Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) (101605 Views)

Breaking: Former Senate President Saraki Booed With Chant Of 'ole' In Ilorin / Rochas Booed As He Bragged At APC Rally In Imo, Amaechi & Oshiomhole Reacts / Saraki Booed At APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Drabrah(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2019
agabusta:
Saraki don suffer cheesy

I tell ya.
The dude is bearing both his sins & dat of his father.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2019
gurnam:

The greatest hypocrisy is shouting and voting PDP for the last 20 years in your village without a single tangible development in that village
where is your village....
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Drabrah:

I tell ya.
The dude is bearing both his sins & dat of his father.
as how he can never be poor like you grin
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Ingocof:
Saraki thought his vote will come from the east, he forgot kwarwns will do the voting,
Two reasons for his downfall
1. Pride. you don't want to bow to any superior leader at the top, you want to be the head.
2. Greediness. you have ruled kwara state for 16 years years without any meaningful development .
morale
if you can't be humble to your oga at the top then be good to your people at home
we are waiting
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Jeffobinna1(m): 7:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Go and call your father a fool today when you get home. Stupid BMC without brain
oluwamoh:

Obinna u are a big fool .... Saraki lost already we kwarans dont care about atiku or buhari but OTOGE
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Jeffobinna1(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Booing is done by crowd not 10 people,lol I guess you were the guy making the video
Oricha79:
no, they're praising him.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Drabrah(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Starkid3010:
as how he can never be poor like you grin

And I can never be monumentally embarrassed & disgraced like him
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Drabrah:

And I can never be monumentally embarrassed & disgraced like him
who told you they did..... those people you seeing will lick is feet tomorrow... dsame thing they did here in osun state.. and... who that help self
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Fixed1122k: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2019
See below

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by lanre4islam(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2019
IT IS NOT BECAUSE THIS TOP PEOPLE ARE SO STRONG THAT WE SUFFER.

IT'S BECAUSE AVERAGE NIGERIANS DO NOT TEAM /COOPERATE TO LEGALLY(VOTE) CAST THE OUT WITH DETERMINATION!

I'm from Lagos and I reside in Ilorin Central,

Since I got here, I have never seen ILORIN so determined and corporative towards striving for revolution /changes.

Old and young in all Polling Units were with Lamp to witness counting and safe delivery of their ballot paper yesternight.

Infact in ward near my resident APC lovers refuse to vote when they detect the ballot paper wasn't complete. Soldiers intervene o, and INEC officials ran to get the rest, they start voting by 12noon

LESSON:NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE, IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT, THEY MAY PATIENTLY BEAR IT BUT WILL ONE DAY DISGRACE YOU WHEN THE BALL IS THEIR COT(VOTE).

ESERERE LAIYE OOOOO

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is a video of @bukolasaraki at the Ilorin international airport leaving Ilorin for Abuja after sensing the collapse of his dynasty.

His people gave him a befitting farewell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5yHFvwhdb8

This is just the voice of 1single mad fellow supported by a very biased blogger or whatever. Hoping to see mixed crowd chasing and booing him with the headline. However people will always reap what they sow. Bukola Saraki probably reaped what he sowed and Gbemi Saraki will reap what she has sown.
How wicked is politicking! Dividing families to this extent.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by imam07: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2019
9ja083:
I hope international observers are watching how election is been rigged in this country?
Some Nigerians can be very stupid. How can a politician pay u to fight and kill ppl and u accept? Where are his children? Will he ever appreciate it if his children behave like u?
someone said Nigerian youths are lazy and a good number went further to prove it on the election day.
God please save this country!
mumu so nah foreign observer s go decide our fate for us. Some don talk say very soon u go start dey invite united nation. U never see anything. People are celebrating their freedom from an evil politician u are pained. I don't think u get sense at all. But why are u people concern about state that is not your own. We don dey tell saraki slaves that saraki is a goner in Kwara and u saw it. U still dey here dey talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Concepcion9ja(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2019
starbuck:
Yorubas can make noise all in the name of talking angry angry angry angry

Biko , I am not feeling fine so save yourself the stress of quoting me
so be it. As a man thinketh in his earth, so is he
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Honor10:
Tank God, saraki, it is over. The saraki dynasty finally crushed.

Tank you Jesus
Which of the Jesus ?
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:

This is just the voice of 1single mad fellow supported by a very biased blogger or whatever. Hoping to see mixed crowd chasing and booing him with the headline. However people will always reap what they sow. Bukola Saraki probably reaped what he sowed and Gbemi Saraki will reap what she has sown.

