Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) (101608 Views)

Breaking: Former Senate President Saraki Booed With Chant Of 'ole' In Ilorin / Rochas Booed As He Bragged At APC Rally In Imo, Amaechi & Oshiomhole Reacts / Saraki Booed At APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by thewon1(m): 4:51am On Feb 24, 2019
starbuck:
Yorubas can make noise all in the name of talking angry angry angry angry

Biko , I am not feeling fine so save yourself the stress of quoting me
Ode ma le l'eyi ke

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Seasonc19821987: 4:59am On Feb 24, 2019
DESCRIPTION
Car is in good shape, just want to upgrade. Registered already, it’s simply Pay and drive car.Superb AC, lovely engine sound and perfect Radio, papers are up to date.

Call: 08034172781
WhatsApp: 0810 857 9574

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 5:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Starkid3010:

Starkid3010 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:

Guy are you stupid why you dey carry fake news up and down like this you better check better site or go to twitter fool

Ah okay. I didn't know your parents are like that. I agree now

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Toks2008(m): 5:15am On Feb 24, 2019
israelmao:
Bukola is smart and has taught Tinubu,Oshiomhole, Buhari,Lai,and rest of them some political lessons.He engages his mind rather engage in the words of mouth.

And where has that led him? Oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by DKM123: 5:18am On Feb 24, 2019
See them! A group of hired hungry APC TOUTS (who can't feed because the cost of everything has doubled since the government took over) have suddenly become "the people" and mor.ons as usual are buying it.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 24, 2019
DKM123:
See them! A group of hired hungry APC TOUTS (who can't feed because the cost of everything has doubled since the government took over) have suddenly become "the people" and mor.ons as usual are buying it.

Did they come to your father's house to beg for food?

4 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by israelmao(m): 5:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Oblivion for the hurtful and undiscerning minds.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Mitbets: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2019
See prove of our latest winning tickets below

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by princeade86(m): 5:36am On Feb 24, 2019
marriseller:
Wow! No dynasty reigns forever truly. The Saraki dynasty finally crashed. This should Serve as a lesson to all power holders, weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. Kwara, your light has come!
and another bullion van for tinubu. or u dont know that taken kwara by apc, is another bullion van for tinubu .ni.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Bemby69(m): 5:43am On Feb 24, 2019
OP , this isn't true. This video has been trending since Friday . This was when he arrived Ilorin and it was shot while he was" leaving" the airport.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 5:50am On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Ah okay. I didn't know your parents are like that. I agree now
grin grin I will be a fool also if I start arguing with this homeless boy.... son of a thousands fathers grin
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by mrsage(m): 5:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Hypocrisy is when you shout otoge in kwara
And jagaban in Lagos

You can never compare Tinubu and Saraki
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by ejimatic: 5:59am On Feb 24, 2019
OmoManU:
If you people think you can give bloc votes in the south east, we can do times 4 in the north
#Buhariiswinning
. even if ApC has 0votes in south east and south south ...The north will cancell their votes

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by alimaxion: 6:06am On Feb 24, 2019
smoke123:
only propaganda thats wat APC is Good for dont worry i kn u guys are Good as for opposition u do better than.

You can tell from Kwara state election results, enjoy the game bro. we don't need to be emotionally attached to any political party or candidate, they all have the same agenda.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by alimaxion: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2019
mrsage:

You can never compare Tinubu and Saraki

Assignment for those who don't understand
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by gabriel212: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2019
martowskin1:

U guys can enjoy ur Nigeria, we are watching from afar

Enough of this rubbish syndrome that I am not in the country from you guys. does it mean everyone here is suffering? moreover, tell me the Professional work you are doing over their if not the normal hussle to live!!! So shut the Bleep up over their if you are not doing a Professional job in your field of studied .

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by gabriel212: 6:17am On Feb 24, 2019
frowland:

From where exactly, prison, and all those maniac/slave jobs? We've been there, seen it all.
In fact I am really tired of those statements this guys should tell us the Professional job they do where they are.
They sound like everyone here is suffering.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by alimaxion: 6:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Toks2008:

Hmmm, he needs to explain
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by martowskin1(m): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2019
gabriel212:

Enough of this rubbish syndrome that I am not in the country from you guys. does it mean everyone here is suffering? moreover, tell me the Professional work you are doing over their if not the normal hussle to live!!! So shut the Bleep up over their if you are not doing a Professional job in your field of studied .

The 4yrs have not even began, look at how anger is written all over u.........

Just take a deep breath and get ready for the next level
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by alimaxion: 6:20am On Feb 24, 2019
thewon1:

Ode ma le l'eyi ke

Leave him alone, Both Hausas and Igbos have always depended on Yorubas to rule Nigeria, I hope he understands this before it's too late
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2019
CotenantNIG:
I am from kwara bliv me we dont really want this man but i strongly support atiku

Pdp/Apc
yes that's true am also from kwara saraki is totally and forever rejected
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by aliscomonaj: 6:33am On Feb 24, 2019
BUHARI VS ATIKU, 2019 ELECTION PREDICTIONS & PROGNOSES ON STATE BY STATE VOTING WITH PERCENTAGES.

