Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. (73356 Views)

Umahi Humiliated In America Because He Is Nigerian / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by drTOO: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2019
The igbo population in Lagos is growing at an exponential rate. The election results are a reflection of that growth. If care is not taken, they will take over that state.

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Muscomide: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
No RIGHT THINKING & Educated YORUBA will take BUHARI serious

As in ehnnn......
Whenever I come across my fellow tribesmen shouting Sai Baba, Sai Baba, I just shake my head in pity for them. I liken them to rams voting for Sallah. Las las, na slaughter go end am.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Raskasal(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2019
dhuthraki:
What exactly is happening in Lagos?

I'm not surprised at the results. All those areas are filled with elites who in one way or the other trying to avoid being probed by PMB incase he wins. Wait for the real people that want to upgrade to next level

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by propynich123: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by EdiomiNaija(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Tell the lifeless to start packing �.. .

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by somalianprince: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2019
This is the real deal. This is Lekki, populated by decent people and not almajiris. They understands the economy and equally understand why Buhari should be voted out.

SAI PDP

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Eruditor:

LOL. Informed decision my foot. I had a neighbour who got 1B off a road contract and lived in one of the places you mentioned above. Who got paid for the job and did nothing under GEJs govt. Or is it Deziani's sister that lives in VGC that will vote for PMB?

They are inconsequential.
It is a disgusting habit to always label anyone who doesn't support your political choice corrupt. This election has exposed hypocrites like you. Tinubu dis something so brazen as to move bullion van during election yet I've not heard any of you idiots denounce him. Most people voting for buhari in the north are basing their judgement on his tag as a ethno-religious champion, not any superb achievement. You simply can't expect better informed ppl to toe same line

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Focusmind:
There is something I have noticed ed about Nigeria election. Rich and highly educated people know how to make better and informed decisions.

Poor and local people make decisions based on tribal and religious sentiments. Our politicians knows this and that's why they campaign more where poor stay. You hardly see them campaign in high brow areas because they know that the people that stays there won't accept their lies.

This is the reason why Nigeria and Africa are backwards. Voters don't know how to make decisions. Mundane and non-relevant issues are taken into consideration.

What is happening in Ikoyi, Victoria island, Lekki and Maitama confirmed this assertion.

True.

Never witnessed any forms of campaign on this axis except posters and not just this election, but every election. No campaigns.

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by lildonn222: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This election has shown that Buhari has been rejected by Nigerians unlike in 2015 when people voted him in wholeheartedly. All the cabal did today was try to force him on Nigerians and that's why the election was so violent. Also, illiteracy and hunger in Northern Nigeria is a big problem to the country.
yeah so violent in your area but not in the north
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
You sound like a broken record. Lol
I swear i no even understand that fool.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by RTSC: 7:02am On Feb 24, 2019
doctokwus:

A big one and it's affecting everything other right thinking Nigerians in other parts of Nigeria are doing to uplift Nigeria.
We must rethink the criteria for voting.
No voting process can be free and fair when an almajiri or a Stark illiterate has the same vote as every other person.Painful but bitter truth.
I said it before on one thread.
Even the UN does not use mere population for veto power. If not, Nigeria would be on the permanent security council.

We need to introduce the electoral college similar to America's style.
Otherwise, the least educated in society with their uncontrolled birth rate and ignorance will determine who governs the rest of us

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by omonla10(m): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Focusmind:
There is something I have noticed ed about Nigeria election. Rich and highly educated people know how to make better and informed decisions.

Poor and local people make decisions based on tribal and religious sentiments. Our politicians knows this and that's why they campaign more where poor stay. You hardly see them campaign in high brow areas because they know that the people that stays there won't accept their lies.

This is the reason why Nigeria and Africa are backwards. Voters don't know how to make decisions. Mundane and non-relevant issues are taken into consideration.

What is happening in Ikoyi, Victoria island, Lekki and Maitama confirmed this assertion.
most people in these areas made thier money during d pdp years. How can they support apc when thier structures for making money steadily have been greatly altered to favour d common man..
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:05am On Feb 24, 2019
drTOO:
The igbo population in Lagos is growing at an exponential rate. The election results are a reflection of that growth. If care is not taken, they will take over that state.

