Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (597689 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2019
Philfit:
Congrats,Was it online application?

Ja, Kein uni-assist, Kein VPD, kein certification, kein postal mail....but I'd need either original or certified docs for enrollment

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emeka2103: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
fabregasss:
please I need help.

please what is the postal address of Uniassist.

I want to send my documents to them.

Your input will be appreciated.

Thanks
please i sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Sedatylo(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Adhheir:
I just got my AL for TUHHamburg...environmental engineering (MSC)...the journey got more serious, thanks to everyone on the thread, hopefully
subsequent events would be hitch free.

Winter ist hier
Congrats bro...
I applied to TUHH too..please reply my mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Amen. Thank you my colleague. .
Fabcol:
Amen oh!!! Snr colleague cheesy
Success is yours in DE

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by emeka2103: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fabcol:
Data page of your international passport
This question was answered on the previous page..(page 92)..you guys should try read previous posts at least

please, I want to know if it's mandatory for you to scan your passport ID to uni-assist. Am just curious to know if I didn't upload will it affect anything as regards my admission.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
honourableseyi:

In order to have a plan B, I will also suggest that you should apply to some schools against Winter semester so that if eventually, it does not work out as planned, you can quickly switch to your plan B. Shalom

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
DemigodZeus147:

Please, how do I go about this coz I didn't see this app "Tubemate" in my App Store.

Google 'download tube mate apk' use the first link apkure download the file and install
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by chimax1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
heeedreeez:
Hi guyz, what or where is the cheapest courier service to send docs to UNIASSIST. Please, I am in lagos. I called their line and they are telling me 26k but a friend sent hers in ibadan, UI for just 10k. Please i need answers asap
lets Link Up and send together. Theres one guy already making it 3 persons .i sent u a pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Something like this @demigodZeus147

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tadenuga(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hello house
Good afternoon, I'm currently studying a Degree program (International business) at EU Business School Munich [in-complete semester, but I will like to switch to Rhein-waal University of Applied sciences to study (International Relations) due to the heavy financial demands from EU. I'll appreciate if you could guide me on the best ways and options available to go about this.
I humbly wait for your favourable response.
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Teejay004(m): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Adhheir:
I just got my AL for TUHHamburg...environmental engineering (MSC)...the journey got more serious, thanks to everyone on the thread, hopefully

Winter ist hier

Nice. I got mine last week. TUHH Msc. Mechatronics. Perhaps we should link up

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Ketu223(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Deustchemann:

Bro, you are contradicting rule 11 of nairaland posting.
Next time, don't type your post completely in capital letters.

Someone has suggested to you that you stay awake between 11:50-12:20am. Visit the embassy site, (there's a link to it in the previous page) and book your appointment when dates are released within that period.

If you don't get a date, then use the email student@lago.diplo.de
Send your admission letter, proof of sustenance and data page of your international passport. Also attach a small message requesting for a visa interview. Send this mail around 7:50am, and just once per week so that your mail address won't be marked as spam. See if they'll reply you.

If they don't, then your best bet is to keep trying the online booking.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Fabcol:
Data page of your international passport
This question was answered on the previous page..(page 92)..you guys should try read previous posts at least

thanks so much. seen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
tadenuga:

Hello house
Good afternoon, I'm currently studying a Degree program (International business) at EU Business School Munich [in-complete semester, but I will like to switch to Rhein-waal University of Applied sciences to study (International Relations) due to the heavy financial demands from EU. I'll appreciate if you could guide me on the best ways and options available to go about this.
Thank you.

Cc honorableseyi please throw more light
He said something about sitting for an interview with your alien office and stating reasons you want to change.. What semester are you in now?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
emeka2103:

please, I want to know if it's mandatory for you to scan your passport ID to uni-assist. Am just curious to know if I didn't upload will it affect anything as regards my admission.
Thanks

No it won't, unless the program you are applying to demands for it... I am talking from experience.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Google 'download tube mate apk' use the first link apkure download the file and install

Thanks a lot...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tadenuga(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
He said something about sitting for an interview with your alien office and stating reasons you want to change.. What semester are you in now?

I'm still in first semester, I plan to switch to Rhein-waal for winter session.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by DemigodZeus147(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please House, when does university of applied science Karlsruhe, roll out admission letters.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tadenuga(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
tadenuga:

I'm still in first semester, I plan to switch to Rhein-waal for winter session.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Adhheir: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
I replied!

Sedatylo:

Congrats bro...
I applied to TUHH too..please reply my mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by vinlyreeks(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
honourableseyi:

Generally, you can change school in Germany easily within your first 3 semesters but you might need to have a short interview with the alien office if you want to change your school from the 4th semester and above. So, it means that it is totally possible. As a matter of fact, if you are in school A and the whole thing is turning South, do not wait till you get into exam regulation troubles before you port to another course or school. Shalom

@tadenuga read this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tadenuga(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=vinlyreeks post=76969418]

Ok, so what should I do now? People are saying I have to apply freshly to the new undergraduate course in Rhein-waal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tadenuga(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Ok so what should I do now? People say I have to apply freshly into Rhein-waal.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Onyxqueen: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone, congrats to all that have received their AM. You all shall succeed in Jesus name Amen. Please is anyone departing this week or early next week? Kindly notify please let me send my application through you please. My cousin there will receive from you and assist me to do my posting if you're indisposed pls.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Philfit(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Thanks, was hearing somewhere uni assist only reviews 2.5 and above
Deustchemann:

I think the CGPA decision lies mostly in the hands of the School, not Uni-assist cos admission won't come from Uni-assist. Theirs is just to review your documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by originalwarriman(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
chimax1:
lets Link Up and send together. Theres one guy already making it 3 persons .i sent u a pm.

Count me in too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dukeokafor(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Adhheir:

Winter ist hier

Congratulations brother!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Vickysnipe147:
Hello guys please I need help with institutions that offer logistics, supply chain management or purchasing and supplying For undergraduate level. I studied Marketing both ND and HND with a Good CGPA.

Hi Bro,

I am gunning for same thing, except that mine would be M.Sc. How has the search being? Any fruition so far? I PMed you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Teejay004:

Nice. I got mine last week. TUHH Msc. Mechatronics. Perhaps we should link up

Hello Teejay, please send me a PM, i wuld love to get some information.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by tadenuga(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hello house
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by odimbannamdi(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Deustchemann:

I'll recommend University of Applied Sciences, Wurzburg-Schweinfurt. BSc Logistics
Apply via Uni-assist, pack all your documents. You'll be admitted. I think the admission is not restricted

This was very helpful

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by sugarmike: 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
happystep:

It will be better you follow what is written on your list of required by the embassy. I searched for the list on my phone now but can't locate the document. However I believe they specified birth certificate or attestation by parent for people born before 1992 December.
If you want to follow the high court staff. I am not sure what to say. Because the same thing it will take for you to type your mother's name and sign for her is what it takes for you to type your own name and sign.
ok...thanks for the suggestion bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.