Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable (40722 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
This is preposterous.. and it shows an obvious malpractice here.. you can not categorically say not even 1 person voted the opposition. Even in Buhari's polling unit, the opposition had some votes.
For a PU for have that number (not ward o) then something is fishy
buhari got zero in ekweremadus unit too. What would u say was dat.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
This is preposterous.. and it shows an obvious malpractice here.. you can not categorically say not even 1 person voted the opposition. Even in Buhari's polling unit, the opposition had some votes.

It doesn't shock me. I travelled there out of curiosity with my uncle who had to go cast his vote there, he(Adams)had all the security agents in his pockets.

I almost wept for this country.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by tonididdy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Trackango:
This Election will be close
I doubt so... Area of big PDP controlled states were interrupted from voting, Delta, river, Anambra
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by phase1: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
aljharem:
Atiku's mistake is to pick an ipod grin grin grin grin
**aljharem abeg re-read**

As old as you are here, you still dey fool your grey here. You are the oldest Nairalander here (more than 10 years) but seem to be the most daftes here. Seems wisdom depart away the more you age.
Ruminate about your life cycle. grin
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by ozo13(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
same happened in ekweremadu unit against buhari.what can u say about that grin

1 Like

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by patrick2015: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76047005:
This os UNPRECEDENTED in the history of a nation that a presidential candidate won't get atleast 1 vote in a booth!

No single soul even want Bubu to go back to Daura in that community?! cheesy

PDP: TOTAL FAILURE of a party!!

Waiting for this from INEC ASAP....
Am sure you didn’t see Ekweremadu’s coming. Take it easy on yourself
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Babaj02: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
Sharaaaap there, what about Ekweremadu unit all other parties zero votes. Prof. Wailing Wailer

1 Like

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Govo4me2u(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
They bought vote with the name "Trader Moni" what about those who don't have trade and those who didn't benefit from Npower, food price increase immediately they came into power, all promises made non was fulfilled, but all blame on the past government we got tired of after 16 years but we are already tired within 4 years of this sitting government, people are still voting for it to remain. Even at their old age they still fool you. When will the future be? Directed to the youths of my country Nigeria.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Yekeensalam(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin

Zombie people....... But nothing is fishy at Ewkeremadu unit where PDP as all the votes with others zero
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Pearly255(f): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
We don’t give a f**k ... Atiku for president.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by aljharem(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
phase1:

As old as you are here, you still dey fool your grey here. You are the oldest Nairalander here (more than 10 years) but seem to be the fastest here. Seems wisdom depart away the more you age.
Ruminate about your life cycle. grin
grin grin grin grin grin i don old o
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by sageer1706(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Breaking news... Atiku is leading in China
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by drlateef: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin

What about the Ekweremadu poling unit where APC got zero?
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by wristbangle: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jowabayi:
JESUS!!

Edolites are not Smiling....!

775 to 0 .. This is too much ooo grin grin grin

grin I don't even understand
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Lunockgold: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
aljharem:
Atiku's mistake is to pick an ipod grin grin grin grin
thunder from ijebu locate u nd ur fami nd ly now.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by aljharem(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lunockgold:
thunder from ijebu locate u nd ur fami nd ly now.

Are you Ipod ?

Same to your family
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Banter1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where are the Atikulated people?
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by NwaliE01: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is a clear rigging. It's not possible that over 700 persons should have same view as whom to elect.

It's all most impossible if you ask me. Just like we share here in Nairaland.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by afamaustin(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
wot about the party agents didn't the vote

1 Like

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Delivar(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
In Peter Obi's ward APC had some votes. In Igbo land for that matter where APC is more detested than anywhere else. Something is definitely fishy.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by introvertme: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
NwaliE01:
This is a clear rigging. It's not possible that over 700 persons should have same view as whom to elect.

It's all most impossible if you ask me. Just like we share here in Nairaland.

Lmfaooo, ekweremadu nkor?
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wow, they really meant business o.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by omoranmilowo: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is Oshiomhole's handwork who is ready to die because of Buhari. Even Atiku still have votes in Buhari's unit talk less of people that are dying for Buhari like this Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Amaechi. Useless people.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by NwaliE01: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
introvertme:

Lmfaooo, ekweremadu nkor?

It's same rigging too my brother if you ask me.

Even in families, you cannot have same view on issues.

1 Like

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by bluefilm: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
I suspect Federal might.

Atiku ndo.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by 9jaArea: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Did you see the ballot papers they thumbed printed? Atiku was hailed by his people yet he couldn't win his PU

ritababe:
How come? I have friends in that unit who voted for atiku.
This is unfair.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Abeyjide: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin

ekweremadu polling unit nko?
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Abeyjide: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
ritababe:
How come? I have friends in that unit who voted for atiku.
This is unfair.

were you there when the thumb print was done? yoruba says if you see my face ,you can't see my mind.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Alcacer47: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Even as an apc supporter, ddnt believe this news until my friend who also voted in same polling unit sent a pic to back up the news...lawd!!!

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by bkool7(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
Cry me a river

PDP got all votes in Ekweremadu's PU too

1 Like

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by realoscar84(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Likes for Atiku is gradually drying up. IPods are waking up to reality that elections are not won on social media or nairaland

DextrousDavid:
APC = ATIKU... People's Choice!

like for Atiku Share if otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Buhari Must Go” – Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.