didn't submit your proof of sustenance before AM came and you are asked to bring it alongside the other documents, it will take some time to verify, especially if it's SL.

But on a norms, if you submitted everything at interview, you should get your visa at most 2 weeks after you submit the requested documents in the AM. There might be few exceptions to this tho. But for most people, this applied

Yes, AM guarantees visa approval. It's what we term as Approval Mail. So it's as good as saying your visa application has been approved.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Banjiama(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tobiea:
Anyone sending documents to Bielefeld University? We could share the bill if you don't mind... Pls PM me
I'm sending... I don't mind if you haven't sent it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eromose08:

What if u purchase the health insurance from Germany like through Fintiba?

This would work because fintiba would actually link you to an accredited German health insurance provider.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MartinLawrenCe: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
LexRE:
Please I need an expert opinion. My cgpa is 3.09 and I recently booked an appointment for category B. I’m being told that I was supposed to book for A. Please if this is true do I have to cancel and rebook?

I wish your question remained unanswered just like how you did not respond to mine... I asked you one of the simplest question ever asked on this thread, you came back online on several occasions and decided to feed yourself with more information from this thread...

I don bookmark you now. I patiently await your next question on this thread...

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by seungold1929: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tamax:
Thanks for your previous response to my question the other time. I am grateful. I will be needing this prepaid courier envelop too. Can I know which DHL location @ this N1,600? Thanks

The price depends on the address you want the embassy to send it to.
For example: if you live in Ikoyi, you might purchase it for #500, while someone that lives at egbeda will purchase for #1200.
When you get to their office you would be told the price, you can also bargain.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thanks bro, I will get that done this week and feed you feel back. One love.

seungold1929:

For example: if you live in Ikoyi, you might purchase it for #500, while someone that lives at egbeda will purchase for #1200.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mychellin: 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eromose08:

Do you have admission now? and what course?
I got admission mid May. MA Finance and Investment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
iPOD007:

This would work because fintiba would actually link you to an accredited German health insurance provider.

Okay. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
seungold1929:

Is this prepaid Courier envelope compulsory to get?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eromose08:

Thats the only way the embassy return your documents and visa too
Do the compulsion ranking yourself now cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
vinlyreeks:

i think some people picked up their documents/visa in person cc @Eromose08
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chiboy429(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
MartinLawrenCe:

I wish your question remained unanswered just like how you did not respond to mine... I asked you one of the simplest question ever asked on this thread, you came back online on several occasions and decided to feed yourself with more information from this thread...

I don bookmark you now. I patiently await your next question on this thread...

Lol, bro please forgive and let go. This German Waka name one love. Don't hold on to this please., I beg on his behalf what will you gain putting your energy marking him back to back rather put this energy to other useful things.
Danke

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Eromose08 post=79823037]

Hi Guyz, wanna use this moment to appreciate everyone here, since I joined this platform I have really enjoyed every moment. Your answers have really been helpful.

But I need to share this with the house, it has been bordering me, I lost my Original waec result, just couldn't find it but I have the scanned copy. Can I print that out colored and use as the original one that will be taken to the embassy, considering the fact that I still have to get the Waec scratch card. Please I need your advice. Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aque:

i think some people picked up their documents/visa in person cc @Eromose08

Okay, so it isn't compulsory then
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 11:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eromose08:

Okay, so it isn't compulsory then
Can't be too sure tho. The thing is, the people that went to pick up themselves did that because of close enrollment deadlines and all. Picking up will save a lot of time. But i don't know if those people went for the interview without the envelope. Make the Almighty Paulinus no send person back because of ordinary envelope grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aque:

Can't be too sure tho. The thing is, the people that went to pick up themselves did that because of close enrollment deadlines and all. Picking up will save a lot of time. But i don't know if those people went for the interview without the envelope. Make the Almighty Paulinus no send person back because of ordinary envelope grin

Abi ooo, but wait o, so with the envelope someone can get the documents while at home?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Aque(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Eromose08:

Abi ooo, but wait o, so with the envelope someone can get the documents while at home?

Yes, the receiver's address will be your home address or wherever you want to receive them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Heisenberglos:

Did you do such, without a hitch?
No I haven't done it, but I'm gonna do it this summer.
its simple, they only require the application form after you must have registered and uploaded all necessary docx, send the form to a friend in Germany, let him print out, sign and submit to the school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Aque:

Yes, the receiver's address will be your home address or wherever you want to receive them.

Well I think I will just get the envelope.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dahyormine(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2019
DeutschMariano:
Please for those who lodged close to the embassy the night before their interview, which hotel/ guest house is close and how much per night?
did you apply for visa interview with ur hamm AL?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:33am On Jul 01, 2019
Eromose08:

Yes it is. It is on the checklist already so you must provide it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Deustchemann(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Tamax:
You're wonderful with your responses bro. Infact you amazed me. Thanks. I pray God reward you bountifully.

So let say my enrollment deadline line is 30 September, visa interview 25 August and I must send my enrollment documents with valid visa page photocopy on or before 30 September to complete my enrollment to the school. On a norm from what I read here and from what you said now. Visa can take up to 4 to 6 weeks or beyond after the interview. Am I at safer ends now to go on with this visa interview in this late August ? What's your look on this? Is it not too close to the enrollment? Will I meet up with the enrollment? This are questions running through my head now. Thanks

Thank you for the kind words. God bless you too.
Your interview date is not bad at all.
If I were in your shoes, I'll do my enrolment before Interview, and take my enrolment Certificate (I believe the school will send that) along with other documents for my interview. I guess that can expedite the processing of the visa. Also, I'll ensure I go to the interview with either a fully blocked account or sponsorship letter.
If all goes well, between 25-30 September, AM will drop. Since you've already enrolled, embassy won't ask for enrolment extension. After AM, send the documents immediately and get your visa under 1 week. Travel and resume to your school.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2019
Successnoah:
but what if you study Physic and apply for engineering

I studied Physics and got admitted to engineering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeutschMariano: 12:47am On Jul 01, 2019
seungold1929:

Heard of bayland guest house obalende
5-8k per night
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.