Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. (73794 Views)

Umahi Humiliated In America Because He Is Nigerian / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by adedehinbo(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2019
tongue
Capensis:

Sure, if you mention Buhari here the eyes people will give you will make you feel you are an outcast. No truly intelligent person can vote for Buhari.

You can take that to the bank and cash from the ATM of common sense.
its too early for you to start opening ur teeth's,there re still millions of votes coming in
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2019
dhuthraki:
What exactly is happening in Lagos?
PDP is winning Lagos, PDP just need 40% in Kano, then 70% of rivers boom. Buhari will land in daura
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2019
omonla10:
give me a politician that won't share money during elections.. U guys are fighting against d obvious.. I have friends that collected cash from atiku's clan and from tinubu's. Is tinubu d president of Nigeria?
Railway, roads, agriculture, loans for farmers and other mdas(not trader moni o), proper implementation of TSA, improved electricity.. Under which category will u put these.. Going forward or backwards.. It's not about corruption bro, nobody can wipe out corruption. But step by step we will get there. Not by enriching vgc people alone

You are a big fool. Tell me which politician you have seen bullion "vanssss" entering his house broad day light on election day if not the worst criminal Tinubu. The hypocrisy in Apc especially the Yoruba wing is alarming that all the things they condemned pdp for in the past they are now the ones doing it with outmost impunity and disregard. Can you name any single offense you accused PDP of in the past that you have not done 3 times over? You call your party saint but the demon in one of them can equate PDP as a whole. I am glad for social media cos we have now clearly seen Apc for who they really are, hypocrites and unrepentant murderers, they say if you marry two wives you'd know the one that treats you better. Pdp is far better off overall because they never induced us with hunger while looting theirs but Apc loot in bullion vans yet tell us to "manage".

Tinubu will die a shameful death!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by AllenSpencer: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2019
It's not possible!

Outright lie!
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by omonla10(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

You are a big fool. Tell me which politician you have seen bullion "vanssss" entering his house broad day light on election day if not the worst criminal Tinubu. The hypocrisy in Apc especially the Yoruba wing is alarming that all the things they condemned pdp for the past they are now the ones doing it with outmost impunity and disregard. Can you name any single offense you accused PSP of in the past that you have not done 3 times over? You call your party saint but the demon in one of them can equate PDP as a whole. I am glad for social media cos we have now clearly seen Apc for who they really are, hypocrites and unrepentant murderers, they say if you marry two wives you'd know the one that treats you better. Pdp is far better off overall because they never induced us with hunger while looting theirs but Apc loot in bullion vans yet tell us to "manage".

Tinubu will die a shameful death!
let tinubu die a shameful death. He's not my relative and I don't even do politics. They are all thieves I agree, but no economy can survive billions of dollars withdrawn from it in few months.. If 10billion dollars was embezzled from the economy, it will take minimum of 6months to 1year for u to feel d d hardship in d economy. That what stuttered Pmb's administration. U'll agree the economy is gradually taking shape..
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Apc/AC has never won many vgc and okoyi axis since 2011. They hate tinubu with passion ( likewise agbaje in Apapa because they believe that he is not on ground to help them anytime they call him especially the traffic and tanker issues) . During Jonathan, it was pdp that won those units too.Since that tollgate issues, apc has been loosing in those axis. Majority of places where election was disrupted, it was a calculated attempts because of those areas are places where outsiders especially ss/se families and they know what their numbers can do in those areas. They want to reduce what happened in 2015. Those are the areas that produce RITA and the other opposions. But this year, its like people are angry more and it cuts across all tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by mightyokwy(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
The issue with osinbajo is that his Ward area in vgc is a porshe area and elitist. There is no way they will fancy buhari's government
I said this in the other thread and some people were attacking me. The way APC is losing in those elite residential areas in lagos is the way they are losing in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by omonla10(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2019
RTSC:

How is it in favour of the common man?
Is the common man buying food stuffs less compared to past years?

This ideology of buharists that as long as the rich suffers, then the poor enjoys is complete nonsense.
It has no basis in economic realities.