You are a fool, so the votes Atiku got in Oyo and Ekiti and Osun are all Igbo people right? Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Pls tell the Buhari Advocate that if Atiku workers could be living in VGC, it means he has a good salary scheme. Then why is he advocating for lifelessness who only own 150 cowz? Mad people everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by webtutorr: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Yes oo, up PDP, up AtikuObi

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This election has shown that Buhari has been rejected by Nigerians unlike in 2015 when people voted him in wholeheartedly. All the cabal did today was try to force him on Nigerians and that's why the election was so violent. Also, illiteracy and hunger in Northern Nigeria is a big problem to the country.

The illiteracy and poverty in northern Nigeria is nothing short of a development and security threat, and any serious government should treat it as such.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2019
omonla10:
most people in these areas made thier money during d pdp years. How can they support apc when thier structures for making money steadily have been greatly altered to favour d common man..

Which common man, the ones Tinubu brought out bullion vans for and was handing money to them one by one at polling units?? Think before you talk, you lots are dragging this country to the stone age.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by RTSC: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2019
omonla10:
How is it in favour of the common man?
Is the common man buying food stuffs less compared to past years?

This ideology of buharists that as long as the rich suffers, then the poor enjoys is complete nonsense.
It has no basis in economic realities.

If the rich suffers, the poor suffers more. The wealth flows from rich to poor, like it or not.

6 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by poseidon12: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2019
That's VGC. I don't expect APC, the party of thugs, common criminals and illiterates to win there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Princedapace(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:

My brother, northern Nigeria is a very big issue in Nigeria.. If only someone can be fearless enough, we need a new format that will render their population useless.. Maybe electoral collage kind of system.

We can not continue to be dragged backward by those people up there..

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by RTSC: 7:10am On Feb 24, 2019
poseidon12:
That's VGC. I don't expect APC, the party of thugs, common criminals and illiterates to win there.
The IQ there is significantly higher than most apc strongholds.

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by omonla10(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Which common man, the ones Tinubu brought out bullion vans for and was handing money to them one by one at polling units?? Think before you talk, you lots are dragging this country to the stone age.
give me a politician that won't share money during elections.. U guys are fighting against d obvious.. I have friends that collected cash from atiku's clan and from tinubu's. Is tinubu d president of Nigeria?
Railway, roads, agriculture, loans for farmers and other mdas(not trader moni o), proper implementation of TSA, improved electricity.. Under which category will u put these.. Going forward or backwards.. It's not about corruption bro, nobody can wipe out corruption. But step by step we will get there. Not by enriching vgc people alone
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by poseidon12: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake

It's VGC, not your neighbourhood in Mushin. They are generally enlightened there.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Ikpongiton: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2019
the dullard must win this election and remain in the office and die there.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Jesusofdaura: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:

Uncle Keep Kwayet!! You're In Severe Pains. Nigerians Still Love Buhari.
We Can All See How He's Thrashing Them In PDP Strongholds In The North. Buhari Is Springing Surprises In States Like Benue, Taraba And Fct And You're Here Yabbing Crap. Buhari Will Win This Election And Theres Notin U And Your PDP Party Can Do

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by poseidon12: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
The issue with osinbajo is that his Ward area in vgc is a porshe area and elitist. There is no way they will fancy buhari's government

Exactly. The APC base should be Mushin.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Mankosi: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
The issue with osinbajo is that his Ward area in vgc is a porshe area and elitist. There is no way they will fancy buhari's government
u are right. The class of people there are not those that can be induced with gifts and money. They are mostly enlightened and educated people.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by dokyOloye: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2019
kingharzy:

undecided

This is just a single PU and you're wailing as usual. Why don't you save your tears for what we're brewing for Buhari and his lifeless junkmates up here in Kaduna and the rest of Arewa. . .
**wailing wailing wailing o0o. . . pa pap pa. . . aisha in the kitchen cooking tears***
You get bad mouth ooo.
Buhari and his junkmates grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2019
Jesusofdaura:

Uncle Keep Kwayet!! You're In Severe Pains. Nigerians Still Love Buhari.
We Can All See How He's Thrashing Them In PDP Strongholds In The North. Buhari Is Springing Surprises In States Like Benue, Taraba And Fct And You're Here Yabbing Crap. Buhari Will Win This Election And Theres Notin U And Your PDP Party Can Do

My friend will you shut up and stock your stinking mouth in a sac, which Fct are you talking about? They are telling you than Atiku has captured more votes that required in the Sw and you are here giving yourself hope upon hope. No one even wants to touch Buhari in NC except Kwara and you know Kwarans are conquered people do try must behave like their fore fathers. Buhari is goner.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Gabriel004: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

Osinbajo was so 'humble' he was humbled at his PU
What of Atiku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.