Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Gay Laws Should Be Stopped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Laws Should Be Stopped (5379 Views)

OGB Recent Aka Cultist Should Be Stopped From Making Skits. / Man Kills His Three In-Laws In Edo (Photos) / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Hahjascho(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
What's this one saying?? So you support being gay? What a pathetic immoral way of life....

Many stony hearts need strong hand implemented by strict laws to be curbed.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hahjascho:
What's this one saying?? So you support being gay? What a pathetic immoral way of life....

Many stony hearts need strong hand implemented by strict laws to be curbed.
are you any better?
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Hahjascho(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Satan66:
are you any better?
Yes sir
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Savagedawg: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Op you are mad, stupid and irresponsible. Go burn in hell just like Lucifer. Gays have done more harm than good,paying teens just to have a stand with them. If i dare catch a gay in action,i will definitely stone him before turning him to the police. For God's sake, homosexuality is Sodomy
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Savagedawg: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Satan66:

Yes people are born gay.
I met a woman whose son is gay.
The mother told me the son didn't choose to be gay
He doesn't enjoy being bullied or laughed at or insulted for liking gay.
He doesn't have any sexual desires for women.
It's not his fault or most gay people.
Gay people are humans like us.
If the mods agree they should at least put this on fp
Seun lalaticla and others
When one is a gay, and got married, definitely one of his child must be a gay. In my hood, married gays pay teens to get a taste of them meanwhile turning them to gay. And op you are a gay and your son must follow your steps
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Savagedawg:

When one is a gay, and got married, definitely one of his child must be a gay. In my hood, married gays pay teens to get a taste of them meanwhile turning them to gay. And op you are a gay and your son must follow your steps
Who is this moronic thing na?
Didn't I state I don't even like gay people, Am just highly against the inhumane treatment they get but you're too dull to notice it.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Savagedawg:
Op you are mad, stupid and irresponsible. Go burn in hell just like Lucifer. Gays have done more harm than good,paying teens just to have a stand with them. If i dare catch a gay in action,i will definitely stone him before turning him to the police. For God's sake, homosexuality is Sodomy
Another religious idiot.
What God do you worship?
It's the Christian one that allows slavery and stoning of non virgins or Allah that allows beheading of people.
Don't men pay women for sex? Even underage girls..
What harm have they done?
List them, Am sure you can't.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Savagedawg: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Satan66:

Another religious idiot.
What God do you worship?
It's the Christian one that allows slavery and stoning of non virgins or Allah that allows beheading of people.
Don't men pay women for sex? Even underage girls..
What harm have they done?
List them, Am sure you can't.
Hope your dad was a gay.... Or mom was a lesbian, you wont be here typing this shit... I rest my case
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2019
Savagedawg:

Hope your dad was a gay.... Or mom was a lesbian, you wont be here typing this shit... I rest my case
Run along grin
I expected this reply.

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Horaceot: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Savagedawg:

Lol if your mom or dad was sterile you won’t be here. I rest my case. Sex is poo

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Savagedawg: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
Horaceot:

Lol if your mom or dad was sterile you won’t be here. I rest my case. Sex is poo
Hmm, but they still conceive am still here typing my poo grin. So Nancy how was your first drill. Do you act like the male or female? You gave your fellow bitch Mouth Gig
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
nifemi25:
You said you are not a gay and still yet fighting for the right of a gay? I don't understand something here.

If they are endorsing it they are the same grin grin grin

For tolerance is one thing fighting for acceptance is being the same
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Driiimzzz: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2019
wetdick:

it is disgraceful to read what you wrote, do you think everybody in the west agrees with gay propaganda? i guess you are used to watching mainstream media like CNN and co. infact we can not compare Dysaesthesia Aethiopica which is pseudoscience and fake illness to homosexuality which is a real mental illness. it is strange when someone is against homosexuals, Nigerian supporters of gays will be bringing up religion like it is only religious people that dont like gay people

pls stop writing jargon, i posted a youtube video of the finding of john hopskin university, guess what the gay association did, threaten them.

https://www.ncvalues.org/lgbt_group_threatens_johns_hopkins_over_study_on_homosexuality_transgender

In a remarkable case of agenda politics eclipsing science, America’s largest LGBT group has threatened harm to Johns Hopkins University if it doesn’t censor the scientific findings of leading scholars on the origins of homosexuality and transgenderism.
In a recent major study titled “Sexuality and Gender: Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Sciences,” researchers from Johns Hopkins found that there is virtually no scientific evidence that people are born gay or transgender.