If the rich suffers, the poor suffers more. The wealth flows from rich to poor, like it or not.
all ur suffering was due to d enormous billion of dollars embezzled by d past administration. Dieziani and Co.. How can u blame 3years tenure for all ur life's problem.. Within GEJ last 8months,dollar jumped from 160 to 225 naira.. The trend for suffering was already set before buhari came in.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2019
It appears that anybody with some form of credible education votes for PDP over APC. Just check out results coming from highbrow areas.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by michelz: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2019
propsvila:
Tinubu will be dislodged from Lagos Treasury
It is no longer business as usual

The Governorship Election will shock them

The thugs have seen the rage in peoples eyes

We will tell them that the so called foreigners owe Lagos

What are they really afraid of at Okota and Festac

Igbos will shock them

Hate that man called Tinubu so much, how can one man hold a whole mega City by its scrotum
Guy,leave Igbos out of whatever personal plans you have for Lagos and Tinubu.
Igbos shall vote normally like every other person in Lagos. Don't make this an Igbo thing.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by osuofia2(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Jesusofdaura:

Uncle Keep Kwayet!! You're In Severe Pains. Nigerians Still Love Buhari.
We Can All See How He's Thrashing Them In PDP Strongholds In The North. Buhari Is Springing Surprises In States Like Benue, Taraba And Fct And You're Here Yabbing Crap. Buhari Will Win This Election And Theres Notin U And Your PDP Party Can Do
Oga say what you know, which fct? Is it the fact that Atiku is flogging buhari like Fulani marriage right? If pmb get 200k let him thank God

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by anonymous96: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Edodefender:
you stay whole day on the internet, do you even have PVC?

Buhari is loosing Lagos
Calm down.. You are seeing result from Etiosa and you think buhari is losing Lagos?
Wait to see alimosho's,Lagos Island,Shomulu,Lagos mainland nd oshodi's result first..
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by xest(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake
I guess u don't know that omoni oboli was part of the observers in that unit. She was there till 1am,i was following her on Twitter. So her results is authentic bro. Go Bleep ursef bro

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Tiffbuxas: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2019
He has always said it

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Ziggylady(f): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This election has shown that Buhari has been rejected by Nigerians unlike in 2015 when people voted him in wholeheartedly. All the cabal did today was try to force him on Nigerians and that's why the election was so violent. Also, illiteracy and hunger in Northern Nigeria is a big problem to the country.

Illiteracy,poverty and acute ignorance in the north is a huge problem and ticking time-bomb for Nigeria indeed....

Wicked APC depended completely on the wretchedness of those. folks who are incapable of making sound judgments for themselves..

That is the main reason why Buharists were at the fore-front of advocating and pushing for such poverty over the rest of the country so that they can easily manipulate most people during elections to achieve their evil agenda.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by kingharzy: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
majamajic:

buhari can't win this election, he is not fully in control of the North and Lagos, meanwhile SE and SS votes are still intact for atiku, so ?
undecided

We're saying same thing in different words. Zombies shouldn't rejoice, because it will be shortlived the moment Atiku is finally announced winner.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Jesusofdaura:

Uncle Keep Kwayet!! You're In Severe Pains. Nigerians Still Love Buhari.
We Can All See How He's Thrashing Them In PDP Strongholds In The North. Buhari Is Springing Surprises In States Like Benue, Taraba And Fct And You're Here Yabbing Crap. Buhari Will Win This Election And Theres Notin U And Your PDP Party Can Do
Oga, I'm safely on top of my bed somewhere in Los Angeles typing this now so PDP and APC aren't my problem. One advice, watch your back for bullets, I ain't got no rip to waste. undecided

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by cicero(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Oga, I'm safely on top of my bed somewhere in Los Angeles typing this now so PDP and APC aren't my problem. One advice, watch your back for bullets, I ain't got no rip to waste. undecided

Bullets no dey fly for Los Angeles?
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by doctokwus: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2019
RTSC:

Otherwise, the least educated in society with their uncontrolled birth rate and ignorance will determine who governs the rest of us
It's like the blind leading the sighted across a narrow,unstable bridge.The resuit will always be disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Adiy(f): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Y didn't he go back home in remo to cast his vote like d rest or is he ashamed to b associated with his home town. I like him BT hin fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Eruditor: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Buckubuck:

