Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC (60352 Views)

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
jrusky:

You better go and sit your rusty a s s somewhere.

Why would INEC server went blank till now for some minutes now the server is down and is blank.

The result so far collated has shown ATIKU leads and apc stalwarts are running pillar to post right now so shut up.

As I'm talking right where I'm.abd few guys were accessing the server to avoid any dubious game from any party suddenly the server just went blank the moment Atiku was going higher and higher in gap between him and Buhari.

Apc you guys should try to understand there are network guru out there who know what to do at the right time. Ok.

Whatever your Dubia strategy, whatever the case maybe , only Prof. Mamoud Yakubu has the power under law to declared the winner of this 2019 presidential election....
4+4=2023 +4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4+4+

In US , we all thought Hillary Clinton will win this election,. But Donald Trump surprised us all.

So be expecting Deja Vu
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by MartinsD12(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Winning by what margin? You don't know
Winning by how many votes? You don't know
Winning where and where? You don't know

Yet, Atiku is winning.

Whatever all I know is Atiku is already winning, I know zombies are not happy PDP is winning OK, you people can't hold us down never from a reliable source which I don't want to mention for decorum purposes PDP is winning case closed
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lordbellish:
For PDP to say this, that means they have already lost the election..

well what's my own... me no even vote sef
you no vote come deyeven put mouth for wetin no concern you...you be akproko
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lordbellish:

you no vote come dey even put mouth for wetin no concern you...you be akproko
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Brightest04(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
I want to ask,why is PDP anxious or pushing INEC to announce an inconclusive results?
Or are they sensing an impending Loss?
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by introvertme: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright Yes o
Even in Edo state
PDP is gonna clear Edo state
As at yesterday evening Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state
Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the unit at ward 10
I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state
They've won it already

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
What type of Weed does PDP smoke these days?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by nattyGENT: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
It's simple. All PDP agents had sent result sheets signed & collected by them
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by mathy2p2: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
See mumu post

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Important1: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lordbellish:

Friend01:

Yeyenatu.

No be only smell coffee na to smell mai shay.
Lordbellish:

u no vote dat means eno concern u
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Adesina18111(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
I hope PDP won't make me regret voting for Atiku?...na wen dey wan lose dem dey ask INEC to declare them d winner...
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by macello4(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lordbellish:

Be omo kan ti a ti àgbere
Eleribu omo ma bu egbe baba è sho gbo.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
humnsikan:
Simple Logic:
Final results announced by INEC must be equal to the sum of the results announced by INEC staff at each polling unit across the country. These polling unit results are sacrosanct and not hidden since all contesting political parties were represented at such units. It is just tasking to sum them together; however, PDP and many Foreign observers are using aParallel Voting Tabulation (PVT) technology that assists them to do the addition effortlessly. If the results declared by INEC differs from those tabulated by the PVT, then there's an obvious problem. It is on the basis of the PVT result, which is simply the sum of INEC's own results at the polling units, that the PDP is asking to be declared winner.

you mean the same PVT pdp used to declare themselves 2015 , same PVT they used fo declatre themselves winners of ekiti ,edo & osun election ahead of inec .... is it even democratic for any party to declare itself winner. empty barrel/losers make the loudest noise, silent is golden that is why apc is alway winning
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by legalwealth(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Let us be truthful and realistic with ourselves; the current government is not willing let alone ready to hand over power.

PDP actually used four consecutive terms.

Note: I belong to no party but I belong to all parties! !!

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
jrusky:

Bro the truth is as it stand by what on ground before they deliberary blanked the server Atiku is leading I mean an outright lead but apc are on for another criminal surprises as they did in governorship election in Ekiti and Osun.

All hail PDP IT Director in charge of their server. Pigs all. Somebody who can't win his state!!!!
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by mukhcech(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
deskjetty:
I wonder ooo, they should just do and announce Atiku the winner

Cos I won't believe it's a free and fair election if the lifeless one is announced the winner

Who will buy ur useless data now. angry grin
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by GemstoneJs(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
grin grin grin

Jokers

FFK has ruined the life's of PDP members with cocaine

All of them now hallucinate

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg ATIKULATE
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by deskjetty: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
mukhcech:

Who will buy ur useless data now. angry grin

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by jrusky(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

All hail PDP IT Director in charge of their server. Pigs all. Somebody who can't win his state!!!!

Goo late for childish talks it's 6:32pm now we should be listening to what INEC has to say a k a zombie Mr intelligent slowpoke.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by enemyofprogress: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
ATIKULATED TEARS.......Coming soon to a Theatre Near you..�
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by humnsikan: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
ericsmith:

you mean the same PVT pdp used to declare themselves 2015 , same PVT they used fo declatre themselves winners of ekiti ,edo & osun election ahead of inec .... is it even democratic for any party to declare itself winner. empty barrel/losers make the loudest noise, silent is golden that is why apc is alway winning
Get you facts right. PDP adopted PVT this election. They did not use the technology in 2015.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hatima: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
[/quote]Uncle, let me educate you on Edo north. As at dis morning, it was discovered there was a case of over voting in oshiomoles unit. They got so carried away with thumb printing and rigging that the forgot the sheets were not stamped and signed behind. The result in that unit is cancelled.

oga, please speak for yourself.
I know benin and Isan people(Edo south and central senatorial district) are always ungrateful no matter what you do for them.
Who could imagine after the volume of work Oshiomhole put in changing Benin after the catastrophic failure of Lucky Igbenedion 8 years and the thievery of Anenih and co they still turned their backs to their benefactors.

