Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC (60354 Views)

Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / PDP To INEC: Declare Atiku Winner Now - Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by 9isguy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
I have said it b4, we don't make unnecessary noise, Kano's result will give some people Angina Pectoris soon.

3 Likes

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Skeduw20(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Even with so many votes still to come from other state.... I'on sure there is any1 in that party who thinks well. U shud av tell INEC to announce ATIKU as president b4 23/02/2019 na.
May d president of d party sha!!!! Yoh Dubai strategy

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by islandmoon: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
glink2015:
PDP want to hit up our political spheres...

Part of Dubai strategy

at least better than boko haram strategy, burning votes and bullion van method
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by ppogba: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kobicove:
These PDP guys are jokers! undecided

The Noise making is their PLAN C.

Nigerians should be prepared for more noise when they lose.

Unfortunately, Britain has brexit to deal with, Trump is looking for money to build wall and Macron is battling with yellow vest. Even MADURO HIMSELF IS BUSY.

3 Likes

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by seguntijan(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
They say the YORUBAs are "political fools" ,and the "hausa/Fulani ass-lickers"
. yet the YORUBAs have dertermine the fate of this country for more than two decades now , since 1999.
Ti aba Fe mu obo, a se bi obo ni(to catch a monkey, one must behave like one). The ditto was the believe of the Yorubas which literarily means, to catch a fool one must behave like a fool. I think the YORUBAs behaving like a fool has been misunderstood by the original fools as the YORUBAs been the fools . They thought the Yorubas are foolish , thus the docile and cowards amidst the three tribes, yet the ditto invariably determines the country's fate.
The YORUBAs since 1999 till date have been in charge of our democracy. They have been determining who lives in ASO rock and how long. Obasanjo having served two terms from 1999 till 2007 brought in yaradua in lieu of babangida as was initially agreed by the elders to take over the affairs of the country, knowing fully well his boy(goodluck ebele Jonathan) would succeed him(yaradua).(credit to obj for trying to bring back the igbos into Nigerian politics, although Jonathan wasn't pure igbo) . Soon afterwards , obasanjo removed Jonathan from office after he felt he has been betrayed by his own boy. He and tinubu then recourse to bring deserted buhari into play from 2015 till date, and of course till 2023 when the country's fate again would be determined by the acclaimed political fools but apt people.
Truth is, the YORUBAs are wiser than you all think. They have played a key role in our progress and regress. What we ought to do is to harness this wisdom solely for our progress rather than professing the reverse of the reality out of ignorance and envy. The Yorubas own and determines the fate of this country. We solely can determine when NIGERIA splits. We are intrinsically powerful and wise people.

3 Likes

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Hotfreeze: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
MartinsD12:

Gbam supported, Nigeria is too big for one person to hold us Ransome its obvious Atiku is winning already so I urge inec to do the needful without fear of any cabal leave us the Nigerians to face them which have been done in the ballot boxes

How many votes did Atiku get in Katsina, Abia and Ogun?

I'm sure you don't know but you want them to declare Atiku.

Na political blockheads full that Pdp

2 Likes

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by ElsonMorali: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Desperate move by the losing team.

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Sleekfingers: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
akinhanger:
The PDP charges the INEC to immediately announce results as delivered from the polling units and declare the people’s candidate, atiku, the winner of the February 23 Presidential election.

Our position is predicated on clear and verifiable results across the nation, showing that Atiku is in clear lead both in spread and total number of votes cast.

Intelligence available to us is that INEC is delaying the announcement of results following directives by the Buhari Presidency and the APC which are bent on altering the figures from the polling centers and allocate fictitious figures for President Buhari

Curiously, INEC server is now shut down, results are no more being transmitted and the reason is to enable the APX to inflate figures from six designated states.

We call on international observers and election monitors to insist on a transparent process of transmission of results and the monitoring thereof.

We already have reports of how APC governors have been making desperate effort to tamper with the results of the elections in their respective states with the view to award conjured votes to President Buhari.

In Kogi state, Governor Yahaya Bello has been making frantic moves to change results to suit APC's intent and purposes as against the wishes of the people, expressly delivered at the polls.

Nigerians already know how the Minister of Transport & the DG of the BUHARI Campaign, Rotimi Amaechi, used the military to hold an INEC official in River state, Mrs. Mary Efeturi, hostage and insisted that she alters the results in favour of President Buhari

The PDP calls on INEC Chairman, Prof. Yakubu to note that in this age of Information Communication Technology, Nigerians already have the results as delivered at the polling centers & any attempt to alter any figure will be faced with vehement resistance

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Election-Declare-Atiku-Winner-Now-PDP-Tells-INEC.html

Atiku and his gangs of thieves should take a chill pill.......