In response, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the most powerful lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer advocacy group in the country, labelled the report an “attack on LGBT communities” and threatened to penalize Johns Hopkins University if it does not distance itself from the study.

pls, i do not need to study embryogenesis to confirm that gay isnt natural, so why is procreation only between a man and a woman?

It is equally disgraceful that you choose to remain as ignorant as you are. Procreation occurs only via heterosexual copulation, yes. But humankind is one of a few creatures in the world, intelligent enough for sex to be more than a tool of increasing its numbers. We do it for pleasure more than procreation or instinct.

Even if John Hopkins decides that there is no genetic link for homosexuality, the fact is that other humans like you have decided that they want to have sex with members of their own sex and you do not have the right to discriminate against them simply because you disagree with it. Or, rather, you have the right to discriminate against them and I have the right to call you an "ignorant backward-minded arse with too much time on his hands to spend poking into other people's sex lives when truthfully it doesn't concern him and shouldn't be up for debate". JH conducted the research which is true pseudoscience because human sexuality is more of a combination of genes, epigenetic and environmental stimuli - and the epigenetic side of it (factors that influence whether a gene is expressed or not) is a new science and largely unmapped. It is too complicated to be predicated solely by one gene as it forms such an important part of our identity.

Any sexual contact is fine if it is:
1. With someone of the legal age of consent, and
2. With someone who has given full (unimpaired) consent, and
3. Without causing physical/psychological harm to either participant.

I know this is a waste of time, random Internet person, but f*** it. I guess I have a few seconds to waste too

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Driiimzzz: 1:01am On Feb 26, 2019
Satan66:

Who is this religious bigot?
Bleep off with your God

Abeg don't blame God for their small-minded views. I still can't imagine Jesus discriminating against homosexuals as much as these ultra-religious lot do.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 1:54am On Feb 26, 2019
Satan66:

Who is this religious bigot?
Bleep off with your God

Do you know how many diseases are spread by sodomites?

Do you know the amount of mental illnesses associated with the practice of sodomy?

Do you know the amount children raped and sacrificed by sodomites?

You have no idea.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Driiimzzz:

It is equally disgraceful that you choose to remain as ignorant as you are. Procreation occurs only via heterosexual copulation, yes. But humankind is one of a few creatures in the world, intelligent enough for sex to be more than a tool of increasing its numbers. We do it for pleasure more than procreation or instinct.

Even if John Hopkins decides that there is no genetic link for homosexuality, the fact is that other humans like you have decided that they want to have sex with members of their own sex and you do not have the right to discriminate against them simply because you disagree with it. Or, rather, you have the right to discriminate against them and I have the right to call you an "ignorant backward-minded arse with too much time on his hands to spend poking into other people's sex lives when truthfully it doesn't concern him and shouldn't be up for debate". JH conducted the research which is true pseudoscience because human sexuality is more of a combination of genes, epigenetic and environmental stimuli - and the epigenetic side of it (factors that influence whether a gene is expressed or not) is a new science and largely unmapped. It is too complicated to be predicated solely by one gene as it forms such an important part of our identity.

Any sexual contact is fine if it is:
1. With someone of the legal age of consent, and
2. With someone who has given full (unimpaired) consent, and
3. Without causing physical/psychological harm to either participant.

