Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (593739 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kevwe06:
Good afternoon house, what should I do, I was given appointment today at the German embassy Abuja for second degree and the V.O said I should go to Lagos for my application that they only process visa for Master’s degree students. She also told me email Lagos which I’ve done now. Should I rebook?
Sorry about that dear
The email you sent, I hope you attached your ref ID and maybe your appointment letter too, it might help .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
sunfrost:
Please the number,so I'd just inquire as well ..maybe the more the calls the more the haste on their side

Bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enigbon: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hello guys, please i need a list of schools, that collect tuition fees and that are still available for application. Thanks

Btw has anyone heard from uni of applied science fulda : global software dev.

Uni augsburg rejected my app yesterday, it is well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akwaekee(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Did they demand police report and doctor's report from you? That's a first,really.
If you uploaded VPD from Uniassist, as I saw while trying to apply, don't think you still need to upload transcript.
Why don't you communicate with the school?

Barth88:

yes i received the above email from them,all my uploaded dos were all "okayed" except one which is still "in processing" , i am yet to upload my transcript, doctors report as well as my police report, but there isnt any available space for that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kevwe06(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Sedatylo:

Sorry about that dear
The email you sent, I hope you attached your ref ID and maybe your appointment letter too, it might help .

I will do that now. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kingdave007: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kingdave007:
Good day people. New on the thread and I'm reading through but Please can anyone tell me if it's possible to get
An MSc admission (Geoscience/Engineering)
Or
A BSc admission for a second Bsc degree in Germany?

I graduated in 2016 with a BSc in Geophysics and a CGPA of 2.69

Thanks.

Help! Anyone please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Deustchemann:

I have a total of 39 separate applications: 38 Masters, 1 Bachelor

across 20 different schools.

God bless your hustle bro

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Akwaekee(f): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Check these schools that need only online application with July 15th deadline
1. Uni of Saarland,
2. Hochschule Hof M.Sc Applied Research in Computer Science
3. Ruhr Universitat Bochum
4. Uni of Bonn M.Sc Computer science. They are tuition free.

enigbon:
Hello guys, please i need a list of schools, that collect tuition fees and that are still available for application. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enigbon: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
tanks
Akwaekee:
1. Uni of Saarland,
4. Uni of Bonn M.Sc Computer science etc

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by benjamin139: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Second AL just came in. Msc Quantitative Economics CAU-kiel

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kratos14: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Glowing1:

Danke schön
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kratos14: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Glowing1:
Update from my call to the Lagos Embassy

This news shouldn't stop u from putting ur calls across as well. Let them know we are waiting. Cos this is an important issue that needs to be addressed soonest

Please what is ur start up date n wen did u book ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
2nd AL alert
Msc Biomedical Technologies
University of Tübingen

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by HighPriest0(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
chimax1:
2nd AL alert Msc Biomedical Technologies University of Tübingen
This is not a tuition free school right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Govkaybee: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hello peeps, So I'm still in the process of making payment to uniassist for otton von guericke madgeburg for MSc. and the application deadline is July 15th. Was wondering if this july 15th timeline applies to the online application on uniassist or to the posting of documents to them. Also, must recommendation letters be from lecturers? Can my boss give me a recommendation letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by danielnwatu(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kevwe06:
Good afternoon house, what should I do, I was given appointment today at the German embassy Abuja for second degree and the V.O said I should go to Lagos for my application that they only process visa for Master’s degree students. She also told me email Lagos which I’ve done now. Should I rebook?
had same experience. but i have a new appointment with the lagos embassy.
please reply your dm
just write the Lagos embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Richmondoau(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
This message was sent in error, you will soon receive another to that effect.
Barth88:

yes i received the above email from them,all my uploaded dos were all "okayed" except one which is still "in processing" , i am yet to upload my transcript, doctors report as well as my police report, but there isnt any available space for that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Richmondoau(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Have AL without getting AD is the worst feeling on earth.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Richmondoau(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
I dont get it bro.
Barth88:

use google translation tools
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by MicroMo: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Please if you know you had your interview in Abuja today like me, please let's connect. Kindly send me a PM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by freakky(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Akwaekee:
1. Uni of Saarland,
4. Uni of Bonn M.Sc Computer science. They are tuition free.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Clara2244(f): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Am not understanding Fulda at all, they asked us to give them more time but i heard from someone that they have sent admission letter to some people.
enigbon:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UsefulUsuf(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
AjayD:

Hello.. I also got the invite... what course are you going for as I applied for Applied computer science

I applied for the same course too. any latest on the test?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Eaze66: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
I just got a LR from them just now . Bsc lnt'l bizn mgtmt.it was a NC course anyway! Check ur mail.
Clara2244:
Am not understanding Fulda at all, they asked us to give them more time but i heard from someone that they have sent admission letter to some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UsefulUsuf(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Barth88:
Guys did anyone apply to deggendorf technical college via primus? i was asked to upload some other doc, however, there is no space available space for more upload and they keep insisting i must upload via the upload section, their deadline is on the 15th, im really troubled by this.

I will advice you to mail the admission office about your current status and seek for assistance on what you should do. I did same and a test date was sent to me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Gspeed(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Guten Tag Leute.
Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences Al (BSC) just dropped today.
AD- August 26
Deadline for enrollment - 15/10/2019.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by pompido: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
LaGbaJaa:
If you have admission offer and you have not received an Appointment Date, there is one more thing you can do.

I am in your shoes and I do think we can all take one pragmatic step by directing our complaints to Mr. Heiko..

Good though your intentions are but I believe a better approach might be to coordinate applicants to sign a letter of assistance. It would give some credence to your plight and exact some traction on the matter.

Posting the email in the open gives room for all kinds of entries

God bless us all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by enigbon: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2019
Yea depends on the course u applied to, you applied to the software developmemt course too right?
Clara2244:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by UsefulUsuf(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
AjayD:

Hello.. I also got the invite... what course are you going for as I applied for Applied computer science

Applied computer science. how far with ur test date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.