Inec will announce the result.... AND BUHARI WILL EMERGE AS THE WINNER......

So anybody that is not comfortable with the outcome ...should pls drive down to Lagos. And jump inside the lagoon
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by okadoo: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
PDP IS GONE FOR EVER.

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by tadezky(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Which kain kangaroo declaration be that? PDP is really desperate o, they want to fast forward the collation process to suit their day dream of winning. Take a chill pill and enjoy d show as results that will jolt u out of your daydream pours in.

If pdp has nothing to fear, they should let inec do its job.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Maziaugment(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol Kaduna.quote author=XullySwt post=76076767]Why are dey in a haste, wen dis triplet have not yet delivered, hmmmmm jokers [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Have you pole noticed that APC supporters are just quiet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by mrkia(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Are they not alive when INEC CHAIRMAN declared last week that it may take them till Wednesday before final announcement will be made!!? Besides have they sensed defeat?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by greggng: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
I have not seen a party as stupid as pdp...must they cry cry all the time? I only hope they don't throw this country into war. Allow Inec to complete their job and if you are not satisfy , go to court...this desperation to come and loot us dry is obvious

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Dino98: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Absolute rubbish

Grow up and smell the coffee

It's over for buhari

How come nobody is taking the story of Ameachi holding that woman hostage serious??

Ameachi can do somtin like that...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by jrusky(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
glink2015:
PDP want to hit up our political spheres...

Part of Dubai strategy

You better go and sit your rusty a s s somewhere.

Why would INEC server went blank till now for some minutes now the server is down and is blank.

The result so far collated has shown ATIKU leads and apc stalwarts are running pillar to post right now so shut up.

As I'm talking right where I'm.abd few guys were accessing the server to avoid any dubious game from any party suddenly the server just went blank the moment Atiku was going higher and higher in gap between him and Buhari.

Apc you guys should try to understand there are network guru out there who know what to do at the right time. Ok.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Gandollaar(f): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:
Why should inec do that, inasmuch as I voted for Atiku but this news is crap.
Results from polling units are being compiled up.
Let's not kill ourselves.
Congratulations to whoever that wins at the end,
Be it Atiku or Buhari cool cool
Why was Inec server shut down all of a sudden? And you want PDP to keep quiet. It's like you don't understand what APC has at stake in this election. They can give their souls to win it.

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by lielbree: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
lewis33:
Why the haste @pdp. grin
So that the devil buhari won't change anything
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Starkid3010(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
adioolayi:
All PDP projections failing..... NE, NW down.....they bank on SE,SS and NC to win....already, Kwara is down...Ekiti which they predicted to win is also down.
...I don't know which figures from SE/SS and remaining NC (Albeit they win all) ..will safe them from this defeat.
check nasarawa benue borno and others
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Abagworo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
PDP should accept defeat in good fate. Enough of this childish noise.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by MartinsD12(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hotfreeze:

How many votes did Atiku get in Katsina, Abia and Ogun?

I'm sure you don't know but you want them to declare Atiku.

Na political blockheads full that Pdp
Abia is PDP, Katsina I understand but Ogun should be 50/ 30 40 percent
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by gcof(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
and i say it again...whoever complains first don lose
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by boxypane(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
THIS IS TREASON!!!
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dino98:

How come nobody is taking the story of Ameachi holding that woman hostage serious??

Ameachi can do somtin like that...

Well it's to be expected from APC but for now we are focusing on result collation so buhari can vacate aso rock asap

1 Like

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Maket: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku that can't win Benue should be declare a winner.

Call that man in Delta to come and declare him by saying "we won't take it" *3
freemanbubble:
Isoright
Yes o

Even in Edo state

PDP is gonna clear Edo state

As at yesterday evening
Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the unit at ward 10

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state

Is this what INEC paid you to do?
Inec now speaking on behalf of Nigerians. Lmao
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Bobnotrouble: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Is that the PDP speculated plan B? Well, it won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by macello4(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lordbellish:
For PDP to say this, that means they have already lost the election..

well what's my own... me no even vote sef
werey ur fada no vote but u fit type rubish abi? May ogun crush that ur hand u use in typing Dis rubish, Bastard animal.
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Unekwunice: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pls stop creating unessesary pressure announcement of result has a process
Re: Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC by Xxxylxxx: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Absolute rubbish

Grow up and smell the coffee

It's over for buhari

Omo eranko! You’re making a fun of yourself Cuz you have no sense in you anymore. INEC WILL ANNOUNCE BHUARI THE WINNER AS WE ALL KNOW HE IS. Nothing none of you could do about it. Goats !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.