I know this is a waste of time, random Internet person, but f*** it. I guess I have a few seconds to waste too

since you know it is a waste of time, so stop disturbing me

since you know that procreation only happens between a man and a woman, it shows that homosexuality is not natural and not biological

from history, the main purpose of sex between a man and a woman have been procreation not pleasure, that is why we have almost 7 billion population.

according to you, i am an ignorant backward arse poking into other people's lives, it is funny when you make an accusation like that when you yourself do not know what you are writing about. it is a fact that most homosexuals are child rapists, we can see that coming out from the Catholic cases when revered fathers molest alter boys.

it is funny you call John Hopskin research a reputable university pseudoscience, there is nothing i haven't heard from ignorant people like you. it shows you are dumb, even when given real facts you will dismiss it, to justify your weird ideas of how human society works. dude, i have no time talking to you especially when you write rubbish stuff about genes.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
wetdick:

since you know that procreation only happens between a man and a woman, it shows that homosexuality is not natural and not biological

from history, the main purpose of sex between a man and a woman have been procreation not pleasure, that is why we have almost 7 billion population.

according to you, i am an ignorant backward arse poking into other people's lives, it is funny when you make an accusation like that when you yourself do not know what you are writing about. it is a fact that most homosexuals are child rapists, we can see that coming out from the Catholic cases when revered fathers molest alter boys.

it is funny you call John Hopskin research a reputable university pseudoscience, there is nothing i haven't heard from ignorant people like you. it shows you are dumb, even when given real facts you will dismiss it, to justify your weird ideas of how human society works. dude, i have no time talking to you especially when you write rubbish stuff about genes.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Driiimzzz: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
wetdick:

The breadth of idiocy in your sentence. "from history, the main purpose of sex between a man and a woman have been procreation not pleasure, that is why we have almost 7 billion population...." �� or "most homosexuals are child rapists..."

Easily disputed idiocy no doubt: 82% of all juvenile victims are female; 90% of adult rape victims are female - Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement (2000).
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), lesbian, gay and bisexual people experience sexual violence at similar or higher rates than heterosexuals. �� This makes them more the victims than the perpetrators. And this assault may be as a result of a "heterosexual" male or female trying to turn them straight. According to Wikipedia, "Corrective rape is the use of rape against people who do not conform to perceived social norms regarding human sexuality or gender roles. The goal is to punish perceived abnormal behaviour and reinforce societal norms." without regard for the other person freedom of choice.

And it was wrong for me to criticise JH when I should have criticised your lack of understanding of the paper (which I doubt you even read). From an article by Lawrence Mayer who is a statistics professor at Arizona State University and Paul McHugh a psychiatry professor, they concluded that sexual orientation is fluid and can change, suggesting genetics plays a very little role, if any. They didn't discriminate against homosexuality and surely didn't expect people like you to use the work to do so. Yes it may/may not have a genetic link (some believe it does and these two dont) but it's a choice that you do not have the right to fight against because it isn't your business.

Also not genetic doesn't mean not natural. There is and has always been an ongoing argument of nature vs nurture. With nurture determining most of what we do and nature forming the background of who we are on which our experiences build our personalities. The findings of one study (controversial and highly debated by individuals more knowledgeable than either of us) isn't enough to provide sufficient proof of a lack of link between genes and homosexuality. You should know that...

Like I said, I have a little time to waste

2 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Satan66(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Driiimzzz:

The breadth of idiocy in your sentence. "from history, the main purpose of sex between a man and a woman have been procreation not pleasure, that is why we have almost 7 billion population...." �� or "most homosexuals are child rapists..."

Easily disputed idiocy no doubt: 82% of all juvenile victims are female; 90% of adult rape victims are female - Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement (2000).
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), lesbian, gay and bisexual people experience sexual violence at similar or higher rates than heterosexuals. �� This makes them more the victims than the perpetrators. And this assault may be as a result of a "heterosexual" male or female trying to turn them straight. According to Wikipedia, "Corrective rape is the use of rape against people who do not conform to perceived social norms regarding human sexuality or gender roles. The goal is to punish perceived abnormal behaviour and reinforce societal norms." without regard for the other person freedom of choice.

