Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597248 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by jide4lagos(m): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2019
iPOD007:

You mean your health insurance from Nigeria?

Please correct me if I am wrong, any health insurance outside Germany CANNOT work in Germany.
What you can purchase is TRAVEL INSURANCE not HEALTH INSURANCE.

I hope we do not mix things up.
Cheers!

Yes, travel insurance is different from student health insurance. AXA student health insurance can allow you access health care anywhere in the world. While travel insurance is for just travellers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Uzee24: 1:00am On Jul 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

Your Waec Certificate is under another category of documents... So I don't see how it will serve double capacity.

Use your state of origin Certificate. Paulinus won't come and check the date whether it's older than 5 years. It's even possible your VO returns it back to you cos it's no longer on the updated checklist.

Oh well! Thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tamax: 2:27am On Jul 01, 2019
What a clear and superb analysis. You got my courage increased bro. Anyway I will get the BA funded by God Grace before the visa interview date but for the enrollment, the school already sent me the enrollment form plus other documents by post but I will have to return the enrollment form filled with photo copy of my valid student visa on my passport by post before 30 September to be enrolled. Only document I think i can hold along is only the payment receipt for that semester fee that's if i pay it before the interview date but there will be no enrollment certificate as valid visa is require for me to be enrolled. Why I am somehow thinking of the date not too close to the enrollment deadline with this visa duration issue of 4-6weeks or beyond. Seems the embassy might still end up requesting for enrollment deadline extension from this point of view or what you thinking? Thanks for your time and effort.

N.B: Check the attached screenshot on the enrollment deadline and others.

Deustchemann:

Thank you for the kind words. God bless you too.
Your interview date is not bad at all.
If I were in your shoes, I'll do my enrolment before Interview, and take my enrolment Certificate (I believe the school will send that) along with other documents for my interview. I guess that can expedite the processing of the visa. Also, I'll ensure I go to the interview with either a fully blocked account or sponsorship letter.
If all goes well, between 25-30 September, AM will drop. Since you've already enrolled, embassy won't ask for enrolment extension. After AM, send the documents immediately and get your visa under 1 week. Travel and resume to your school.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MartinLawrenCe: 5:41am On Jul 01, 2019
chiboy429:

Lol, bro please forgive and let go. This German Waka name one love. Don't hold on to this please., I beg on his behalf what will you gain putting your energy marking him back to back rather put this energy to other useful things.
Danke

My brother, I want to use my energy to answer his or her next question. If I don't help others no one will help me.If he/she needs help... I patiently await to help, we progress in life by helping others... grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Magma012: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Happy new month good people.
AL, AM, BA, SL fall on each and everyone of us this month Amen. grin

14 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorflexzy(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2019
Good morning NLs. I have been seeing enrollment date. Please, is enrollment date the same date as start date we filled on the visa application page? Please I need explanation. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2019
mayorflexzy:
Good morning NLs. I have been seeing enrollment date. Please, is enrollment date the same date as start date we filled on the visa application page? Please I need explanation. Thanks
Start date is the begining of enrollment while enrollment deadline (i believe thats what people are calling enrollment date) is the end of enrollment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tobiea: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2019
Banjiama:
I am sending o. Guess you've sent it. Incase you've not let's share the cost.
. I want to send to
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2019
mayorflexzy:

Sedatylo:

Start date is the begining of enrollment while enrollment deadline (i believe thats what people are calling enrollment date) is the end of enrollment.

There's enrollment date: that's the beginning of enrollment, its always on the AL for example: "students can enroll from sept 1 to Oct 1". Here, enrollment start date Is September 1, and enrollment deadline is October 1 when enrollment ends. Some schools do allow extension If need be, while others would state it (stone cold) that their deadline is rigid.

