Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) (101651 Views)

Breaking: Former Senate President Saraki Booed With Chant Of 'ole' In Ilorin / Rochas Booed As He Bragged At APC Rally In Imo, Amaechi & Oshiomhole Reacts / Saraki Booed At APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by sweetgala(m): 2:19am On Feb 24, 2019
marriseller:
Wow! No dynasty reigns forever truly. The Saraki dynasty finally crashed. This should Serve as a lesson to all power holders, weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. Kwara, your light has come!

Actually his sister has just taken over control of the Saraki legacy.
You have to remember Bukola is at odds with his father's interests
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Jeffobinna1:
lol is this one boo? Please tell us another story

No na hailings no be boo.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by boxypane(m): 2:32am On Feb 24, 2019
smoke123:
only propaganda thats wat APC is Good for dont worry i kn u guys are Good as for opposition u do better than.

grin grin propaganda after elections be?
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by mastercee(m): 2:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Jeffobinna1:

At all! It's not boo, it's bae
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by mastercee(m): 2:36am On Feb 24, 2019
hamzyluv:
forget about stone age or cement age ��� American undergraduates lying down for good 12hours in protest of the horrible gunshots in their school the other time , if it's Nigeria some people like you will be saying another story ....

France yellow vest protests still on going because Macron increase fuel price, no body refer to Stone age throughout the globe ... We too like to be forming well exposed with our grammars

Chop knuckle �... You nailed it�

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 2:43am On Feb 24, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Afonjas can like to be very loud and unruly

I feel sad when i see Igbos line up to lick the yansh of a BUKOLA, an FFK ...a FAYOSE.

Do you realize they are ALL Yoruba men ? Don't you even have anyone to worship in your 5 states ?

I would hate to be the slave ... licking Atiku or Saraki's black buttocks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by SaintNemesis(f): 2:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Osho's wife is admiring Oloye
magoo10:
Apc still suffering from the heavy blow saraki dealt them.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by ruffDiamond: 2:49am On Feb 24, 2019
teeboy100:
a lo to ge
hahahaha na so jor otitoge!iyalaya sarathief!
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Dalby(m): 2:52am On Feb 24, 2019
RexTramadol1:
lol nonsense thread

Someone that's going back to senate

As Senate clerk, or sergeant of arms

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by yommen: 2:53am On Feb 24, 2019
starbuck:
Yorubas can make noise all in the name of talking angry angry angry angry

Biko , I am not feeling fine so save yourself the stress of quoting me

Sugomu doesn't feel fine any longer after already throwing tantrum at others. Na you get sense pass now. And mind you, you no go ever feel fine o.

5 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Triangles1(m): 2:55am On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I feel sad when i see Igbos line up to lick the yansh of a BUKOLA, an FFK ...a FAYOSE.

Do you realize they are ALL Yoruba men ? Don't you even have anyone to worship in your 5 states ?

I would hate to be the slave ... licking Atiku or Saraki's black buttocks

Guy you're wicked, you're a murderer.

That statement got me crack up......

Don't you have anyone to worship in your five small state.

Eleyi gidigan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Triangles1:

Guy you're wicked, you're a murderer.

That statement got me crack up......

Don't you have anyone to worship in your five small state.

Eleyi gidigan

Walahi the thing dey pain me.

Both Saraki and Atiku lost their own polling booths - they were rejected by their own people.

But some guys from Nnewi and Nsukka would now enlarge their pictures, frame it and recite National Pledge every morning.

Them be abobakus?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by oruma19: 3:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is a video of @bukolasaraki at the Ilorin international airport leaving Ilorin for Abuja after sensing the collapse of his dynasty.

His people gave him a befitting farewell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5yHFvwhdb8

now I know Nigerians are really cursed people and will remain in this wilderness of reteogression for ever. I agree with those who already made up their minds to relocate and leave the country because things will never change. Much as i don't see atiku as messiah, Buhari and Tinubu are no options. Nigerian people are real monkeys. Shame to family members who join forces with outsiders to bring down their siblings. Gbemi is useless and will never make it in life. Buhari of all people, a man with no brain.. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Olaone1: 3:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Booed by APC paid rats angry
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Olaone1: 3:14am On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Both Saraki and Atiku lost their own polling booths - they were rejected by their own people.

But some guys from Nnewi and Nsukka would now enlarge their pictures, frame it and recite National Pledge every morning.

Them be abobakus?
Yeah, lost in your dream

Harbinger of fake news
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Olaone1:
Yeah, lost in your dream

Harbinger of fake news

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by MYHUBBY: 3:26am On Feb 24, 2019
starbuck:
Yorubas can make noise all in the name of talking angry angry angry angry

Biko , I am not feeling fine so save yourself the stress of quoting me

no wonder your sense is not working. guess you're not Igbo because if you're you must know the most lousy tribe. visit Nnewi and abakaliki you will swallow your words

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Abeyjide: 3:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Hypocrisy is when you shout otoge in kwara
And jagaban in Lagos

Don't you know he who wear shoes knows where it pinches? what concerns me about Lagos please, they should fight theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by oluwamoh: 3:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Jeffobinna1:
Obinna u are a big fool .... Saraki lost already we kwarans dont care about atiku or buhari but OTOGE

3 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by israelmao(m): 4:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Bukola is smart and has taught Tinubu,Oshiomhole, Buhari,Lai,and rest of them some political lessons.He engages his mind rather than engage in the words of mouth.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by bluntMonkey: 4:04am On Feb 24, 2019
OmoManU:
If you people think you can give bloc votes in the south east, we can do times 4 in the north
#Buhariiswinning

You mean like this APC fraud?

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by kayusely70(m): 4:18am On Feb 24, 2019
He has never won a credible election on his own except with his father's support or federal might or massive rigging

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by 9ja083: 4:23am On Feb 24, 2019
I hope international observers are watching how election is been rigged in this country?
Some Nigerians can be very stupid. How can a politician pay u to fight and kill ppl and u accept? Where are his children? Will he ever appreciate it if his children behave like u?
someone said Nigerian youths are lazy and a good number went further to prove it on the election day.
God please save this country!
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 24, 2019
sweetgala:

Actually his sister has just taken over control of the Saraki legacy.
You have to remember Bukola is at odds with his father's interests

Gbemi Saraki did not take over anything, una don start again abi, in fact gbemi no get mouth for kwara politics

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Made1414(m): 4:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is a video of @bukolasaraki at the Ilorin international airport leaving Ilorin for Abuja after sensing the collapse of his dynasty.

His people gave him a befitting farewell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5yHFvwhdb8

few hungry people shouting....Apc bought them..That guy on loud voice cannot spell Nigeria
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by handrubaba: 4:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Kwara people jst dey get sense now to knw the dude is a snitch
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by handrubaba: 4:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 4:45am On Feb 24, 2019
Honor10:
Tank God, saraki, it is over. The saraki dynasty finally crushed.

Tank you Jesus
just wait

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 4:49am On Feb 24, 2019
this doesnt mean anything grin
we did more than this for aregbesola in osun but who won
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 4:51am On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Them be abobakus?
guy are you stupid why you dey carry fake news up and down like this you better check better site or go to twitter fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.