And it was wrong for me to criticise JH when I should have criticised your lack of understanding of the paper (which I doubt you even read). From an article by Lawrence Mayer who is a statistics professor at Arizona State University and Paul McHugh a psychiatry professor, they concluded that sexual orientation is fluid and can change, suggesting genetics plays a very little role, if any. They didn't discriminate against homosexuality and surely didn't expect people like you to use the work to do so. Yes it may/may not have a genetic link (some believe it does and these two dont) but it's a choice that you do not have the right to fight against because it isn't your business.

Also not genetic doesn't mean not natural. There is and has always been an ongoing argument of nature vs nurture. With nurture determining most of what we do and nature forming the background of who we are on which our experiences build our personalities. The findings of one study (controversial and highly debated by individuals more knowledgeable than either of us) isn't enough to provide sufficient proof of a lack of link between genes and homosexuality. You should know that...

Simply astonishing!
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Driiimzzz:

The oldest recordings of homosexuality stem from pedarast culture which is adult male child male love. This is recorded in Greece, Rome, Japan, Indonesia, Egypt, Mayans, and a few others. So how come we are wrong to point out homosexuality is about child rape? When we have so much data available and rape statistics. Mind you women are abused the most worldwide yet this has nothing to do with heterosexuality. This is male dominance period. Homosexual males also partake in heterosexual sex when it suits them, for instance pedarast cultures still ultilzed women for procreation. Many homosexuals are swingers and go both ways and this is historical and written in the Bible. One of the letters in LGBT is bisexual isn't it? Many evil cults practice homosexuality as hellenization and blackmail to keep members in line. Some even have to sacrifice one of their offspring to keep the homosexual cult alive.

I think what has happened worldwide with the proliferation of homosexuality is that many secret societies that run the world got exposed. This exposure of tightly held secrets of deviant sex magick, homosexual rituals, mass child rape, intentionally spreading biological diseases, organ trafficking and child sacrifices by elites to win elections and maintain generational wealth was huge loss of prestige. Many held in high regard by society as men of God and valor are being exposed as mere satanic puppets. And who are responsible for the exposure? Members of these cults who desired to clear their conscious. Also there is a push to desensitize the public to the evils of sodomy by labeling it same sex love, homosexuality, gay, all words that never open to it's real substance. Anal and oral sodomy whether male to male, male to female, and human to animal are acts of barbarism and ripe with disease.

There is no Gay Gene so that means it's not nature pushing the act. It is in the bloodline however, many families have practiced deviance for generation to generation. If you are saying it's normal it's because your fathers, uncles and other males of your bloodline were pedophiles. Maybe your family are traditional Christians, Muslims, and Jews where there is plenty of child rapists in these male dominated religions that depend upon large numbers of members to exist. Beta males are required to submit to religious leadership or cult leaders. Spiritual philosophies or traditional beliefs have small followings, rarely meet, and do not need large numbers like organized religions which seek to control state and economics.

You are advised to do your homework yet it's no way you can win because sodomy is a great evil. Read the works of Saint Peters on the evils of sodomy. Although not Christian I view St. Peter's work as the greatest expo on this issue.

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Driiimzzz:

you want to sound smart but you are not

why do we have 7 billion on the planet? is it because of pleasure or because men and women need to procreate to get kids? it is a historical fact that the main aim of sex is for only procreation until birth control come on to be, your parent aim was to give birth to you and not to have pleasure.

I do not live in the US, i live in Nigeria and i dont know why you brought up statistics from the US but since you have let's state the real facts. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), lesbian, gay and bisexual people experience sexual violence at similar or higher rates than heterosexuals.

According to the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey found for LGB people:

44 percent of lesbians experience rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner, compared to 35 percent of heterosexual women
40 percent of gay men have experienced sexual violence other than rape by their intimate partner compared to 21 percent of heterosexual men.

presently we have the catholic issues at hand, according to a report done by john jay 77.4 percent of victims of clergy abuse were eleven years of age or older. The victims of this group were 66.7 percent male and 45 percent were between the ages of 15 and 17.