Hello Nairaland, Happy new month!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by obibanks: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Please, which documents is the prepaid courier envelop(PCE) returning? Will the embassy hold on to our original certificates after the Visa Interview or is the PCE used after AM?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Tobiea: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Aque:

Can't be too sure tho. The thing is, the people that went to pick up themselves did that because of close enrollment deadlines and all. Picking up will save a lot of time. But i don't know if those people went for the interview without the envelope. Make the Almighty Paulinus no send person back because of ordinary envelope grin
prepaid courier envelope is compulsory. Paulinus will not allow you to enter the embassy without it. And if somehow you manage to enter, the VO will definitely ask for it, when I went for my interview I saw a girl that the VO sent to go and get the prepaid envelope and come BK.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Tobiea:
prepaid courier envelope is compulsory. Paulinus will not allow you to enter the embassy without it. And if somehow you manage to enter, the VO will definitely ask for it, when I went for my interview I saw a girl that the VO sent to go and get the prepaid envelope and come BK.

Was it Bsc or Masters interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorflexzy(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2019
Adhheir:

There's enrollment date: that's the beginning of enrollment, its always on the AL for example: "students can enroll from sept 1 to Oct 1". Here, enrollment start date Is September 1, and enrollment deadline is October 1 when enrollment ends. Some schools do allow extension If need be, while others would state it (stone cold) that their deadline is rigid.

Hello Nairaland, Happy new month!

Thanks so much for this. I am grateful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by mayorflexzy(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2019
Sedatylo:

thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Another week, continued expectation....

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2019
This people asking if prepaid courier envelope is compulsory are funny. Something that is in the checklist.

If you know how Mr Paulinus treats people who didn't come with it, you won't be asking such a question.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2019
Aque:

Can't be too sure tho. The thing is, the people that went to pick up themselves did that because of close enrollment deadlines and all. Picking up will save a lot of time. But i don't know if those people went for the interview without the envelope. Make the Almighty Paulinus no send person back because of ordinary envelope grin
the envelope is a most you can still decide later to hand pick if embassy they delay you but you must include the envelope except the people wey get scholarship

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2019
jide4lagos:

Yes, travel insurance is different from student health insurance. AXA student health insurance can allow you access health care anywhere in the world. While travel insurance is for just travellers.
bros have you tried this before in Germany or you are just saying it so people can buy your product ?
Please what I know for AXA and the rest of her insurance in Nigeria is for travelling except you are giving us information and am sure I won't want to try that anyway

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2019
please hope this line [ * Beginning of your study visit:] means the day one will travel to Germany or what else does it mean
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dennison4luv: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Can someone apply for scholarship after admission letter? Any info about link to any scholarship site?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dailydolar(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2019
X36DD:

Was it Bsc or Masters interview?
E no matter if it's B.Sc or MSc or PhD go with the envelope simple it's compulsory
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Wcat390: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2019
I am going to haw hamburg ....here is my email address(emmyduru7@gmail.com) please lets connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2019
dailydolar:
bros have you tried this before in Germany or you are just saying it so people can buy your product ?
Please what I know for AXA and the rest of her insurance in Nigeria is for travelling except you are giving us information and am sure I won't want to try that anyway

Exactly what I am saying.

German law states that ONLY German health insurance purchased in Germany is allowed.

He should not confuse people with travel insurance.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2019
dailydolar:

E no matter if it's B.Sc or MSc or PhD go with the envelope simple it's compulsory

No I wanted to ask for your transcripts

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ayo240(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2019
Please is anyone sending documents to Bremen, lets share cost
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Awilibogy(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2019
Should I meet my school to restructure the letter by including that my proficiency is equivalent to B2 level as requested for? Please I need your assistance, na this one dey hold the admission now.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DeutschMariano: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Dahyormine:
did you apply for visa interview with ur hamm AL?
AL is not really needed to book for interview date. But I'll be going for the interview with my HAW Hamburg AL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2019
You get it from any courier (dhl, FedEx preferable)
They would hold every document you submitted except your passport till a decision is made on your application then they request for your Passport and travel insurance if successful
obibanks:
Please, which documents is the prepaid courier envelop(PCE) returning? Will the embassy hold on to our original certificates after the Visa Interview or is the PCE used after AM?

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by allinall: 9:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Please is there anybody here tha applied for Biochemistry at Jena?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2019
The day your enrollment starts
dennison4luv:
please hope this line [ * Beginning of your study visit:] means the day one will travel to Germany or what else does it mean
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2019
Yes its the same
mayorflexzy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.