It is a disgusting habit to always label anyone who doesn't support your political choice corrupt. This election has exposed hypocrites like you. Tinubu dis something so brazen as to move bullion van during election yet I've not heard any of you idiots denounce him. Most people voting for buhari in the north are basing their judgement on his tag as a ethno-religious champion, not any superb achievement. You simply can't expect better informed ppl to toe same line

You are disgustingly stupid. I am talking about a neighbour I had and you are telling me I labelled someone. Lol. He himself knows he is a thief and he said it. Did you see me mention a specific name? That is to show you I know the people I am talking about. As for your Tinubu this and that, you will just pander to the other bucolic troglodytes that share your penchant for knaves and hooligans. Tinubu carried his own money to distribute to people. It may not be presentable but it is not an act of thievery. If you want to castigate him, prove that his money is ill-gotten or STFU. I am here, presenting the people who stayed around me and the way some of them made their monies. Those people will never support a President Buhari regime and that is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Ziggylady(f): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2019
Raskasal:

I'm not surprised at the results. All those areas are filled with elites who in one way or the other trying to avoid being probed by PMB incase he wins. Wait for the real people that want to upgrade to next level

According to APC every one in Nigeria should be poverty-stricken..There should be no middle-class much less rich people in this country

The only people allowed to be financially okay and live some sort of dignigied life as humans are buhari/Osinbade and their families and cronies,zombie workers like Ogumlesi,Ogundamisi,Bashir Ahmed(spotted with Louis Vuitton travelling bag two days ago)Keyamo who was paid 400million to be an a**hole e.t.c

God will certainly punish you inherently wicked and satanic APC supporters...whether b6hari wins or loses.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Eruditor: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
You sound like a broken record. Lol

Awww.

When you are done supporting a loser lick your wounds and be alright you hear? You are going to face PMB till 2023.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2019
cicero:

Bullets no dey fly for Los Angeles?
At least not the ones someone that calls himself President ordered for his citizens.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
PDP is winning Lagos, PDP just need 40% in Kano, then 70% of rivers boom. Buhari will land in daura

please when inec we finally announce the total votes n winner ... you can have my shoulder to cry ur beautiful face on. when buhari wins you owe me a date
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Eruditor: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Ziggylady:

According to APC every one in Nigeria should be poverty-stricken..There should be no middle-class much less rich people in this country

The only people allowed to be financially okay and live some sort of dignigied life as humans are buhari/Osinbade and their families and cronies,zombie workers like Ogumlesi,Ogundamisi,Bashir Ahmed(spotted with Louis Vuitton travelling bag two days ago)Keyamo who was paid 400million to be an a**hole e.t.c

God will certainly punish you inherently wicked and satanic APC supporters...whether b6hari wins or loses.

It was 400Billion they paid Festus Keyamo sef.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by princfred(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Ziggylady:

Illiteracy,poverty and acute ignorance in the north is a huge problem and ticking time-bomb for Nigeria indeed....

Wicked APC depended completely on the wretchedness of those. folks who are incapable of making sound judgments for themselves..

That is the main reason why Buharists were at the fore-front of advocating and pushing for such poverty over the rest of the country so that they can easily manipulate most people during elections to achieve their evil agenda.
Exactly nne. And why they allow Boko haram to thrive there so the illiterate masses there cant be educated to improve their logic process to make decision that can unchain them from the slavery to this heinous politicians.
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by str8talk1: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake
you know u know
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Thojan(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Lagos is actually filled with intelligent people whose future cannot be bought with 10k. I am proud to be amongst them.
dhuthraki:
What exactly is happening in Lagos?
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Raskasal(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Ziggylady:

God will punish me if I did wrong, but if I didn't, the punishment of God shall fall on you in folds
Re: Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. by Jokkarm2: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2019
is not about trademoni, is about the whole economice system that is not working. apc does no put nigeria economy as priority, they are busy blaming pdp for all their three and half years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / 12-Year-Old Among 300 ISWAP Fighters Who Conquered Shekau / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.