In another report The Pennsylvania Supreme Court made public one of the broadest-ever investigations into Catholic clerical sex abuse of minors in the United States,The document, a 1,400-page grand jury report, is the result of an 18-month probe by Pennsylvania state Attorney General Josh Shapiro, and names at least 300 priests accused of child sex abuse by more than 1,000 victims throughout the state.

We can now understand that adult gay men are rapists and Pedophile, who will rape our male children if given the opportunity.

I know you didnt read the john hopskin research that is why you are quoting some article, i will take you through, the research was done by Dr. Lawrence S. Mayer, an epidemiologist trained in psychiatry, and Dr. Paul R. McHugh, arguably the most important American psychiatrist of the last half-century.

in part one (sexual orientation) they wrote that here is also evidence for other hypothesized biological causes of homosexual behaviors, attractions, or identity — such as the influence of hormones on prenatal development — but that evidence, too, is limited. Studies of the brains of homosexuals and heterosexuals have found some differences, but have not demonstrated that these differences are inborn rather than the result of environmental factors that influenced both psychological and neurobiological traits9 THIS SHOWS THAT NO HOMOSEXUAL WAS BORN THAT WAY).

PART 2 OF THE RESEARCH- Sexuality, Mental Health Outcomes, and Social Stress -Compared to the general population, non-heterosexual and transgender subpopulations have higher rates of mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, and suicide, as well as behavioral and social problems such as substance abuse and intimate partner violence

PART 3- Gender Identity- The concept of biological sex is well defined, based on the binary roles that males and females play in reproduction.By contrast, the concept of gender is not well defined. It is generally taken to refer to behaviors and psychological attributes that tend to be typical of a given sex. Some individuals identify as a gender that does not correspond to their biological sex. The causes of such cross-gender identification remain poorly understood. Research investigating whether these transgender individuals have certain physiological features or experiences in common with the opposite sex, such as brain structures or atypical prenatal hormone exposures, has so far been inconclusive.Science has shown that gender identity issues in children usually do not persist into adolescence or adulthood, and there is little scientific evidence for the therapeutic value of puberty-delaying treatments. We are concerned by the increasing tendency toward encouraging children with gender identity issues to transition to their preferred gender through medical and then surgical procedures.

CONCLUSION- Some of the most widely held views about sexual orientation, such as the “born that way” hypothesis, simply are not supported by science. In one sense, the evidence that we are born with a given gender seems well supported by direct observation: males overwhelmingly identify as men and females as women. The biological sexes play complementary roles in reproduction, and there are a number of population-level average physiological and psychological differences between the sexes. However, while biological sex is an innate feature of human beings, gender identity is a more elusive concept. THIS IS FOR MR SATAN66( Yet despite the scientific uncertainty, drastic interventions are prescribed and delivered to patients identifying, or identified, as transgender. This is especially troubling when the patients receiving these interventions are children. We read popular reports about plans for medical and surgical interventions for many prepubescent children, some as young as six, and other therapeutic approaches undertaken for children as young as two. We suggest that no one can determine the gender identity of a two-year-old)

SINCE THE REPORT CAME OUT THE largest advocacy group for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people has criticized Johns Hopkins Medicine in its latest health index for not taking a tough stance on the controversial views of two of its psychiatrists who believe there is virtually no scientific evidence that people are born gay or transgender.The Human Rights Campaign deducted 25 points from the medical institution's final score under the "responsible citizenship" clause. The clause focuses on activity that would undermine the care or equality of LGBTQ patients

SO WHY THE ANGER AMONG THESE SET OF PEOPLE THAT THY WENT AS FAR AS STAGING A PROTEST.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
wetdick:

why do we have 7 billion on the planet? is it because of pleasure or because men and women need to procreate to get kids? it is a historical fact that the main aim of sex is for only procreation until birth control come on to be, your parent aim was to give birth to you and not to have pleasure.

I do not live in the US, i live in Nigeria and i dont know why you brought up statistics from the US but since you have let's state the real facts. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), lesbian, gay and bisexual people experience sexual violence at similar or higher rates than heterosexuals.

