Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. (73791 Views)

Umahi Humiliated In America Because He Is Nigerian / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Jokkarm2: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2019
ericsmith:

please when inec we finally announce the total votes n winner ... you can have my shoulder to cry ur beautiful face on. when buhari wins you owe me a date
buhari can not win even if the rig to they once they have done is not going to work because the people of nigeria have rejected him and his cabal
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Focusmind:
There is something I have noticed ed about Nigeria election. Rich and highly educated people know how to make better and informed decisions.

Poor and local people make decisions based on tribal and religious sentiments. Our politicians knows this and that's why they campaign more where poor stay. You hardly see them campaign in high brow areas because they know that the people that stays there won't accept their lies.

This is the reason why Nigeria and Africa are backwards. Voters don't know how to make decisions. Mundane and non-relevant issues are taken into consideration.

What is happening in Ikoyi, Victoria island, Lekki and Maitama confirmed this assertion.

That is why the wicked keep impoverishing the Nigeria people as of yesterday.. the then then that burnt ballot boxes in Lagos... where giving people 10k some 1k yesterday to vote them. some even came to assist in the polling unit to make sure that those they gave money voted them... .. Its well with us.. Some had to look at faces to see if they could penetrate.. more like fall their tricks.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Awol1:

Elections.

Are you in pains?

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Luvlyna(f): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2019
UncleJudax:

Sonwo olu been think say na another APC "directed" primary!

Hahaha
He should better prepare for his governorship election. E no go too easy like he thinks o

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Eruditor:

You are disgustingly stupid. I am talking about a neighbour I had and you are telling me I labelled someone. Lol. He himself knows he is a thief and he said it. Did you see me mention a specific name? That is to show you I know the people I am talking about. As for your Tinubu this and that, you will just pander to the other bucolic troglodytes that share your penchant for knaves and hooligans. Tinubu carried his own money to distribute to people. It may not be presentable but it is not an act of thievery. If you want to castigate him, prove that his money is ill-gotten or STFU. I am here, presenting the people who stayed around me and the way some of them made their monies. Those people will never support a President Buhari regime and that is fine.
Your idiocy is incurable. If you know he's a thief and you can prove it, should approach the financial crimes agencies. That's what good citizens do, not make it a point of argument. Fools like you think you're doing Nigeria good by coming online to mouth anti-corruption. A baboon like you can't understand the implications of bullion van entering a politician's house on the eve of elections. But I know you're just an hypocrite. If it were to be from another party you'll be calling for fire and thunder. Wherever you push this nation to for pittance, your children will meet it there

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2019
propsvila:
Tinubu will be dislodged from Lagos Treasury
It is no longer business as usual

The Governorship Election will shock them

The thugs have seen the rage in peoples eyes

We will tell them that the so called foreigners owe Lagos

Hate that man called Tinubu so much, how can one man hold a whole mega City by its scrotum

Why are most of you so stupid that you pitch igbos on everything against Tinubu. This was how we bought the first coup and see where it has gotten us... Am not a fan of Tinubu but I must say it that bringing igbos in a tread that has nothing to do with Igbos is most insensitive thing to do in a forum like these that breeds tribalist.

Adighi anu ogu na afia ebea amaghi one bu onye.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Focusmind: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

You are a fool, so the votes Atiku got in Oyo and Ekiti and Osun are all Igbo people right? Idiot

Bro, just ignore these ethnic champions. Igbos doesn't know that their actions and utterances are not helping Atiku.

I know a lot of Yorubas that "Atikulated Obediently ", but the way Igbos are carrying this "atikulation" thing and insulting other tribes about it made some people to change their mind.

Yoruba people I know are good in making informed decision though not all. South-west will have a fair distribution of votes between the two major parties, may be like wise in the north. But in the south-east, Mbanu! We know the ocean where the entire river will empty itself.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by fof1: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake

U ARE MORE FAKE THAN D ALLEGED FAKE RESULT. U ARE GOING HOME IN SHAME THIS WEEK.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by BuhariAdvocate: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin you should know that we are not going back to Egypt.
fof1:

U ARE MORE FAKE THAN D ALLEGED FAKE RESULT. U ARE GOING HOME IN SHAME THIS WEEK.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Eruditor: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buckubuck:

Your idiocy is incurable. If you know he's a thief and you can prove it, should approach the financial crimes agencies. That's what good citizens do, not make it a point of argument. Fools like you think you're doing Nigeria good by coming online to mouth anti-corruption. A baboon like you can't understand the implications of bullion van entering a politician's house on the eve of elections. But I know you're just an hypocrite. If it were to be from another party you'll be calling for fire and thunder. Wherever you push this nation to for pittance, your children will meet it there

Your name should be dumbudumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / 12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.