Watch ALL of the video and not the beginning alone and clear your doubt
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by zicoraads: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Hypocrisy is when you shout otoge in kwara
And jagaban in Lagos
Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by AllenSpencer: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Jeffobinna1:
Go and call your father a fool today when you get home. Stupid BMC without brain

Oga! Please shut-up
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by samisj4real(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Saraki is coming back to senate & as the senate president.

All of Una go they alright las las
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by akoaki(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Ireboya:
Otoge!
I admire this slogan, O to ge.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by AllenSpencer: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Which of the Jesus ?

Mary Magdalene's lipsrsealed
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by gurnam: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Starkid3010:
where is your village....

Abakaliki
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2019
gurnam:

Abakaliki
�� a state for some people
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by RexTramadol1: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Saraki is coming back to the Senate

You can take that to the bank!
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by xelly: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is a video of @bukolasaraki at the Ilorin international airport leaving Ilorin for Abuja after sensing the collapse of his dynasty.

His people gave him a befitting farewell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5yHFvwhdb8

You can see that the loudest voice is from the guy recording the video. It is APC way of peddling falsehood.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Tani91: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Somebody said Brother Bukky Ole�� but I love Saraki, he is a better politician than Tinubu
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by eyinjuege: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
blackjack21:

father's curse? I'm not understanding. who curse who?

Ok, lemme give you the gist.
His father made him. His father Saraki senior was the godfather of politics in kwara for decades. He put his son- Bukola as governor there, and after the son's tenure, wanted to put his daughter there (bukola's immediate sister, same parents) Bukola said no way, he was going to put his own choice as governor there. So he went against his dad, and took the mantle of leadership from the dad. The dad formed another politocal party for his daughter to contest for governorship, but she lost. Its been unheard of that any candidate of senior Saraki would lose an election. In short, his father felt disgraced, and cursed his son that he will also be disgraced. The father died not long after, powerless.
Don't forget his father held kwara politics for decades, just like tinubu and Lagos. The father was even stronger than Tinubu in kwara.
Bukola's detractors have used his same sister to speak against him and work for the opposition, because she had gone into political oblivion after her defeat (with the new party her father created). Afterall she is also a Saraki, and will have the same respect people accord Bukola because of his father.
Kwarans are tired of the Saraki dynasty ( created by the senior saraki), as they've been ruling for decades. The man was indeed the godfather of politics in kwara, but his own son brought an end to his influence

DSDLIVEREPORT:

I don't think you know what has happened in the past btw Bukola and Gbemi. Bukola destroyed her dream of becoming governor years ago. I don't think that family bond has been strong since then. Infact, she has never hidden her disdain for her brother, as most of the siblings believed he led to the demise of their father

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by AllenSpencer: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2019
starbuck:
Yorubas can make noise all in the name of talking angry angry angry angry

Biko , I am not feeling fine so save yourself the stress of quoting me

I pray that sickness takes your life!
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2019
eyinjuege:

Ok, lemme give you the gist.
His father made him. His father Saraki senior was the godfather of politics in kwara for decades. He put his son there, and after the son's tenure, wanted to put his daughter there (bukola's immediate sister, same parents) Bukola said no way, he was going to put his own choice as governor there. So he went against his dad, and took the mantle of leadership from the dad. The dad formed another politocal party for his daughter to contest for governorship, but she lost. Its been unheard of that any candidate of senior Saraki would lose an election. In short, his father felt disgraced, and cursed his son that he will also be disgraced. The father died not long after, powerless.
Don't forget his father held kwara politics for decades, just like tinubu and Lagos. The father was even stronger than Tinubu in kwara.
Bukola's detractors have used his same sister to speak against him and work for the opposition, because she had gone into political oblivion after her defeat (with the new party her father created). Afterall she is also a Saraki, and will have the same respect people accord Bukola because of his father.
Kwarans are tired of the Saraki dynasty ( created by the senior saraki), as they've been ruling for decades. The man was indeed the godfather of politics in kwara, but his own son brought an end to his influence

I don't think you know what has happened in the past btw Bukola and Gbemi. Bukola destroyed her dream of becoming governor years ago. I don't think that family bond has been strong since then. Infact, she has never hidden her disdain for her brother, as most of the siblings believed he led to the demise of their father
You just buttressed my point: wicked is politicking.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by hamzyluv(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Triangles1:

Over sense they worry you.
You're on point with your comment

No vex bro ,,

That was how one guy just they argue with me that Ghana structures and environment better Nigeria , I just asked him whether he has been to Ghana. Guess what he said NO. I just stopped talking to him inside the long bus we boarded . grin
People ask me to talk then I said I need someone who has been to the state to argue with me ..
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Jeffobinna1(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2019
You will soon leave social media
AllenSpencer:

Oga! Please shut-up
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by demoBaba: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Fixed1122k:
See below

Scammer? There's nothing like fixed games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.