According to the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey found for LGB people:

44 percent of lesbians experience rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner, compared to 35 percent of heterosexual women
40 percent of gay men have experienced sexual violence other than rape by their intimate partner compared to 21 percent of heterosexual men.

presently we have the catholic issues at hand, according to a report done by john jay 77.4 percent of victims of clergy abuse were eleven years of age or older. The victims of this group were 66.7 percent male and 45 percent were between the ages of 15 and 17.

In another report The Pennsylvania Supreme Court made public one of the broadest-ever investigations into Catholic clerical sex abuse of minors in the United States,The document, a 1,400-page grand jury report, is the result of an 18-month probe by Pennsylvania state Attorney General Josh Shapiro, and names at least 300 priests accused of child sex abuse by more than 1,000 victims throughout the state.

We can now understand that adult gay men are rapists and Pedophile, who will rape our male children if given the opportunity.

I know you didnt read the john hopskin research that is why you are quoting some article, i will take you through, the research was done by Dr. Lawrence S. Mayer, an epidemiologist trained in psychiatry, and Dr. Paul R. McHugh, arguably the most important American psychiatrist of the last half-century.

in part one (sexual orientation) they wrote that here is also evidence for other hypothesized biological causes of homosexual behaviors, attractions, or identity — such as the influence of hormones on prenatal development — but that evidence, too, is limited. Studies of the brains of homosexuals and heterosexuals have found some differences, but have not demonstrated that these differences are inborn rather than the result of environmental factors that influenced both psychological and neurobiological traits9 THIS SHOWS THAT NO HOMOSEXUAL WAS BORN THAT WAY).

PART 2 OF THE RESEARCH- Sexuality, Mental Health Outcomes, and Social Stress -Compared to the general population, non-heterosexual and transgender subpopulations have higher rates of mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, and suicide, as well as behavioral and social problems such as substance abuse and intimate partner violence

PART 3- Gender Identity- The concept of biological sex is well defined, based on the binary roles that males and females play in reproduction.By contrast, the concept of gender is not well defined. It is generally taken to refer to behaviors and psychological attributes that tend to be typical of a given sex. Some individuals identify as a gender that does not correspond to their biological sex. The causes of such cross-gender identification remain poorly understood. Research investigating whether these transgender individuals have certain physiological features or experiences in common with the opposite sex, such as brain structures or atypical prenatal hormone exposures, has so far been inconclusive.Science has shown that gender identity issues in children usually do not persist into adolescence or adulthood, and there is little scientific evidence for the therapeutic value of puberty-delaying treatments. We are concerned by the increasing tendency toward encouraging children with gender identity issues to transition to their preferred gender through medical and then surgical procedures.

CONCLUSION- Some of the most widely held views about sexual orientation, such as the “born that way” hypothesis, simply are not supported by science. In one sense, the evidence that we are born with a given gender seems well supported by direct observation: males overwhelmingly identify as men and females as women. The biological sexes play complementary roles in reproduction, and there are a number of population-level average physiological and psychological differences between the sexes. However, while biological sex is an innate feature of human beings, gender identity is a more elusive concept. THIS IS FOR MR SATAN66( Yet despite the scientific uncertainty, drastic interventions are prescribed and delivered to patients identifying, or identified, as transgender. This is especially troubling when the patients receiving these interventions are children. We read popular reports about plans for medical and surgical interventions for many prepubescent children, some as young as six, and other therapeutic approaches undertaken for children as young as two. We suggest that no one can determine the gender identity of a two-year-old)

SINCE THE REPORT CAME OUT THE largest advocacy group for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people has criticized Johns Hopkins Medicine in its latest health index for not taking a tough stance on the controversial views of two of its psychiatrists who believe there is virtually no scientific evidence that people are born gay or transgender.The Human Rights Campaign deducted 25 points from the medical institution's final score under the "responsible citizenship" clause. The clause focuses on activity that would undermine the care or equality of LGBTQ patients

SO WHY THE ANGER AMONG THESE SET OF PEOPLE THAT THY WENT AS FAR AS STAGING A PROTEST.

