Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable (40730 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Pastor Tunde Bakare Zero Vote / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward / Is This APC National Chairman , Adams Oshiomole’s Mansion? (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jowabayi:
JESUS!!

Edolites are not Smiling....!

775 to 0 .. This is too much ooo grin grin grin
Edo north only Edo south and central has more population
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by NairaMaster1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76047005:
This is UNPRECEDENTED in the history of a nation that a presidential candidate won't get atleast 1 vote in a polling booth!

No single soul even want Bubu to go back to Daura in that community?! cheesy

PDP: TOTAL FAILURE of a party!!

We are just Waiting for this from INEC ASAP....

ENUGU – PEOPLES Democratic Party, PDP,
Senatorial candidate for Enugu West, Senate Ike
Ekweremadu swept all the votes cast in his
polling units, Amachalla Primary School Mpu.
Deputy Senate President, Ekweremadu, also
delivered 100% of the votes cast for the PDP
Presidential candidate and the House of
Representatives with the All Progressives
Congress, APC scoring zero.
There was wild celebration by the youths as,
Independent National Electoral Commission,
INEC, officials concluded counting of the votes.
Speaking to newsmen shortly after the counting
of votes, one of the PDP stakeholder from the
community Mr. Bright Ekweremadu said it was
expected because Awgu is for PDP and it is the
Deputy President of the Senate’s ward, “so we
don’t expect any other party to come in.”
According to him, ” in this community we are
overwhelmed, we are happy; it’s a sign that our
Senator is representing us well and we are
happy with him and the only way to pay him
back is to cast our votes for him. And we have
done that not only for Senate but the
Presidency and House of Reps.
Out of the 499 valid votes cast PDP scored 468
votes for Presidency, 490 for Senate and 492
for House of Reps. Other parties scored zero.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/apc-other-parties-get-zero-vote-in-ekweremadus-ward/
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by ultiabaz36(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
No other party agent there?
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by martineverest(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
martowskin1:
That's why EDO is the worst state in SS
lol....Edo has the best governor in South South and the most futuristic governor in naija
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Dayg88(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
This is preposterous.. and it shows an obvious malpractice here.. you can not categorically say not even 1 person voted the opposition. Even in Buhari's polling unit, the opposition had some votes.
For a PU for have that number (not ward o) then something is fishy

Same happened in Ekweremadu's PU. Know your facts before you type shit
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by FrankGiel: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jowabayi:
JESUS!!

My exact reaction
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin
This is preposterous.. and it shows an obvious malpractice here.. you can not categorically say not even 1 person voted the opposition. Even in Buhari's polling unit, the opposition had some votes.

At my unit, I doubt PDP will get a single vote. Majority of the people on queue were ready to vote Atiku, but APC thugs took over, threatening death, assault on anyone who voted PDP. In fact, they even had one of their thugs stand by the voting area, closely making sure no one voted for PDP. Eventually people, including me left because we felt threatened. we preferred not to vote than be coerced to vote for APC and Buhari.

You needed to see how they manhandled one elderly man while the police looked on.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ekpekus:
grin

How do you explain Ekweremadu's polling unit where no other party got a single vote except PDP? That must be the people's will to you. That's hypocrisy.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Jowabayi: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

Edo north only Edo south and central has more population

Edo North has much more population than Edo Central.
Only Edo South is bigger, and that is mainly because of BENIN, But Benin itself is a mixture of everybody, but sha let's wait for the state results.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by martowskin1(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
martineverest:
lol....Edo has the best governor in South South and the most futuristic governor in naija

Like seriously, in all the SS state, which can EDO measure upto, even our baby bayelsa, truth is bitter though..

But we know as the thing be for area... EDO no join, Edo be like sapele for delta...

Thats why osho easily sold them to APC
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Instinct40: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76047005:
This is UNPRECEDENTED in the history of a nation that a presidential candidate won't get atleast 1 vote in a polling booth!

Same happened to PMB in Ortoms unit

1 Like

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by stieyven(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jowabayi:
JESUS!!

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by kings20(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76047005:

APC party didn't get a single vote in the Deputy Senate presidents ward...0 vote for APC Gen. Buhari, 0 for the ApC senator & 0 for APC house of rep candidate
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by sneedpahpaz(m): 1:02am On Feb 24, 2019
ritababe:
How come? I have friends in that unit who voted for atiku.
This is unfair.
How well do you know those friends lady? Politics is all about do as I say not as I do... Besides Buhari is the better option. It actually took the U.S over 200 hundred years to get to where they are right now. Atiku has fraudulent motives don't u get?

1 Like

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by SONOFGOD77(m): 4:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Ok

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Tes971: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2019
See below

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by lexy2014: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2019
post=76047005:

If u were in Edo state when oshiomole was governor, then u will understand how he takes elections. Elections in Edo state are usually about d will of oshiomole not d will of d people

1 Like

Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by lexy2014: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Jowabayi:
JESUS!!

If u were in Edo state when oshiomole was governor, then u will understand how he takes elections. Elections in Edo state are usually about d will of oshiomole not d will of Edo people
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by Evidenx(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2019
AM FROM EDO STATE LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THATS THE HANDI WORK OF OSHIOMOLE.. HE IS GOOD AT SWEEPING VOTES IN FAVOUR OF HIS CANDIDATE. BUT THANK GOD ITS JUST ONE UNIT OUT OF SO MANY.... EDO SOUTH(BENIN'S) IS FULLY ATIKULATED.
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by oshorstan(f): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2019
If you support any party than APC in Iyamho, you're dead
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by MeeLan: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
the real Edolites don't want Buhari, but Oshiomoles has his importees to do his voting!
Re: Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable by real777(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
I trust that demon Osho-omole will never allow any thing other than his will prevail in Edo let a lone his own unit. That's 100% score in his unit. The only zombies in Edo are majorly Eksako people because of Osho irrespective of whether the candidate is a scorpion or snake. Just mention APC & they lose their brain. Dem put Bubu for head like tomorrow no dey.

Some elders in Nigeria are very wicked, heartless & without conscience. Yesterday in my polling unit about to cast my vote...this man close to 70 years walk to me asking & begging me to vote for APC & in my heart shook my head & I was smiling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.