1. NORTH CENTRAL - (6 States with the FCT) over 13m votes
Niger - Buhari 85%, Atiku 15%
Kogi - Buhari 70%, Atiku 30%
Benue - Atiku 55%, Buhari 45%
Plateau - Atiku 55%, Buhari 45%
Nassarawa- Buhari 52%, Atiku 48%
Kwara - Buhari 55%, Atiku 45%
FCT - Buhari 51%, Atiku 49%

2. NORTH EAST- (6 States)0ver 14m votes
Bauchi - Buhari 90%, Atiku 10%
Borno - Buhari 90%, Atiku 10%
Taraba - Atiku 65%, Buhari 35%
Adamawa - Buhari 51%, Atiku 49%
Gombe - Buhari 55%, Atiku 45%
Yobe - Buhari 92%, Atiku 8%

3. NORTH WEST- (7 States) over 18m votes
Zamfara - Buhari 75%, Atiku 25%
Sokoto - Buhari 80%, Atiku 20%
Kaduna - Buhari 70%, Atiku 30%
Kebbi - Buhari 85%, Atiku 15%
Katsina - Buhari 92%, Atiku 8%
Kano - Buhari 75%, Atiku 25%
Jigawa - Buhari 80%, Atiku 20%

4. SOUTH EAST- (5 States) over 9m votes
Enugu - Atiku 85%, Buhari 15%
Imo - Buhari 51%, Atiku 49%
Ebonyi - Atiku 75%, Buhari 25%
Abia - Atiku 85%, Buhari 15%
Anambra - Atiku 80%, Buhari 20%

5. SOUTH SOUTH – (6 States) over 10m votes
Bayelsa - Atiku 80%, Buhari 20%
Akwa Ibom - Buhari 53%, Atiku 47%
Edo - Buhari 60%, Atiku 40%
Rivers - Atiku 60%, Buhari 40%
Cross River - Atiku 65%, Buhari 35%
Delta - Atiku 70%, Buhari 30%

6. SOUTH WEST- (6 States) 0ver 18m votes
Oyo - Buhari 70%, Atiku 30%
Ekiti - Buhar 65%, Atiku 35%
Osun - Buhari 75%, Atiku 25%
Ondo - Buhari 65%, Atiku 35%
Lagos - Buhari 75%, Atiku 25%
Ogun - Buhari 55%, Atiku 45%

Findings shows that Buhari will win 25 States including FCT, while his opponent Atiku will get only 11 States.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Ingocof(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Saraki thought his vote will come from the east, he forgot kwarwns will do the voting,
Two reasons for his downfall
1. Pride. you don't want to bow to any superior leader at the top, you want to be the head.
2. Greediness. you have ruled kwara state for 16 years years without any meaningful development .
morale
if you can't be humble to your oga at the top then be good to your people at home

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by gabriel212: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2019
martowskin1:

The 4yrs have not even began, look at how anger is written all over u.........

Just take a deep breath and get ready for the next level

I am asking you again tell me what you do over their for a living. If you are an Electrical engineering graduate do you work in an Electrical coy over their? Which Professional body you belong? Can you do program and control design or circuit and details design? Etc if Mechanical engineering are you LEED , WELL certified? U belong to USGBC or AIA? If accountants what are your professional qualifications since you got their? Do you improve your self academically since u got their. Etc if non of this please never mention u guys should suffer in Nigeria again.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Twagrill(m): 6:41am On Feb 24, 2019
starbuck:
Yorubas can make noise all in the name of talking angry angry angry angry

Biko , I am not feeling fine so save yourself the stress of quoting me
when will your sense be back? must you start a tribal war?
Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by martowskin1(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2019
gabriel212:

I am asking you again tell me what you do over their for a living. If you are an Electrical engineering graduate do you work in an Electrical coy over their? Which Professional body you belong? Can you do program and control design or circuit and details design? Etc if Mechanical engineering are you LEED , WELL certified? U belong to USGBC or AIA? If accountants what are your professional qualifications since you got their? Do you improve your self academically since u got their. Etc if non of this please never mention u guys should suffer in Nigeria again.

I dont hold u any explanation bro.. . and I never said u guys are suffering, I only said

"we will be watching from afar"

You are the one mentioning u guys are suffering over there.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by gurnam: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Hypocrisy is when you shout otoge in kwara
And jagaban in Lagos

The greatest hypocrisy is shouting and voting PDP for the last 20 years in your village without a single tangible development in that village

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Rotimi47: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2019
agabusta:
Saraki don suffer cheesy
I tell you! grin
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Starkid3010(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2019
DKM123:

i dey tell you..... the samething happened in osun state but who won all these hungry fellas determine NOTHING!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.