You nailed it. His coffin is shut. Now it won't take six men to put him in the grave just burn it.

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ff_AqboIUs

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Naijakings:

You nailed it. His coffin is shut. Now it won't take six men to put him in the grave just burn it.

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ff_AqboIUs

HAHA AGENDA TO FEMINISE MEN AND THOSE WEAK MEN UP THERE ARE SUPPORTING THE AGENDA.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
wetdick:

HAHA AGENDA TO FEMINISE MEN AND THOSE WEAK MEN UP THERE ARE SUPPORTING THE AGENDA.

You do not know the type of traitors we have in America among these bloodline deviant brothers and sisters. It's not we are under any physical threat like the news makes it out to be with the fake police shootings. These African American secret societies and Churches really are deviants. Once you accept it them you can understand it some. We are using the Caucasian to make war on each other. That was the reason Yakub created the hybrid in the first place.

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 2:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Get Them Pedophiles out the Church

R Kelly didn't make himself

Get the deviant child rapists out the pulpit

They gay manifesto America

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Driiimzzz: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2019
wetdick:

Of course I do want to sound smart, who doesn't?

You're basing the entirety of your argument on the findings of one paper. A paper that looked to see the biological/social basis of homosexuality - a phenomenon that is exhibited not only by humans... And please don't speak to me of procreation being the main reason behind heterosexual intercourse. According to the demographic transition, high fertility rates are linked to lower levels of development, education, disposable income and access to family planning services. In fact, the more developed a region becomes, the less their fertility rate (they start have less children). Yet for some reason, they keep having sex, sometimes with multiple partners!! Can you believe that?! Why would they have sex but not want children??

Now that people are able to control when they have kids, they do so. Does this tell you that every night Baba Yemi climbs Iya Sekinat it's so that he can have children? How does that make sense in your head? In a 2012 study, 40% of global pregnancies were found to be unintended (Sedgh G et al, 2012). You need to widen your breadth of knowledge before you make silly-ass statements.

Yes Catholic priests abused (and continue to abuse) a lot of boys (and girls). But that is a different phenomenon called paedophilia (sexual contact with a child) not homosexuality (sexual contact with a member of the same sex). And the reason for paedophilia is unsupervised access to younger children. Case studies have shown that while some of these perverts may assault boys, they don't show any form of attraction to adult males (in other words, they are attracted to children not men - are paedophiles not homosexual). The reason why priests abuse boys is because they have more access to young boys than girls. And boys are assaulted most likely because they know that they won't tell anyone, not their parents or guardians who trust the priest, for fear of victim-blaming, or because people like you don't encourage the discourse necessary to make sure this sexual crime is analysed and prevented. Gay people are the victims of a lot of (largely unreported) crimes but people like you always blame them for it (victim blaming).

In conclusion, homosexuality doesn't not cause paedophilia and yes a proportion of victims of paedophilia grow up to be homosexual. These children are usually picked because they have terrible home lives, no/little adult supervision and are withdrawn from their peers and seen as the vulnerable lot in the group. They would already be dealing with issues of their sexual identity, if they are above 11 years, and would stay silent because of fear of discrimination.

I'm starting to think you are coming from a place of hate, hate which you are directing at homosexuals and those who support them for whatever reason. If I cared enough, I'd tell you to talk to someone about it. But I do not. I now see this as a redundant action, an exercise in futility like trying to fill an empty bucket with a thimble.

I wish you a long life and wish you'd try to understand that people, even homosexual ones, are humans like you and are trying to make the most of their lives. Unlike you they already have an institutionalised stigma against them because of their choice of sexual partner. I hope you learn to gather your information widely and actually understand it before sharing... But let's be honest, you won't and that hope is in vain.
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Driiimzzz:

Of course I do want to sound smart, who doesn't?