I know lazy youths who are mainly into yahoo and prostitution supported by their parents are the ones voting against APC.
No sensible individual I know of would go back to a group of people who placed in this sorry past.

I know Edo North will not join them in that stupidity.
We are always different from you people.
oga, please speak for yourself.
I know benin and Isan people(Edo south and central senatorial district) are always ungrateful no matter what you do for them.
Who could imagine after the volume of work Oshiomhole put in changing Benin after the catastrophic failure of Lucky Igbenedion 8 years and the thievery of Anenih and co they still turned their backs to their benefactors.

I know lazy youths who are mainly into yahoo and prostitution supported by their parents are the ones voting against APC.
No sensible individual I know of would go back to a group of people who placed in this sorry past.

I know Edo North will not join them in that stupidity.
We are always different from you people. [/quote]
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hatima: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
@Friend 01
Uncle, let me educate you on Edo north. As at dis morning, it was discovered there was a case of over voting in oshiomoles unit. They got so carried away with thumb printing and rigging that they forgot the sheets were not stamped and signed behind. The result in that unit is cancelled and Edo North is Atikulated FYI!
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by bigtt76(f): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Same people that will shouting obey rule of law tryingg to muscle their way back to power. Is that how presidential election results are declared? Have they not read the electoral act to understand how this is supposed to be done? Las las we are all mad in this country.

akinhanger:
The PDP charges the INEC to immediately announce results as delivered from the polling units and declare the people’s candidate, atiku, the winner of the February 23 Presidential election.

Our position is predicated on clear and verifiable results across the nation, showing that Atiku is in clear lead both in spread and total number of votes cast.

Intelligence available to us is that INEC is delaying the announcement of results following directives by the Buhari Presidency and the APC which are bent on altering the figures from the polling centers and allocate fictitious figures for President Buhari

Curiously, INEC server is now shut down, results are no more being transmitted and the reason is to enable the APX to inflate figures from six designated states.

We call on international observers and election monitors to insist on a transparent process of transmission of results and the monitoring thereof.

We already have reports of how APC governors have been making desperate effort to tamper with the results of the elections in their respective states with the view to award conjured votes to President Buhari.

In Kogi state, Governor Yahaya Bello has been making frantic moves to change results to suit APC's intent and purposes as against the wishes of the people, expressly delivered at the polls.

Nigerians already know how the Minister of Transport & the DG of the BUHARI Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi, used the military to hold an INEC official in River state, Mrs. Mary Efeturi, hostage and insisted that she alters the results in favour of President Buhari

The PDP calls on INEC Chairman, Prof. Yakubu to note that in this age of Information Communication Technology, Nigerians already have the results as delivered at the polling centers & any attempt to alter any figure will be faced with vehement resistance

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Election-Declare-Atiku-Winner-Now-PDP-Tells-INEC.html
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by StyleAfos(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by hardbody: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
macello4:
werey ur fada no vote but u fit type rubish abi? May ogun crush that ur hand u use in typing Dis rubish, Bastard animal.

Hate speech
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
humnsikan:

Get you facts right. PDP adopted PVT this election. They did not use the technology in 2015.

so we electorates & inec should listen & trust pdp PVT for final results.
Is it a surprise that pdp owned PVT favoured same pdp ... b4 nko !!grin pdp shuld shut da fvck up n let inec do there statutory duty ..next election we will replace inec with pdp as electoral body.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by OLRAYS(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
mikeycharles:
Its clear PDP has already won this election, APC should just concede defeat.
You better shut up and take feeding bottle, something that has not yet been collated. Mind u, u ATHIEFKUNARIANS ll surely cry tonight. maraga p.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hatima: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
ericsmith:

so we electorates & inec should listen & trust pdp PVT for final results.
Is it a surprise that pdp owned PVT favoured same pdp ... b4 nko !!grin pdp shuld shut da fvck up n let inec do there statutory duty ..next election we will replace inec with pdp as electoral body.
Educate your self, PVT is used internationally and not PDP owned.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Omeizadean(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
May Thunder fire u all in pdp. Where are u guys when apc has been publishing their polling centre result ? Immature blood sucking party...Next level it is and if u all believe u can make Nigeria ungovernable we will squash u. I will even join army for this
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hatima: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omeizadean:
May Thunder fire u all in pdp. Where are u guys when apc has been publishing their polling centre result ? Immature blood sucking party...Next level it is and if u all believe u can make Nigeria ungovernable we will squash u. I will even join army for this
Don't forget Sir, next level is always the hardest.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hatima: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omeizadean:
It's not that deep and don't forget Sir, next level is always the hardest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / 49 Senators Sign Against Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.