You're basing the entirety of your argument on the findings of one paper. A paper that looked to see the biological/social basis of homosexuality - a phenomenon that is exhibited not only by humans... And please don't speak to me of procreation being the main reason behind heterosexual intercourse. According to the demographic transition, high fertility rates are linked to lower levels of development, education, disposable income and access to family planning services. In fact, the more developed a region becomes, the less their fertility rate (they start have less children). Yet for some reason, they keep having sex, sometimes with multiple partners!! Can you believe that?! Why would they have sex but not want children??

Now that people are able to control when they have kids, they do so. Does this tell you that every night Baba Yemi climbs Iya Sekinat it's so that he can have children? How does that make sense in your head? In a 2012 study, 40% of global pregnancies were found to be unintended (Sedgh G et al, 2012). You need to widen your breadth of knowledge before you make silly-ass statements.

Yes Catholic priests abused (and continue to abuse) a lot of boys (and girls). But that is a different phenomenon called paedophilia (sexual contact with a child) not homosexuality (sexual contact with a member of the same sex). And the reason for paedophilia is unsupervised access to younger children. Case studies have shown that while some of these perverts may assault boys, they don't show any form of attraction to adult males (in other words, they are attracted to children not men - are paedophiles not homosexual). The reason why priests abuse boys is because they have more access to young boys than girls. And boys are assaulted most likely because they know that they won't tell anyone, not their parents or guardians who trust the priest, for fear of victim-blaming, or because people like you don't encourage the discourse necessary to make sure this sexual crime is analysed and prevented. Gay people are the victims of a lot of (largely unreported) crimes but people like you always blame them for it (victim blaming).

In conclusion, homosexuality doesn't not cause paedophilia and yes a proportion of victims of paedophilia grow up to be homosexual. These children are usually picked because they have terrible home lives, no/little adult supervision and are withdrawn from their peers and seen as the vulnerable lot in the group. They would already be dealing with issues of their sexual identity, if they are above 11 years, and would stay silent because of fear of discrimination.

I'm starting to think you are coming from a place of hate, hate which you are directing at homosexuals and those who support them for whatever reason. If I cared enough, I'd tell you to talk to someone about it. But I do not. I now see this as a redundant action, an exercise in futility like trying to fill an empty bucket with a thimble.

I wish you a long life and wish you'd try to understand that people, even homosexual ones, are humans like you and are trying to make the most of their lives. Unlike you they already have an institutionalised stigma against them because of their choice of sexual partner. I hope you learn to gather your information widely and actually understand it before sharing... But let's be honest, you won't and that hope is in vain.

you keep on going out of point.

- Science doesn't back up 'Gender is a social construct' and also biological sex is between male and female. simple as abc
-what does lower or higher birth rate have to do with our argument, whether higher or lower birth rate, the main purpose of sex is procreation
-In Nigeria whether baba yemi and iye sekinat climb each other for pleasure, they all know that they will procreate especially if the woman is on her fertile period, so if you do not want to procreate, you use contraceptive.
-catholic priests with homosexual tendencies molest young boys sexually= pedophilia, boys grow up to be homosexuals. arent you seeing the correlation here. and we shouldn't forget, there have been lot of arrest of pedophilia rings in Europe and America who molest young boys.
- i personally do not want any of my children to become homosexuals so that is why i need to protect them from crazy agendas. i want them to have a stable healthy life, and i want to be proud of them.
-yes, Homosexuals are human like me but sorry, i can't accept them as normal human not because i hate them but because their acts are unnatural and unafrican. for example( A Canadian man who was married, with seven kids, left his family in order to be a 6 years old girl,Stefonknee Wolschtt, 46, is a transgender woman who lives as a six-year-old) if this is not mental illness, i wonder what is it .

1 Like

Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2019
Save your words

Get them pedophiles out the Church
Re: Gay Laws Should Be Stopped by Naijakings: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Naijakings:
Save your words

Get them pedophiles out the Church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara’s Prostitutes’ Den Where Sex Is Cheap / Yet Another Cult Clash Victims In AAU Ekpoma, Graphic Photos / Yahoo Boy Killed By Unknown Men Few Days After Buying New Luxury Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.